Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250269 by soldierfortune Sat May 09, 2015 4:16 pm
X-Originating-IP: not available (according to the lawyer's phone number suspected location Ghana)

Stolen photos of Susan Jane Helms who is a retired lieutenant general in the United States Air Force and a former NASA astronaut.

Site: twofishdating
Username: susan4000
I am a: Female seeking Male

Site: twofishdating
Date: 10-16-2014 06:42:08

My name is Susan Jane Helms, United States' military officer, i am looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I'll be glad if you can kindly write me directly at my private email: ([email protected])
for more details.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 02:20:34 -0800
Subject: Hey Dear,

Hey Dear,

Thanks for your reply towards my email on site, my dear I decided to establish a cordial relationship with you after reading your mail on the site, and there is a reason why I felt secured to move with you, first of all I will like to use this media to give you a little introduction about myself with attachment of my picture just to enable you take a nice view on me. May it interest you to know that i am presently writing you from the war zone in Afghanistan. to the existing crisis in the country?

I am Lt. Gen. Susan Jane Helms, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command; and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, U.S. Strategic Command, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. As the U.S. Air Force's operational space component to STRATCOM, I leads more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning, space superiority, space situational awareness, satellite operations, space launch and range operations. As Commander, JFCC SPACE, i also direct all assigned and attached USSTRATCOM space forces providing tailored, responsive, local and global space effects in support of national, USSTRATCOM and combatant commander objectives.

I was commissioned from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1980. I was served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, i also has flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft. Also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment.

Selected by NASA in January 1990, I became an astronaut in July 1991. On Jan. 13, 1993, then an Air Force major and a member of the space shuttle Endeavour crew, I became the first U.S. military woman in space. I flew on STS-54 (1993), STS-64 (1994), STS-78 (1996) and STS-101 (2000), and served aboard the International Space Station as a member of the Expedition-2 crew (2001). A veteran of five space flights, I also has logged 211 days in space, including a spacewalk of eight hours and 56 minutes, a world record. I commanded the 45th Space Wing at Patrick AFB, Fla. My staff assignments include tours at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Air Education and Training Command, and U.S. Strategic Command.

EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:

Second Lieutenant May 28, 1980
First Lieutenant May 28, 1982
Captain May 28, 1984
Major Oct. 1, 1991
Lieutenant Colonel March 1, 1994
Colonel Feb. 1, 2000
Brigadier General June 23, 206
Major General Aug. 2, 2009
Lieutenant General Jan. 21, 2011

My dear I have told you all about me, so I hope to read from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully
Gen. Susan Jane Helms

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 01:08:45 -0800
Subject: My Dear,

My Dear,

How's your day and how's the weather condition over there? Thank you very much for your reply my name is Susan Jane Helms but i will create a time for us to chat. as i already told you i am a United State Army General for peace mission, i was commissioned from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1980. I have served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, i have flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft. i have also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment.

My dear i really want to create a window of communication with you for a particular reasons which i will still tell you as time goes on. So tell me how the security and economy standard of your Country and the type of investment that is lucrative there, so that i will know the area to invest in because i am going to resign very soon.

I'm from US, originated from New Jersey, working with the America Army, as a coordinator to Afghanistan for peace keeping which I suppose it's not new to you. Life is precious and i think nations economy grows as a result of good government and understanding of the people what do you think? I lost my Husband since 5 years ago, but i have 2 kids, and I will like us to be good friends with sincerity, honesty although we just knew each other, we can share ideas and discuss more important issues as we know more about each other, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future, although we just met, with the step of trust, love and willingness to begin this friendship. What do you say?

Dear, i am simple minded and if it is left for me, I can assure you that we will be friends that people will envy, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends. Alright, to be sincere with you, I am looking for a reliable friend to, because soon i will retire from my job and i will like to go into investment project, i find it interesting to invest in you but through someone that i can trust, and if we start the relationship, i think with time because it is the reason i register into the site, so what do you think?

What is your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, and Plans for life? For me my Hobbies are Reading, music, and All sports, especially Golf. I also played the guitar in a rock and roll band, i am a Catholic by religion, my plans for my future is to find a man and settled down with a profitable business after my retirement from the Army, Dear let me hear from you so that we can continue, God bless you for me and take good care of yourself.

Yours Faithfully

Gen Susan Jane

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 02:20:42 -0800
Subject: My Dear, God Is In Control, hope to hear from you.

Hello My Dear,

how are you and your family. I hope all is fine thanks you so much for your mail, my dear because of the things that happens around the world this days that is why, we have being instructed not to give out our contacts as a military officer on duty. so I will like you to send me your contact information so I can reach you to speak with you. I believe by the special grace of God everything is working for our good. I am a widow and my husband died four years ago. I want you to know that since the day we meet I have been so happy inside my heart. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, I have been trying to find a way to express my feelings to you. I have always wanted to create something unique to show you just how much I feel about you.

Now I have found the right place, I cannot tell you exactly how I feel, but I hope that you will feel the warmth of my love whenever we are together. I will be right there beside you any time you need me, and I will be with you until my last breath. I promise to share my life with you no matter what tomorrow may bring, dear I want you to promise me that you will not fail me because I have something that I want to tell you which is a part of my (Secret In My life) and that was partially why I contacted you. thanks dear i am waiting for your good response.

God Is In Control, hope to hear from you.

Affectionately
Susan Helms

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 01:50:12 -0800
Subject: Thanks My Dear Below is their contact information:

Hello My Dear.

how are you and your family over there in your Country? i hope all is well. i am sorry for my late reply to your mail, it is due to my tight assignment here in the war zone. Well my Dear i have forward your information:

Name: "xxxxxx"
Address: "xxxxxx"
Phone: "xxxxxx"

to the TSB Bank United Kingdom as my foreign Partner to receive my fund into your Bank Account in "xxxxxx" for us to invest the Money in to real Estate in your Country.

My Dear, this is my Secret in life which i want to share with you, I want you to know that we are being Attacked every day by car bombs. During one of our Rescue Missions, we Came Across a Safe (Box that contains Amount of Money) belonging to the Revolutionaries in Afghanistan. It was agreed by all parties at that moment that the Funds will be Shared Among us. My own share of the Fund which i want you to receive on my behalf there in "xxxxxx". So i will process my traveling documents immediately to join you there in your Country. My dear i have contacted the Bank and they assured me that safe box will be Transfer into your Bank Account there in "xxxxxx". Below is their contact information:

Bank TSB United Kingdom
Address: 22, St. Johns Precinct,
Hebburn, NE31 1LQ
Tel/Fax: +44753139531
Conctact Person: Mr. Henry Cooper,
Position: Online Remmitances Department
Emil: [email protected]
http://www.trendsocialbank.co.uk

Please My Dear, i want you to send a mail to the desk of Mr. Henry Cooper, You have to tell them that you are contacting them on behalf of the Deposited fund of Gen Susan Jane Helms the Citizen of United States of America.

Dear please i want you to know that the content of the fund is (3.200,000 US dollars) so please i hand over to you my fund in trust. please don't fail me because that fund is part of my happiness in life and also part of my achievements as a military officer for so many years of my service.

As a united states military officer, we are not allowed to handle any cash even our monthly allowances is being paid in to our bank accounts over there in the united states. Dear if the government knows about the fund it might be confiscated as a government property. So my Dear you can see the reason why i need a foreign partner that will help me receive this fund on my behalf. Please i am counting on you, and i want you to promise me that you will never fail me. And also remember that God is the one who brought us together in his infinite mercy and we have to walk in all truth and honesty.

I will be waiting for your response.

Susan.

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:50:22 +0000>
Subject: ATTN: Mr. "xxxxxx",

ATTN: Mr. "xxxxxx",

I have been directed by the director of Operation/Wire Transfer department to write to you, Mr. "xxxxxx", Regarding the issue of the deposited Fund of Gen Susan the Citizen of United States of America. and We are writing to let you know that you have to send your Bank Details information such as.

Your Bank Name:
Your Bank Address in "xxxxxx":
Your Bank Account Number:
Your Bank Switch Code:
your National ID Card or Driving Lincence Or Your Passport photocopy.

You are hereby informed by this letter that we acknowledged your application/request for fund release funds as soon as you meet our requirement, you are hereby advice to make a choice of payment below.

Kindly choose mood of payment below:

(1) Online Access Payment (2) Wire Telegraphic Transfer

The Online Payment will make it easier for you to log in direct with your username and pass and a security question then access your account easily this will also help you to manage your account smoothly.

Based on the urgency and importance which the Bank TSB are fully aware of your fund release moreover, we found it most important to reach you through this medium as to notify you on your current state and position of your transaction with us hence you are informed that due fund verification exercise have been fully carried out in respect of your request for prompt commencement on further release procedure you are hereby informed by this letter that we acknowledge your application/request for fund release.

Please notify us on this matter as soon as possible for further advice as to facilitate a speedy completion of your payment process for your account. Thanking you for your understanding and prompt co-operation as we assure you of our best services on your funds claim with our bank.

Sir, we have to follow our Bank instructions procedure so that the Fund will be transfer into your bank account there in "xxxxxx". we will get back to you as soon as you have forwarded all this requirement.

Note that all this are necessary for this transfer to protect our interest, yours, and the depositor, we promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Conctact Person: Mr Henry Cooper,
Signatur: Trender Social Bank
Förenade kungariket.

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 03:09:33 -0800
Subject: Dear, AGE DOES NOT PROTECT US FROM LOVE BUT LOVE IN GREAT EXTENT PROTECTS US FROM AGE.

Hello Dear,

How is your Day, i hope you are having a nice time. Listen dear, there are moments in our lives when we see with utter clarity, just how much, it means to have someone in our lives who can just take care of us and love us as much as he can. Before you came along and made me feel complete I was dwindling from place to place and just didn't know how to be myself and feel loved again after losing my Husband, now i have seen the sincerity and honesty through your words in all the mail that you been sending to me. when you came along I realized that everything happens for a reason and that reason is you. I always have and always will, I have found my everything in you and i want you to know that (AGE DOES NOT PROTECT US FROM LOVE BUT LOVE IN GREAT EXTENT PROTECTS US FROM AGE).

I want to use this opportunity to let you know that i am so happy that you have contacted the Bank because i received a mail from the Bank. Listen dear, in the War Zone no one is authorized to receive money or to handle money for security purposes and that is the instruction that was given to us as American soldiers against terrorist activities. This is the reason i was searching for a sincere and honest man, now i have you in my life and i believed my money will be secured in your hands. I believe that everything will be okay and remember, i am counting on you now. My Dear, i want you to start making inquiries for an estate, because i will like us to invest the Funds into a real estate business or what is your own opinion? you will know better investment that will be lucrative than me. Remember to keep everything regarding this transaction between you and i for security reasons, I am waiting to hear from you, my anticipated thanks for everything.

Yours lovely.
Susan.

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:41:01 +0000

I have been directed by the director of Operation/Wire Transfer department to write to you, Mr. "xxxxxx", Regarding the issue of the deposited Fund of Gen Susan the Citizen of United States of America. and We are writing to let you know that we have receive your Bank information, you have to send to us the Phone Number to reach you because we tried to reach you with this number is not correct: "xxxxxx".

Bank name: "xxxxxx"
Bank address: "xxxxxx"
Account name: "xxxxxx"
Account no. "xxxxxx"
SWIFT: "xxxxxx"

Sir, we will get back to you for the requirement for your Transfer of the Fund into your BANK Account in "xxxxxx": "xxxxxx". Note that all this are necessary for this transfer to protect our interest, yours, and the depositor, we promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Conctact Person: Mr Henry Cooper,
Signatur: Trender Social Bank
Förenade kungariket.

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 03:45:08 -0800
Subject: Hello Mr. "xxxxxx",

Hello Mr. "xxxxxx",

This letter is to a man I thought I'd never know. The one who stole my heart so innocently, with care and grace and quiet dignity. You are a man of few words who has seduced my heart and captured it in a way I never believed possible, in a way that steals my breath and makes me fill every quiet moment I have with thoughts of you, and the next time I can be beside you. This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea: I love swimming in those deep blue waters with you in my heart.

I wish you could see how much you mean to me. Perhaps if you look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that my heart is yours completely. If you listen to my heart beat, perhaps you can understand the language of love with which it speaks. Listen to my heart closely: can you hear it sing? Can you hear it telling me to give you everything? I do so gladly. Try and taste my love for you in our next kiss ... a love that is as pure and as sweet as the finest candy or confection that money couldn't buy.

My love is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty, passion, trust and compassion. I hope this is enough. It seems so little to offer to a man that I adore as much as you ... so little to offer a man that has given me so much. As time goes by, may this love I hold for you grow stronger and fulfill your heart's desire. I give you this fragile heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more in return. If you want me as your love as much as I want you, I am yours. Please hear this as my declaration of love;

I love you, with all my heart and I will never stop loving you. I trust you, respect you and want desperately to please you. You are my life, you are my everything. You are the missing piece to a very complex puzzle. You will always be embedded deep within my heart. I adore you and I am yours as long as you will have me.

Dear i have concluded with the agent concerning the issue of my Visa and all my traveling documents to your Country as soon as the Bank Transfer my Money into your Bank Account. thanks my love i am waiting to get your good news. With all of my love, from this moment until eternity,

From Susan,

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:57:03 +0000

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write to you Sir, in respect of the Deposited Fund of Gen. Susan J. Helms, the Citizen of the United States of America. You have been appointed as her trustee/representative to receive her deposited Fund from our bank, Mr. "xxxxxx", This is to inform you that we are on the process of the transfer of the Fund into your Nominated Bank Account there in "xxxxxx". you will have alerts to your mobile phone as soon we transfer the Fund to your Bank account. Now this is the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS open a PDF attachment and get back to us with the necessary documents to enable us to release the payment as soon as we receive the DOCUMENTS.

Noted: you have to come up with this documents a maximum of 5 days there so that the Transfer will take place, (you can contact us to give you a lawyer) for this documentation on your behalf. Sir, we need this Documents on your behalf. This Document is to remit the fund into your Nominated Bank Account there in your Country.

Be informed, that we have gone through the Account deposit file of Gen Susan Jane Helms, this Morning and discovered that the Fund have been (Dormant) in our Bank for over a Year. In this, Mr. "xxxxxx", you have to Provide to us This Document which will Authorize you to Receive the Fund into your Bank account Successfully. Therefore, you have to contact your partner Gen Susan Jane Helms, immediately in this regard, because the Transfer will take place on the 21th day of Nov 2014.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Yours,
Conctact Person: Mr. Henry Cooper,
Signature: Trends Social Bank
United Kingdom.

Attached pdf file below:

BANK TSB HEBBURN BRANCH UNITED KINGDOM

From the Desk of Mary Logan.
Foreign Transfer Department
Bank TSB United Kingdom
Address: 22, St. Johns Precinct,
Hebburn, NE31 1LQ
Email: [email protected]
Telex: +447031929935
Working Hours:
8:00AM-6:00PM
Saturdays:
9:00AM-4:00PM

RE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO FACILITATE PAYMENT

Dear Beneficiary,

We have received your request to process and release your payment, we advised you to procure under listed documents to enable us commence on your payment files and release funds, we shall proceed with payment upon when we received these documents from you, meanwhile you advised to present these documents before the 5 official days to avoid cancelling your Request.

Please provide these documents upon your next message

1) AFFIDAVIT OF OATH:
2) CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE:
3) BRITISH APEX BANK APPROVAL:

Whereby you could not be present here in our Remittance Office for the final documentation and clearance of your funds, you would be advised to immediately apply to this Bank for the services of an a Government Accredited Attorney fully registered and recognized by this Bank as to stand on your behalf and also carry out all necessary signing and endorsement process on your behalf

Yours Sincerely,
Ms. Mary Logan, (Sec.).
FF: BOARD OF DIRECTORS, Bank TSB United Kingdom

Yours Sincerely, Ms Mary Logan, Sec Online Customer Care

Mr. Lawrence Moran
FF: BOARD OF DIRECTORS, (Bank TSB)

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:19:20 -0800
Subject: Attorney Barr. Evans Wibers,

Hello Dear,

I have read the forwarded message which you received from the bank regarding the three required documents, i am very sorry for my late reply, my dear I’m so much happy for all your effort towards this transaction, and I thank you so much your deed and remember that i have given you trust regard the issue of these funds and I also believed that you will not fail me in any way because as soon as you receive the funds into bank account in your Country. you will immediately inform me in order for me to prepare and Visit you over there in your Country.

Dear, Concerns the issue of the Three required documents which the bank demanded from you, I don't have any Attorney at the moment, one of which i have and trusted Is Barr. Evans Wibers, also he work with United Nation Official in Africa at the moment, I have also sent him an email about these required documents, which he also replied and informed me that he wasn't at country at the moment. I'm waiting to hear from him to enable me forward you all his contacts details in order for you to contact him as soon as possible as my True Beneficiary to receive my Funds.

I have already informed him about you, so all we have to do is to wait and keep our hands across till i receive his contacts details from him, and hoping to meet you soon.

Yours faithfully.
General Susan Helms

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 04:12:37 -0800
Subject: Dearest,

Dearest,

how are you and your family? i hope all is well, and i have made out time to discus with the bank manager yesterday, and he told me that the document is very necessary because it will help us transfer any amount which we want and I just received an email from the lawyer today about the issue of the documents which the bank need. below is his contact details and you have to contact him so that he will start that process of the documents thanks my love i have trust in you, and i believe that everything will be successful soon.

Contact Person: Evan Wibers,
Email: [email protected]
Address: 13 M. Manan Da’nida
B.P. 586
LOME-TOGO

Go ahead and contact him as soon as possible you receive this message from me to enable him start the work. Have a good day and God blessings to our endeavors in getting this done.

Yours Gen Susan Helms,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 12:38:02 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Evan Wibers <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Lt. Gen. Susan Jane Helms

ATTN: SIR, Mr. ”xxxxxx”,

I am writing to inform you that i have make require consigning the needed Documents which your Bank in UK needed from you, Which is the Document. that will Authorize you as a Foreign Partner Of Gen Susan Helms Jane the Citizen of USA. and have make in inquires from the Supreme Court Of Justice here in Accra Ghana this Morning. that the Three Document will cost you the Sum of 300 Euro and 120 Euro, to Send through DH Post. to the Bank in UK for your Transfer Immediately.

SIR, kindly send the Fee (420 Euros) through Western Union or Money Gram. Today and you send me the information of the Fee to my e-mail address ([email protected])

(1) First Name to send the Fee Onuoha Kalu Augustin. I call you Today bot the Number: ”xxxxx”
(2) The Country Accra, Ghana.
telephone 233540779756

Sincerely in service,
ATTORNEY: EVAN WIBERS ESQ.
Address: 13 M. Manan Da'nida
B.P. 586 Accra
Advertisement