Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217215 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:41 pm
WARNING: NO PART OR WHOLE OF THIS MESSAGE IS PERMITTED FOR TRANSFERENCE OR REPRODUCTION AS IT IS THE SOLE PROPERTY OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BURKINA-FASO, OUAGADOUGOU- BURKINA FASO AND MUST BE FOR THE RIGHTFUL RECIPIENT ONLY.

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

ATTN. XXX.

DATE: 01/09/2014

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR EMAIL, AS STATED IN OUR PREVOIUS EMAIL TO YOU. WE DON’T SEND OUT OUR OFFICIAL BANK ACCOUNT TO ANY CUSTOMER FOR UNCOMMON MONEY, BECAUSE OF THE INTERNET HACKERS WITH THE SCAMMERS. HOWEVER BEAR WITH US AND THE REQUST OF MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER AND WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IS DUE TO THE URGENT SUBJECT AND FOR THE FASTER WITHDRAWS.

FINAL ONCE OUR BANK CONFIRM THOSE OUR OFFICIAL REQIREMENT WITH THE FEE. IMMEDIATELY WE SHALL PROCEED ON HOW TO GET YOUR INHERITANCE FUND TRANSFER IN YOUR PROVIDED BANK ACCOOUNT. IN THIS REGARD WE ARE STILL ON STANDBY WAITING THOSE OUR REQUIREMENTS

YOURS SINCERELY,

DR. ALI ABOUBAKAR
MD, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OF BURKINA FASO OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO

Integration of a new bank to the African Development Bank Of Burkina Faso, Since March 25Th, 2010. The Banque de Credit de Bujumbura (ADB) is the 11th bank subsidiary of the ADBOBF Group.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
Integration of a new bank to the African Development Bank Of Burkina Faso, Since March 25Th, 2010. The Banque de Credit de Bujumbura (BCB) is the 11th bank subsidiary of the ADBBF Group.
***************************** ****************************** ****************************** **********************
****************************** ****************************** ****************************** **********************
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/WARNING:
This electronic mail transmission and its attachments if any, are intended solely for the use of the Individual or Group to which it is addressed and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error. Any review, dissemination, disclosure, copying, distribution, including fraud or related offenses of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this Management immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and all its attachments, if any.
****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217636 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:42 am
Salam

My Dear Brother XXX

How are you and the development of things, have you not hear from the bank? because yesterday the bank held a meeting, in the agenada of our fund transation, that you are requesting for account to pay the processing fee, and the bank mangment makes us to know that, they answer you nor, maenwhile they did not well know you. so in the light to above development. no problem, I will arrange and make the payment, what I need from you is sincerely honest and trust. Believing that, you will not betray me when this transaction is done. Because once the transaction is done, I will arrange to visit your country for us to share the money according the percentage which I indicate to in my previous mail. Please bear in mind that any money I spent will first minus before we share the balance. And always have a good record, am paying 985 € for this processing, with the 2850 € I spent before have those documents ready with me.

So for time factor, I will send my in-law who works with the united nation Mr Eric Umeh to pay the money on your behalf. Now you go ahead and send send your passport copy to the bank with those document and the questions anwsers, and write the bank, that a friend of you resident here in Burkina Faso, Mr Eric Umeh by name will come and deposit the processing of 985 $ on your behalf by today or tomorrow morning here. Do that and update me on Telephone +226 7994 9187or sms text mssage first immediately so that I will inform my in-law, and I will not let him know the business we are doing. Waiting for your call soon.Asalam

Warm regards to your family.

Alhaji Akim

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217637 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

To: XXX,

Date: 4th September, 2014.

Attention: XXX,

Dear XXX,

RE: LINK/ACCOUNT NUMBER AND PASSWORD FOR YOU TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT.

Below is the information on how you can access your online account and
transfer fund to any account of your choice.

First visit our website: http://santander.bansanes.tk , Click to

ONLINE BANKING to filling the following information as below:

LOGIN ID (Customer ID): XXX
PASSWORD (Customer password): XXX

Note Before: Click to USER PROFILE to access your account and
transfer fund to any designated account of your choice.

Should there be any further enquiries or information needed that may
assist you further, do not hesitate to revert back to us please and keep
us posted as soon as the transfer is completed.

We are therefore, awaiting your immediate response.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. David Pinto Perez(KT.SSS, ACIB, MWPT, MFR).
Telex Dept. Manager, Banco Santander - Espana.
TEL: 0034911 231 203, 0034911 231 203.
FAX: 0034911 820 212.
Email: [email protected]
Our Website: http://santander.bansanes.tk

#249933 by AlanJones Fri May 08, 2015 3:48 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +59561572263 & +59561574599

Av.Bernardino Caballero.
Casi Piribebuy Bo San Pablo .
Presidente Franco.
Tel: 00595-61-572263
Fax: 00595-61-574599.
PARAGUAY.

Dear Good Friend,

How are you doing today, I hope you haven't forgotten me? I am Alhaji Outta Akim, the former exchange manager at the African Development Bank (A.D.B) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso over there in West Africa, who has contacted you sometime ago to assist me in order to secure the release of a deceased customer's fund into your bank account.

Though, you weren't able to assist me up to the conclusion stage in that transaction by then, I am very much happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the assistance, and co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently, I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts, and attempts to assist me on the transferring of the fund, and I makes sure that you aren't left behind or out from the benefits of the transaction. Hence, I have kept aside for you the total sum of: $675,000 (Six hundred, and seventy-five thousand, Usa-dollars) in the 'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE'.

My new partner and I have agreed to compensate you with that above said amount for all your past efforts, and attempt to assist me in that past successful matters. I have appreciated your kind efforts at that time very much, so feel very free to contact the bank's secretary via her below email address, and the name of the secretary of the (A.D.B) is: MRS. KABORE JEMILLA.

And make sure that you instructed her on how to send the 'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE' to you, and please do let me know immediately you receives the 'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE' so that we can share the joy together after all the stress at those past times ago.

At the moment, am very busy here in Paraguay because of the investment projects of which my partner, and I were having at hands presently, and finally remember that I had left an instruction to the secretary of the (A.D.B): MRS. KABORE JEMILLA.

Therefore, as soonest as you contacts her for the said 'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE' to be sent to you, she will surely send the 'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE' to you. Below is the contact of the secretary of the (A.D.B) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso over there in West Africa .

Contact this below person immediately for your cheque:-

MRS. KABORE JEMILLA.
Secretary of the (A.D.B),
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
Email Address:
[email protected]

Yours good friend,
Alhaji Outta Akim