Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248993 by AlanJones Sun May 03, 2015 1:20 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27844955290

Hello,

I hope this will find you well.

It is my pleasure to ask if you could assist me receive $16.7M and we will discuss what we both stand to benefit.The amount in question belongs to my late client who has the same last name with you. He passed away years ago in a boat disaster. We have been trying to locate his possible relative for a very long time now.

In view of this I therefore seek your consent to present you as inheritor to his fund. I was his personal banker. There are claim documents to enable you file in and claim the funds legitimately, if you are willing to be presented as a beneficiary.

For more details on how to claim the funds, please contact me with your names, Phone, cell\fax, age, and Nationality.

Yours sincerely,

Mr khoza

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#248994 by AlanJones Sun May 03, 2015 1:21 am

Dear XXX

As per your request the above given name was my late client surname which happens to be your surname also. My late client full name was “Mr. B.D. XXX” he was a US nationality who was working and living here in South Africa until his untimely death along side his entire family over five years ago in a horrible boat catastrophe. The funds are currently in a bank here in South Africa. Be informed that this transaction will take just a period of 14 working days to be completed.

Like I said earlier on my previous email to you that we have being searching for his possible relative over the years but all effort was unsuccessful, on our recent search your surname was among the findings that match the same surname of my late client hence I decided to contact you so that I can front you as the rightful next of kin/beneficiary of the Deceased in question since you are having the same surname and the amount to be transfer to your account is US$ 16.7Million.

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin of my late client or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days. I do not want the funds to be declared unclaimed and be transferred into the Government's account where the proceeds will be shared among the greedy Government Officials.

Before I embark on this project, I conducted several investigations to make sure one does not jeopardize his job or this transaction. My dear friend, you have nothing to worry about as I am here in the bank to see that the funds in questions are approved and transferred to your nominated Bank Account in your country successfully. With my position as the account manager to my late client I will see that every thing goes well when it comes to the point of making the transfer of the funds to your bank account. Consequently as a result of the urgency and time being of the essence in this transaction, kindly forward to me the following information stated below:

(1) Your direct phone number & fax number {Cell Number}
(2) Your Full Names
(3) Your Age
(4) Your Occupation
(5) Your Residential Address
(6) Your Country of Origin

This will facilitate the immediate commencement of the transaction. As soon as I receive the above mentioned information from you, I will proceed to forward to you the Deceased Bio-Data which you will then send to the bank as your Claim Application. Please, I am proposing 50% for you for your assistance while I receive 50%.

Thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation. I look forward to hearing from you soon.You can call me on +27 844 955 290

Regard,

Mr Khoza

Okay i called you no response from you, this is my number call me +27 844 955 290

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#249432 by Tim Atem Tue May 05, 2015 9:14 am
From the same email: [email protected]

to:
date: Mon, May 4, 2015 at 1:36 PM
subject: Re: Kind Attn
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

I am writing in furtherance to your response regarding the transfer of US$16.7M to your bank account pending my coming over to have my share of the funds and your positive disposition towards assisting me in this transaction. I assure you this transaction will be done under legal platform, so you have nothing to worry about.

In order for us to proceed, you will be required to put in an application of claims to the bank as a next of kin to my deceased client whose information are on the Attached Claim Application Form. In this regard, I expect you to read the attached claim application form very carefully, fill in the required information’s needed and fax or email it to the bank using the fax number or the email address given below immediately as to facilitate the quick processing of the relevant documentations needed for the release of the funds to your nominated bank account. Remember that this transaction is 100% risk free and legal wise and I will advise you treat it with utmost confidentiality.

Please endeavor to fill in correctly the required information’s needed on the attached Application Form {Deceased Bio-data} and fax or email it directly to the Bank as your application of claims. The Bank fax Number and email address are given below:

Bank Fax: +27 86 539 4262
Bank Email: [email protected]

Please call me on my direct telephone number stated below if you require any form of clarification concerning how to complete the attached Application Form. Please do also provide the bank with your direct fax number and your direct telephone number through which they can get back to you in respect of this application.

Attach to this mail is CLAIM APPLICATION FORM {the Deceased Bio-data}.

Kindly keep me informed as soon as you have successfully sent the Application Form to the bank.

Regards,
Mr. Michael Khoza
Tel: +27 844 955 290
#234 Church Street Hillbrow
Johannesburg, South Africa

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5