Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#249348 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 4:12 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447010028296

I received your email and thanks for the information..Regarding the airport customs metal trunk box will be abandoned by the country customs find the content is cash American currency as per your advice,no Tex only the airport clearance fee which is $3800.00 American dollars.

If your can manage to pay all the charges needed immediately the diplomat arrive in your nearest airport with the metal trunk box, before he can proceed to your designated.

My yourself will don't travel to your country because my office never permit me to travel out this month , the deal is already accepted by diplomat Christoph, not give diplomat my share 30% once it is confirmed the box at hand I will give you my bank account number you can transfer the 30% into my account, .

I would prefer that you should send $3800.00 usd to diplomat immediately he called at the your airport to avoid getting problems with custom the trunk box is contain cash $12,000.000.00Million united state dollars, without any problem in airport custom procedures which is very strict on this carry packages on hand..remember this is cash delivery diplomat don't know the contain of the trunk box country, please keep this matter in deep confidentiality.

waiting for your advice.

Thank you and God bless.

Spike Mullen
Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations, Maintenance, Transportation)
Heathrow International Airport London ,
IATA: LHR, ICAO: EGLL
Phone #: +447010028296

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement