Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#249388 by Bryon Williams Tue May 05, 2015 6:34 am
Subject: RE: NEW GOVERNMENT DEDUCTION POLICY ON CHARGES/FEES AND THE RELEASE
OF YOUR OVER-DUE PAYMENT:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. DR.JOHN ODEH.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY/CONTRACTOR.

RE: NEW GOVERNMENT DEDUCTION POLICY ON CHARGES/FEES AND THE RELEASE OF YOUR OVER-DUE PAYMENT:

I am Dr John Odeh from the Central bank of Nigeria .Owing to the inability of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Commercial Banks and Committees to offset payment owed Foreign Contractors and inheritance claimants, the Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of President & Commander in-Chief Dr. Good luck E. Jonathan has just signed into law the “New Government Deduction Policy of Charges/Fees and has mandated the Foreign Payment Release Board (FPRB) to release all foreign liabilities before the end of this second quarter of 2015 Fiscal Year. This new policy will enable all foreign payment beneficiaries secure the release of their payment . Affected beneficiaries should see this policy as a golden opportunity and also as the government willingness/sincerity to pay genuine liabilities.

The decision of the President was necessitated after the report submitted by an investigation panel revealed unnecessary use of bureaucratic procedures, imposition of unauthorized fees and diversion of beneficiaries funds to accounts not authorized by them. Furthermore, there were deliberate delay on Foreign Payment and gross unofficial misconduct which made mockery of the government image as it affects foreign payment policy.

Consequently the Federal Government has resolved to release all payment by bank to bank wire Transfer to the beneficiary's account. Alternatively, payment can also be considered on your proposal. In line with this directive, it becomes paramount to inform you that based on the details contained in your payment file forwarded to our office from the Federal Ministry of Finance, your payment is among the ‘Priority Category’ which implies your claim is long over-due and the fund will be transferred from our affiliate bank in Europe.i will send you further modalities when i hear from you.

This arrangement will authorize your claim released within 72hrs.You should also reconfirm your claim amount, your bank details and telephone number.Get back to me on: [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,

John Odeh.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#286439 by AlanJones Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:35 am
Tel. No.: +2348090511252

TO: XXX.

PERSONAL LETTER.

I receive your mail and the contents therein,More so i am the
officer in the Central bank of Nigeria , you should asist me claim
this fund i deposited with a bank in Spain the La CAIXA bank Spain so
that we will invest the $10.5M in your country. as a civil servant i
am not supposed to have a bank account outside my country and you
should asist me claim this fund fund with the La Caixa bank in Spain
,You reconfirm the information below:

1)Your working phone number
2)Your passport

However i will send you his contact details of the Bank in Spain as
soon as i hear from you.you cal also call me on +234-8090-511252.i
will give you further information when you call me.

Thanks.

John Odeh

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.