Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247240 by Tim Atem Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:48 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 115.112.174.28
Originating ISP: Tata Communications
City: n/a
Country of Origin: India
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.107.170.83 with SMTP id t80csp62189ioe;
Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.68.232.194 with SMTP id tq2mr10733290pbc.90.1429548027963;
Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:40:27 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from wvil.fastdnsnetwork.com (wvil.fastdnsnetwork.com. [115.112.174.28])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id bu7si28997937pad.116.2015.04.20.09.40.23
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:40:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=115.112.174.28;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected];
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by wvil.fastdnsnetwork.com (Postfix, from userid 10000)
id 8761733053DD; Mon, 20 Apr 2015 22:14:15 +0530 (IST)
To: <snipped>
Subject: LIBYA GOVERNMENT AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 10000:anzos.php
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: PHP/' . phpversion();
Content-Type: text/html; charset=windows-1256
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 22:14:15 +0530 (IST)

Following the successful transition of a new Libya Government and the announcement of investments in several infrastructure and construction projects I would want you to Kindly advise if your company has the license or capability to execute a multi- million contract supply project for the Government of Libya. kindly furnish me your response. Please for my quick response to your email, send your reply to my private email:[email protected] for my urgent attention. Thank you and treat very urgent Regards. Abdoul Haziz

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#249757 by AlanJones Thu May 07, 2015 4:23 am
Al-salamu Alaykum,

Thanks for your response. Insh'Allah we begin fruitful business relationship. Before I can go ahead with contract procedures, I need you to inform me if you are the managing director/CEO of your company, before we can commence contract procedures with government of Libyan Republic, if it is in your jurisdiction, then kindly respond and send presentational information on your specialty and working terms for immediate evaluation. We would appreciate to discuss this important project with ONLY the top most official, managing director/CEO of your establishment, also send your companys full name and address with phone and fax number and your personal mobile number for easy communication as the office of the Honorable Minister of Finance is only ready to deal directly with your managing director/CEO. Also note that there are a lot of contracts up for grabs by various companies due to
intense rebuilding and recapitalization of Libya by the Libyan governing
coalition council in conjunction with the present duly elected government of Libya. This is an offer from the GOVERNMENT OF Libyan republic. It is a process of supply for a group of projects, consultancy services and commodity supply contracts, under the contract file no: GSPC-RFQ-GRSS/ACDP-13-026. The terms of payments are 100% Wire transfer Mobilization (However conditions apply). The contract solicitation documents will be sent to you. This will contain the list of projects, services and product we require, and you will determine the ones that you or your organization will be able to execute. The document is time bound and expires after a given period (if you are not able to meet with the requirements). But before that I will like to ask you some very important questions. Have you or your company, handled an offer of this nature before or any
international Government contract supplies?, have you competed in a tender process government contract? Do
you understand what it means to execute a government contract and the process? I and some senior government officials have a vested interest in some of the projects, but will need to hear from you first before I can expand further on this. Please for my quick response to your email, send your reply as soon as possible so that i can give you further details, I will reveal more procedural information to you upon your confirmation

Regards,

Abdoulh Aziz
Joint Contracting Command Board.
El-Sheikh St, Alnofliyen
Tripoli _ LIBYA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#249758 by AlanJones Thu May 07, 2015 4:23 am
Tel. No.: +4470876277809

Dear Partner and Friend XXX
This to acknowledge your email i have tried to call you today but the network was bad it was not going through since we use the united kingdom sat light phone you can call me on my direct telephone number +44-708-7627-7809 for more explanation.
Regards.
Abdoul haziz

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.