Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#249400 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 7:05 am
Tel. Nos.: +233266343553 & +233203454460

Dear Sir

All your questions and whatever is very vital but I am just letting you know that you have to present your Items with Specifications. This is a tender as am not buying directly from you. I am just contacting you for a good business deals.

Your company is not an only participating company, many others from different countries are participating through their contact or agent. It is not a question of whether you have receives scam letter but reality and existing offer.

Please kindly present your quotations with Specifications and others to enhance your chances of your approval.

Also note that once I hear from you , I will advise you on how to arranged your tender requirements for submission at the board.

Incase you may want to call for clarification, you can contact below:

GHANA PROJECT SERVICE COMMISSION
CONTRACT AWARD DEPARTMENT
E113/2 Ring way Estates,
Accra,
Republic of Ghana
REF:GPS/ARWS/CON/03/GH/ PROM.ITEMS
Tel:+233 266 34 3553
Fax:+233 20 345 4460
Attn:Dr George Kwame

Thank you

for your understanding

Kennedy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement