Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219999 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:30 pm
From [email protected]

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION AND SEND THE MONEY.
CITI BANK NEW YORK
111 WALL STREET NEW YORK N.Y.10043
SWIFT:CITIUS33
ABA: 021-000-089
FURTHER CREDIT TO ACCESS BANK PLS.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 36145842.
FINAL CREDIT TO OMENIHU PRINCE CHIJIOKE
Account NUMBER:0065003400

Please kindly confirm also are you going to wire the money today or tomorrow morning kindly let me know so that I will prepare for the signing right.
Barrister james

XXX, KINDLY FOLLOW THW INSTEUCTIONS OF THE BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE THE PAYMENT DO NOT MAKE MISTAKE FILL THE WHOLE BANK DETAILS. ALSO I WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO ENABLE ME PREPARE FOR THE SIGNING TOMORROW MORNING MY TIME OKAY

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.190.3.242
Originating ISP: Emts-nigeria-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220079 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:37 pm
Hello XXX,
Can you let me know the condition of things have concluded with your lawyer let know us know sir
David

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220080 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:39 pm
XXX
I got your mail and why didn't you write in English what is the problem kindly write me in English I didn't read your mail because you didn't write in English

James

I just translated your mail now and what happened what papers do you want me to sunmit to you why is it that you do not want my services again do you want to come and sign your self. Kindly let me know your reasons. Have you told the bank or Tommy clark

#220153 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:14 am
The lawyer called me now and said that you are no more interested is it because of the money he demanded for the signing or what can you explain to me. You know I invested a lot into this so talk to me. If you are no more interested please write me a power or attorney stating that you do not want to stand as the beneficiary next of kin to esty kendall again then you sign okay. This will enable me to get another person to help me. You have really made me to spend alot of money now you are telling me you are not interested again.

#220163 by Terminator5 Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:19 am
Nice . It never ceases to amuse me how the lads can screw up western names . Esty is a female gender name . Derived from Esther .

Bank contact phone number :

(940) 560-9602

Choice Mobile , Graham Texas .
Last edited by Terminator5 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel 8 :25
#220164 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:20 am
Why have you decided to spoil this life time transaction for after I have spent my small savings why you promised to stand by me to make sure goes well now that all is set to be actualized you changed becsusr of an advise someone that knows nothing about the transaction told you this is too bad write this letter and let me go my way with my little life if not I will loose everything because everything is in your name if you dont , write lt I will loose the money but if you write it that you are no more interested to stand as the next of kin, it will enable me to look for another person and start all over again. I know they must have told you that this is a scam, no way it has nothing to do with what you and your people think but if you can write the letter I will go my way.

#220169 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:20 am
Yes i know I am a poor man that is trying to make money from the transaction. the transaction would have turned me in a big person. But you made me spend my saving the documents and the attorney money is spent about 62,000 euro now i have no money i was so bent on the money to come into your bank account but you spoilt everything. If you are man of your own how can you allow an ordinary accountant to tell you what to do. a person that knows nothing about the transaction and you believed him. I think you are not a real man you cannot trust your self to do this type of business that has to do with big money. Listen write this letter sign it and send to me let me go my way with my life

#220172 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:34 am
YOU MUST BE A LOW LIFE MAN THAT DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DO BUSINESS AND MAKE REAL MONEY I WILL GET YOU TRUST ME I HAVE EVERY OF YOUR PROFILE YOU KNOW SINCE YOU WANT TO DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT TOOK ME TIME TO BUILD AND I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU MUST GO DOWN. YOU WILL SEE THE AMERICAN REAL BAD LIFE FROM ME FOR SURE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL GO DOWN

I THINK YOU DO NOT HAVE MONEY AS YOU CLAIM THAT IS WHY YOU COULDN'T AFFORD TO PAY THE LAWYER TO SIGN THE DOCUMENT IN YOUR NAME AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF A BIG MAN. BIG MAN FOR NOTHING THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE. YOU DEAL ON GOLD AND I THINK YOU HAVE ABSCONDED WITH SO MANY PEOPLE MONEY AND GOLD TO MAKE YOUR OWN LIFE I WILL CATCH YOU

#220216 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:33 am
Attn;XXX,
As you didn't give us any good reason why you didn't conclude with the lawyer, only to write us to say you do not wish to continue. We thought you didn't not agree terms with the lawyer. Then we decided to let you know that we have decided to pay you through draft which will be a much more easier for you to get paid. We shall send this draft to you through our bank officer whom will come with the draft, to your country to hand over to you. This is the most easier way to get your fund to you. So based on that, i want you to kindly reply me and confirm you have received the draft then we shall update you on how the bank officer here will come with the draft this week Kindly let me know.

David Snodgrass

#220232 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:48 am
Thank you post will be okay you can send us the details to post it but this will cost you the amount of Euro 4500. i would like you to send the money through western union or money gram so that we can dispatch the draft today/tomorrow if this is okay by you then kindly reply me and confirm so that i will tell you how to send the money right.

David

#249353 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 5:05 am
Tel. No.: +14435744331

Lake Trust Credit Union
501 S Capitol Ave
Lansing, MI 48933-2320

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that we have received a payment approval order to process your file for your approved amount of money to be wired to your bank account. Therefore, i want you to kindly get back to me so that we shall send you a form to fill sign and return back to us for the processing of your file to take place.

David Snodgrass

Received: from [202.62.16.136] by bip.net with HTTP; 4/28/2015 9:27:31 PM PST

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 202.62.16.136
Originating ISP: Pt Internux
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#249354 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 5:06 am
Lake Trust Credit Union
501 S Capitol Ave
Lansing, MI 48933-2320

Hello XXX,

i Have called you so many times only to get your voice mail all the time. I dropped a message there but you haven't replied the call. Therefore, give me your direct mobile or where i can get you on the phone. More so, reply me if you can.

David Snodgrass

Lake Trust Credit Union
501 S Capitol Ave
Lansing, MI 48933-2320

Tel;+ 1 443 5744 331

Hello XXX,

That is my number thank you.

David Snodgrass