Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250260 by soldierfortune Sat May 09, 2015 2:47 pm
X-Originating-IP: not available

Stolen photos of Susan Jane Helms who is a retired lieutenant general in the United States Air Force and a former NASA astronaut.

Site: waydate
Username: sussanhelms
Sex: woman
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-09-26 02:21:44

Hello dear,

I am General Susan Helms, I am a general in the army of the United States, I hope this mail will find you well and healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I went through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when I saw your profile and I decided to contact you. you are a very beautiful Man and responsible. It is my desire to know you, I would like honesty, trust, love, compassion, truth, and respect, I have all these qualities in me but kindly reply me through my mailbox private {[email protected]} so that we can know ourselves better. I hope you if you are also interested. Thank you and hoping to hear from you soon. Email: {[email protected]} Regards.

Susan!

Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 00:39:43 -0800
Subject: Introduction From Susan

Hello dear

Thanks for your response to my email. My dear, I really want to establish long term relationship with you after you have gone through your site, and there is a reason why baby I choose to connect with you, I will take this opportunity to tell you all about myself. My dear I attach my picture to this email for you to take a nice view on them. Honey I'm currently in Afghanistan in a war zone for the pacification the crisis here in Afghanistan.

I am Lt. Gen. Susan J. Helms, Commander, 14th Air Force (Forces Strategic Air), Air Force Space Command; and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, US Strategic Command, Vandenberg Air Force Base, California. In operational space component of the US Air Force to USSTRATCOM, I led more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning, space superiority, space situational awareness, satellite operations, space launch and range operations. As commander, JFCC SPACE, I also directs all assigned and attached USSTRATCOM space forces providing tailored, responsive, local and global space effects in support of national, USSTRATCOM commander and military purposes.

I was commissioned by the Academy of the US Air Force in 1980, I served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, I flew in 30 types of US and Canadian military aircraft. Also served as project officer of the CF-18 aircraft as Air Force Exchange Officer US Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test establishment.

Selected by NASA in January 1990, became an astronaut in July 1991 On 13 January 1993, then Air Force Major and a member of the crew of space shuttle Endeavor, the military became the first American woman in space. I flew on STS-54 (1993), STS-64 (1994), STS-78 (1996) and STS-101 (2000), and served on board the International Space Station as a crew member of the Expedition-2 (2001). A veteran of five space flights, I also registered 211 days in space, including a spacewalk of eight hours and 56 minutes, a world record. Commanded the 45th Space Wing at Patrick AFB, Fla. Its tasks include staff tours at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Air Education and Training Command, and US Strategic Command.

My dear I got everything you said to me, so I hope to read from you soon.

Sincerely
General Susan.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 22:17:08 -0800
Subject: I need a sincere man

Hello dear,

How is your day and how is the weather condition there? thanks for your reply, I really want to establish a long-term relationship with you, maybe we can start as a friend or go into partnership lover, as I want to invest in your country. So please tell me how economical is your country and what kind of market that actually moves there, so I'll know to invest in the area.

I'm Lieutenant General U.S., originated from North Carolina, USA, working with the United States Army, as a co-coordinator for Afghanistan peacekeeping I suppose it's not new to you. As the factor situation is there with respect to the standard economic and security? Life is precious and I think the nations economy grows as a result of government and good understanding of people. What do you think?

I'm not married, and have no son, I'm an independent woman. What do you do for a living. to overcome the economic costs and to support your family? There is a saying that is hard to find a prominent high-minded staff that are responsible for online story good friendship and business productivity, tell me your opinion about it?

Well, I'll be good friends appreciate the honesty, sincerity and confidence despite only knew each other, we can share ideas and discuss issues over how we talk about ourselves, and as time passes, there maybe something great for us in t he future. What do you think? Although we met with the stage of confidence and desire to start this friendship, I ask that you add me to your contact list so we can talk I ask please, if you do not have Hotmail account please try to create it, so I'll add you and we'll talk from there, or you prefer e-mail to send e-mail? let me know.

Thank you I assure you it will be the best of friends that people will envy you and I, all we need do is be honest in our communication as good friends. OK. I am looking for a man to settle my life, because soon I will retire from my job and I like to go for business investment, I find it interesting to invest in your country, and if we start over, I think with time can lead to marriage, it is one of the reasons I register on the site, so what do you think?

What are your hobbies, interests, lifestyle, religious believe, and plans for life? For me My hobbies are reading, music, and all sports, including running, snow skiing, sailing, and basketball. I also played guitar in a rock and roll band, Christian religious Catholic, my plans for my future is to find a man and settled down with a profitable business after my retirement from the Army. My dear, let me hear it, so we can continue, God bless me and take good care of yourself.

Sincerely
Gen. Susan Helms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 03:37:51 -0800
Subject: Read and get back to me

Hello my dear

Thanks for your reply to my email, my dear I really want to establish a relationship of friendship and as a business partner that can lead to long-term relationship or marriage in the future after I have gone through your profile on the site and my dear there is a reason why I choose to establish a relationship with you, I'll take this opportunity to tell you all about myself.

Honey I'm currently in Afghanistan in a war zone for the peacekeeping mission, due to the crisis here in Afghanistan. here in the military zone we are not allow the usage of cell phone, we only make use of radio message and e-mail communication from the camp, my dear I want to go into business partnership with you as I do not know how time we will stay here in the camp to the rescue of the war.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe that contains large amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it to buy weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in mind that the money will be shared between us. Out of the total fund my share was four million U.S. dollars (four million). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of money, which is $ 4,000,000 to you there, as you can assure me that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money, and there are no risks involved.

My dear I have made arrangements with a UN diplomat, who promised to deliver the fund to any destination of my choice. I will be compensating you with 20% of the total fund in the final conclusion of this project, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I want you to do for me is not to discuss this issue to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please delete this mail as any leakage of this information will be very bad for me because of my position as an army General.

I choose to contact you after my prayers and I believe you will not betray my confidence. But rather take me as his own sister or your wife. Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I'll say that my mind convinced me that you're a real person to help me receive and invest the fund. I do not know how long we stay here, and I have survived two bombing here, which led me to search for a person of trust and confidence to help me receive and invest the fund in your country, because I'll be migrating for your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier.

Conclusively, I wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further clarification, please send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest.

Sincerely in Love
Gen Susan Helms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 00:25:44 -0800
Subject: I need your information

Hello my love

Compliment of the season I've seen your sweet reply, Thank you for your response. I really appreciate your sincere explanation, I told you about my plan for an investment in your country, and I want the fund to be ensured. Today I am here in a military camp for peacekeeping missions, because of the crisis here. Secondly, I want to move with you to start up a good business venture that will be profit oriented. I appreciate your concern and your willingness so far to help me, the main thing I need from you right now your honesty and trustworthiness, I choose you in this transaction, based on my present status here in the war zone as an Army Lt. General who led the squad.

I want you to know that there is nothing that risk in this transaction, we will do it diplomatically you know your body will know. I want you to understand more about my situation here in the military camp, I can just send you from the office, we do not allow phone use here, we make use of the radio message, and it is only the U.S. soldiers and the people of the United States White House, which can communicate with us through radio message.

Now my dear because of the situation in my job as an Army Lt. General living in the war zone, I need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf and receive the fund and also help me invest it in their country, that's why I decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the fund. Moreover, I went into serious discussion with the UN Diplomatic Agent where the consignment is deposited, told the security company to me that in a situation like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting for assistance of a reliable foreigner who can help me receive the broadcast in her place.

I then decided to contact you hoping that with the advanced knowledge we can be able to work together so that if all things works out for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because I lost my husband since 5 years now. Though it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal of mine. It is because of the confidence I have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, you think I'm afraid of your hand, no body knows what I have, I have to ask you for my safety and security keep it very private OK, I know that God will see us through.

My love, When you received the shipment, so you want to withdraw money from the box to buy a house and a car if we are going to stay together, and also taking 20% ?? of the total fund, the remaining balance will be investing capital in your place. My dear that the problem be UN Agent will deliver consignment for you or not, you can not worry about it, The Agent is professional, they have been delivering the shipment to various countries and they have never encountered any problems before, so darling UN Delivery Agent will surely deliver the consignment to you in your position in your country.

My dear, you have your own house? if yes tell me what your house is, you could if you do not have a better house, I'd like you to start looking for a house to buy, so that when the consignment delivered to you, would you buy a house where we will live and stay together, honey I like to stay in the beach side, so please if you would not mind I would like you to buy the house that is near the beach.

Again, my love will also buy at least two cars, I will tell you my choice of car when the time comes. My dear I want us to live very rich so I'm going. Finally, I suggest that if we can go into life partnership as time goes by, which means that the proceedings from the investment in your country shall be shared equally between the both of us because I do not know much about international business and I put all my funds in your care because I want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the fund is in your country. Please email me your full name and full contact number and your telephone number so that my record shipment box with UN Delivery Agent with your information.

(1) Home address ..............
(2) Your full name .................
(3) your phone number ..............
(4) your age .......................
(5) Your Occupation .................

In reply to the email with these details, I will continue and register your consignment box containing information for delivery purposes to countries and also give you the contact information to contact the UN Delivery Agent, so you will reach them for delivery of your shipment. Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of yourself and be blessed.

Best Regard From.
Susan.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 01:09:05 -0800
Subject: I need your urgent respond

Hello my Love

How are you, I hope all is well with you together with your health which is very much important to me. Thank you so much for your response, I have read your mail and the content is very well understood. I really appreciate all your effort to see that everything worked out for us. My love it will also be my pleasure for us to build our relationship with sincerity and trust so that we can get success in this project. I received your information and the content therein is good for the delivery of the treasure box. My love the UN diplomat flight scheduled is yet to be completed. I will keep you posted on the time that the UN diplomat is expected to arrive in your country.

Take note, that the UN diplomat will contact you upon his arrival in your country. My dear I want you to know that i have paid for the delivery charges with all the money that i have with me here in the battle field before the UN diplomatic authority inform me that there will be a clearance document the delivery agent will receive from the airport authority to enable the UN diplomat to clear out the box without scanning by the airport authority in your country. My dear i don't have access to my bank account because i am on still uniform due to the political status here in the war zone, so when the delivery agent arrive in your country he will contact you to receive the document fee in the Airport. The UN Chief diplomatic informed me that the custom in your country will demand for Non Inspection certificate from the delivery Agent to enable him to clear out the box without customs scanning the box in the Airport.

Honey i have made all the registration with your information as a family treasure box. Please my darling let's not waste any more time to clear out the treasure box from the battle field. Please confirm to me your capability to raise the money upon the agent arrival in your country.

Honey the UN diplomatic authority informed me that the clearance documents will cost the total sum of Euro 3,600.00, to receive the clearance documents from the airport authority in your country. My love you will handle over to the money to the UN diplomat on his arrival in your country to enable him to clear out the treasure box from the airport authority/custom vault. Honey please on no account should you let the UN diplomat know the content of the box, until your receive the package from agent, because i registered the box as a family treasure box with your information. All you need to do is to send the document fee upon his arrive in your country so that he will clear out the box and continue his journey to your home, and immediately your receive the box inform me so that I can give you the unlock security code for the consignment box. when you open it, you will take back the money you spend for the document before receiving your 20% share of the total fund and keep the remaining money for my investment plan in your country.

I appreciate your understanding and co-operation towards actualizing this project. I assure you that you will never regret of your assistance in this transaction. Please my love confirm to me your capability to raise him the money immediately upon his arrival in your country so that i will rush to the UN diplomatic office to sign on the agreement for the delivery, My love i attached the registration certificate i received from the UN diplomatic authority, thanks.

I wait for your response, always take good care of your self for me, I love you and kisses.

Yours in love
General Susan Helms

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 00:53:04 -0800
Subject: I need your urgent respond

Hello dear

Thank you once again for your response, I really appreciate all your effort to see that everything worked out well for us. Like as i said in my previous mail, I have already made the registration of the box with your information as a family treasure box, before the chief UN diplomatic officer told me that there will be a document to provide in the airport authority, which the airport authority will demand from the delivery agent upon his arrive in your country. The chief UN diplomatic informed me that the customs will demand for Non Inspection certificate to clear the box without scanning in the airport authority/custom vault.

Honey you know my present condition here in the war zone, I don't have access to my bank account because i am on uniform due to the political status here in the war zone, I have use all the money that i have with me to pay for the delivery charges of the consignment box. My love confirm to me your capability to raise the money for the Non Inspection certificate which is Euros 3,600 to the delivery agent upon his arrive in your country to enable him to clear out the box from the airport authority/custom vault without scanning.

The action will take place as soon as i confirm from you that the money (3,600 Euros) is with you. Please dear confirm to me as soon as possible so that i will go to the UN diplomatic office to sign on the agreement for the delivery, my love i registered the box with your information as a family treasure box, Please on no account should you allow the delivery agent to know the content of the box.

Honey always keep this secret between you and i because of my position in Government until we achieve our goal, my love the UN diplomat flight schedule is ready to depart to your country only waiting for your confirmation to raise the money upon his arrive in your country, Honey even though you don't have all the money at hand look for some one to borrow it and promise to pay back in double fold by weekend, my love let us do everything fast to clear out this box from the battle field, please confirm to me immediately how soon you will raise the money, My dear I so much appreciate all your effort to see that everything workout well for me, Thank you very much and may God bless you for me. I love you so much.

Honey when the delivery agent depart to your country, I will send you the security code to open the box and recover the money you spend for the delivery. My dear I am assuring you that any money you spend on this delivery you will receive it back in double fold before your 20% share of the total fund. Honey I am so proud of you, I am assuring you there will be a great smile on your face soon. Thank you very much for your understanding, my love i will be leading a squad to the battle field i will not have much time on email's please respond to me as soon as possible and also take good care of your self for me, i miss you kisses.

Yours love
Gen. Susan Helms

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 23:28:51 -0800
Subject: Please honey always update me in any development

Hello dear

How are you, I hope all is well with you together with your health which is very much important to me, my love i read your email and the content is very well understood, Honey the delivery agent has departed from Kabul International Airport in Afghanistan to Frankfort International Airport on Transit in Germany to your country. For Security reason the High Chief UN diplomat explained that it will be good for the appointed agent who's coming to deliver the package to your home address, to be on transit to your country, because of the heavy crisis which is going on here in Afghanistan that the Airport authority in your country will put more investigation on the delivery agent if he flight direct from Afghanistan to "xxxxxx". Honey that's the reason why they advised the diplomat to receive the non inspection certificate from the Germany airport authority to avoid any inconveniences when the delivery agent will arrive in your country.

My love when the delivery agent arrive in Germany he will contact you to receive the money to enable him to receive the Non Inspection certificate from the Germany Airport authority for security reason as soon as he receive the clearance document from the German Airport authority he will also use the same document to clear out the package upon his arrive in "xxxxxx". my love please always keep your self available when the delivery agent arrive in Germany he will contact you, please honey don't waste any time to send the money (3,600 Euros) to him so that he will clear out the consignment box from the airport authority/customs vault and continue his journey to your home address.

Honey please don't allow the delivery agent to know the content of the box, you know i registered it with your information as a family treasure box when he arrive in your home you will take the box inside your bedroom and open it with this security code (27589) and open it and take your 20% share of the total fund and keep the remaining one for my investment plans in your country. I promise i will always be there for you, You are the kind of man i have been praying for.

Thank you very much for all your effort, I assure you there will be a great smile on your face soon. I love you with all my heart, I can't wait to see you soon. my love when the diplomat arrive in Germany he will contact you to receive the money in the Airport to enable him clear out the treasure Box, Honey i will be leading a squad to the battle field, I will not have much time on email's please always update me in any development. I will be expecting to hear from you soon and also take good care of your self for me, I miss you kisses.

Yours love
General Susan helms

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 14:39:21 -0800
Subject:

Dear: Mr. "xxxxxx",

Sir,

How are you doing, i have arrived in Frankfurt international airport in Germany safely with your consignment (BOX) from Afghanistan, that came from General Susan Jane Helms of US Army in Afghanistan.

I have just arrived and trying to sign and fill some diplomatic FORM which will empowered me to be able to stay and move around, I am busy with the customs here sorting out some logistic matters with the customs and the diplomatic office here in Frankfurt international airport in Germany concerning your BOX because your package came as a diplomatic package Box, as a consignment diplomatic package no body have the right or authority to open or check it because it came in with a diplomatic YELLOW TAG and the INSURANCE COVER BOND for this reason it must be opened by you alone so I was just looking at them and doing what I was ask to do.

But i thank GOD Almighty that i have finally finished every thing concerning the release of your consignment box only waiting for the Yellow print out to enable me to receive the bank information where you will deposit the money (3,600 Euros) for the Non Inspection certificate of your consignment any moment from now.

Please confirm this your receiving address to know if it is correct because as soon as we cleared out the consignment box we will start coming to your stated address: "xxxxxx"

As soon as i receive the bank information from the chief Custom officer where you will deposit the money (3,600 Euros) for the Non Inspection Certificate, I will forward it to you immediately, to enable me to clear out the treasure box from the airport authority and continue my journey to your home, and I will also use the same document to clear out the consignment box upon my arrival in "xxxxxx".

Please check the address if it is not OK, send me alternative address where i will come for the delivering of the package as i will not like to waste more time here in Germany due to I have other goods to pick up in London. I wait for your urgent reply.

Regards,
Alfredo Brown
Delivering Agent.

Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 22:54:52 -0800
Subject: I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP

Hello Sir,

I have not receive any response from you since i arrived in the airport, I don't really understand exactly why you have not respond back to my email. Sir i will not like to waste any more time on this delivery, The airport authority here are demanding for the money for the Non Inspection Certificate which will enable me to get the document to clear out the box from the airport authority without scanning, The money the customs are demanding is total sum of (3,600 Euros), I have sent emails to the General but she has not respond back to me. The customs here are trying to open the box to know the content of the family treasure box and General gave us an instruction that no one should open the box until i arrived in your place, so kindly send the money to this information i received from the Chief Custom officer:

RECEIVER NAME:.... EDDY BENSON
ADDRESS:.... Lützowplatz 25. 10785 Berlin, Germany
MEANS OF SENDING:...Money Gram transfer
AMOUNT:... 3,600 euros
ADDRESS:.... Berlin Germany

Sir please be fast to transfer this document fee, so that i will apply for the Non Inspection certificate to clear out the box from the airport authority/ custom vault and i will also use the same document to clear out the consignment box upon my arrival in your country, Sir please try your best and send the money to me as soon as possible on Monday so that i will clear out this box and continue my journey to your home without any more delay.

Sir I am having a networt problem here, Please save my time i have other business to attend in London UK by next week to pick a package. Sir, I will not like to waste any more time on this delivery. Forward the payment information to me as soon as you send the money to the airport authority, to enable me to receive the Non Inspection Certificate to clear out the box and continue my journey to your place immediately. Sir i will be waiting to receive the payment information as soon as possible, so that i will join the next available flight to your country. I pray that i will arrive in your home on time, so that i will continue my journey back to London. Sir please save my time. I will be waiting to receive the payment information, Thanks

Alfredo Brown
Diplomatic Agent

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 07:19:57 -0800
Subject: Please honey help me out and send the money to the diplomat

Good day my love.

How are you today? I hope you are fine? Honey i have never hear from you. Honey the diplomat contacted me and explained to me that he still waiting for your response to enable him clear out the box from the airport authority, My dear the diplomat need to clear the box from the airport authority before bringing it to your home, this money will enable the diplomat to clear the box and bring it to your home, my dear the diplomat has been in Germany since, waiting to receive the money.

My dear he said that he will instruct you on how he will receive the money, so my love help me out and send this money to the diplomat so that he will do the needful and continue the journey to your place, please my dear you know very well my present condition here at the war zone, i cannot send money to any party due to i am on uniform, and i don't have access to my bank account due to my political status at the war zone for peace keeping mission, again my love there is a very big crisis here in Afghanistan today, so there are big war here, my dear also the diplomat told me that he has already informed you, so please my dear i will like you to send the money to the diplomat, so that he will clear out the consignment and continue the journey to your place.

Darling please don't waste time to send him the money because any delay may lead the Customs in scanning the consignment box, and if they try to scan the box, they will find out that the content of the box is money, and not family treasure as it is written, they may cease it or start asking many questions, so please to avoid them scanning the box, be fast and send the money to the diplomat, as he has contacted you, so please darling contact the diplomat and send him the money OK.

As i told you the diplomat did not know the content of the box, so if the custom find out that the box is full of money, honey it will lead to destruction, so please try and understand my email and just arrange the money and send it to the diplomat who is now in your country. Now that the diplomat has entered Germany, only waiting to receive the money, so that he will settle the custom and continue the journey to your place, i am happy that the diplomat is now in Germany and i hope if he receive the money, it will not take him full day to arrive and meet you in your place, because he is now in Germany, so my dear please be fast to send him the money,

I want you to know that the money which the diplomat is bringing to you is a total sum of $4.000000 USD (four MILLION US DOLLARS) so we cannot take because of the little fee and loose the entire fund, that is why i am asking you please for the sake of God help me out and send this money to the diplomat, so that before tomorrow runs out he will be in your place and hand over the box to you. God bless you for me. I wait to hear from you soonest with good news.

Forever Yours
Gen. Susan Helms

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 23:55:44 -0800
Subject: Honey please update me

Hello My love

How are you today, I hope you are fine by the grace of God? I have never heard from you, I hope all is well with you, because i can't understand your recent silence towards me at this very stage. Please honey i am very worried because The diplomat said that if you did not send the money today, he will return back and live the consignment box with customs. My darling i don't want the diplomat to return back to his base,

Please my love do not allow the diplomat to return back with accomplishing his mission, I want him to use his Diplomatic immunity to make the clearance of the consignment box, so that he will continue his journey to your home address. Please do everything possible to send the money to the diplomat by today okay. Please contact the diplomat and inform him when you will send the money to him.

Please honey, I don't want the diplomat to abandon the consignment box without delivering it to you. It's very risk for him to abandon the box in the airport. Please i am begging you with the name of God to help me send the money to him on Monday so that he will clear out the box and continue his journey to your home and hand over the box to you before he take his leave back to London,

Please for security reason and to avoid the custom to scan the box, I really appreciate all your effort to see that everything worked out well for us. I am so proud of you. Thank you so much for everything, Always take good care of your self for me, God bless you i will be waiting for a good news from you, have a nice day, kisses

Your Love
Susan Helms

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 01:01:08 -0800
Subject: I STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP

Hello Sir,

To be honest with you i am not happy for what i am experiencing on this delivery, I am only appointed to deliver this package to you. Now i have spent all the money with me for my hotel expenses. Please stop wasting my time, i have other business to attend. I have receive emails from our diplomatic headquarters to return back to London by tomorrow.

If you will not send the money today, I will re-confirm back my flight schedule to London and live your consignment box with the airport authority because i have tried my best to complete this delivery. I will be waiting to receive the payment information as soon as you make the payment, so that i will clear out the box and continue my journey to your home to delivery the treasure box to you. Please respond to me immediately. Thanks

Alfredo Brown
Delivery Agent

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 02:52:34 -0800
Subject: Respond back urgent

Hello my darling,

How are you doing my darling? I have never hear from you for days now, I hope all is well with you? As a matter of fact, I am so delighted to inform you that the consignment box has being retrieved from the customs services by the help of United Nation special tasks force agency. the consignment box was moved to London United Kingdom and the money has being deposited with a prime bank in London united Kingdom.

I have made proper arrangement for the bank to transfer the fund direct to your account through bank to bank wire transfer. My love, as soon as i receive your response i will forward you the bank information where the fund was deposited. immediately you confirm the bank information, You contact the bank officially for the fund transfer to your account.

My love, I look forward to your response as soon as possible so that we will proceed. Take care of yourself and best of my love and kisses

Hugs and Kisses
General Susan Helms

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 01:11:25 -0800
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER

My love,

Thanks for your response, Honestly your silence really put me into agony and pains, but i am very happy now to read from you. Honey like as i said in my previous mail, The consignment box has been retrieved by the help of United Nation Special Task Agency, and been deposited in NATWEST BANK PLC in London, So honey I have a confidence in you that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone, I have already informed the bank about my plans to move the money out of London and invest the fund. The bank officer told me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and receive the funds on my behalf.

I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner appointed to claim the fund on my behalf. The contact information of the bank are as follows:

NATWEST BANK PLC
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
TELEPHONE: +442076073200
EMAIL: [email protected]

Contact person: Foreign operations & International Remittance Dept. His name is Mr. James Stephen Liam

my account details as follows

Name of depositor: Susan Jane Helms
Nationality: United State
Fund Ref Nos: KWG584KW9557F
Account Numbers: 10058703459
Amount Deposited: US$4 Million
Type of Account: Escrow
Country of Deposit: United Kingdom

Please contact the bank immediately and inform the officer that you where appointed by General Susan Jane Helms, To claim the deposit fund of $4 million United State dollars (Four Million US Dollars) deposited by General Susan Jane Helms, Tell the bank officer that you want to know the possibility of transferring the funds to your bank account in your country.

I wait for your response, Take care of yourself and have a nice day

Hugs and kisses
Lt General Susan Jane Helms
Advertisement