Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#241681 by HannahsDad Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:52 pm
New Way Financial at http://www.nw-finance.com

Our clients – corporations, utilities, government agencies, and investors – recognize that innovating is crucial to business growth, yet can be challenging to pursue. We partner with our clients to accelerate innovation. With more than a 7 years of experience covering 18 sectors of resource technologies, we are uniquely positioned to guide clients along the innovation journey through our three lines of business. Our Forums, held around the globe, convene investors, entrepreneurs, and international policy makers to examine trends, develop innovation strategies, and make deals happen. Our Advisory Services help client’s design and implement corporate strategies for sustainable growth and innovation sourcing, and then market the results. New Way’s market intelligence platform, which tracks over $7 million of deal flow across 22,000 companies annually, allows subscribers to discover companies and explore resource technology trends strategically with proprietary real-time data.

Copied from http://womencleantechsustainability.org ... ech-group/

Created anonymously 24th February 2015 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#242772 by Atoy Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:11 pm
is this website really a scam? a woman by the name of kate miller offered me a job there. i have my doubts about this company and i was wondering if anyone can help me
#242773 by AlanJones Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:52 pm
Yes, it is definitely a scam, the website is not even a month old and was registered anonymously - legitimate businesses wouldn't do that, they have no reason to hide who they are.

Any job you are given will result in you being scammed in one of the following ways

1. Being asked to receive a cheque for your initial pay and extra to buy supplies (from a specific fake vendor) - the cheque will be fake, but by the time that is discovered, the money you sent for supplies will be long gone.
  2. You will be asked to receive payments into your account and send them on to other people (you'll a money mule, laundering money for criminals).
  3. You will be asked to receive packages at your home address and send them on (you'll be a shipping mule, receiving stolen goods).

At best, you're going to end up losing money, at worse, losing lots of money and being investigated for money-laundering, fraud, etc.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#244593 by HannahsDad Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:25 pm
Now at http://nway-financial.com

At New Way Financial, we are committed to safeguarding your personal information. We invite you to e-mail us with your comments and questions on general topics related to your policy or contract; however, please do not e-mail us confidential information, such as policy numbers or social security numbers without special inquiry. Additionally, under no circumstances will we accept financial or non-financial transactions (including address changes, premium payments, cancellations, etc.) through e-mail.

If you have not received a response within 3 - 5 business days or if you require a faster response, please contact us at +61-390-135-195 Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 8 PM ET and Friday 9AM – 8PM ET.
We look forward to assisting you.
For general questions

+61-390-135-195
Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 8 PM ET and Friday 9AM – 8PM ET
Contact us via email
For technical assistance with this web site

+61-390-135-195
Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 8 PM ET and Friday 9AM – 8PM ET
[email protected]
For unresolved issues

If you have an unresolved dispute or issue, please contact New Way's Arbitration Office
[email protected]

Arbitrage eh! Whizzy!

#249683 by HannahsDad Wed May 06, 2015 5:29 pm
Now at http://nwf-workspace.com

+61-390-135-195

Our financial products are offered/underwritten by one or more of the following:
New Way Financial Australia Company; New Way Financial Services LLC; New Way Life Solutions; New Way Audition Germany; New Way Financial Pty Limited; New Way Financial Limited; New Way International Corporation; New Way Audition Corporation.

So that's alright then! :laugh-s:

#249728 by TerranceBoyce Thu May 07, 2015 2:32 am
Arbitrage ? Auditions ? what next ? - Alligators :laugh-s:

It sounds like word disassociation. Think of as many words beginning with the letter 'A' that are unrelated ? I thought of one - but I mustn't say it :mrgreen:

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle