Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#249327 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 2:20 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233543471654

Dearest one,

I am Miss Tiffany Gagudu a nationality of Indonesia but resides in Accra with my father until unfortunately he died in his office while taken cup of coffee, Before this sudden death tragedy which came upon us, my parents had left some acquired reasonable sum of Money and 100kg of Gold kept here in Accra-Ghana which is ready to be shipped under the authorized license of my late father and all I am soliciting is for your urgent assistance to transport them out so that I can relocate to your country and join you for my safety before the people that killed my parents kill me because they are all around me, my father's death after proper investigation was linked to have connection with his relatives and co partner workers who works in our mining company all because the want to take his position.

I am soliciting for your full support and help to receive these funds and gold to a safe custody in your country as my legal trustee and investor of the funds in overseas to avoid the people who killed my parents in Ghana snatch all from me because am leaving under fear now and my parents are late.

I have plans now to continue my Education and do investment in your country, like real estate management which is under my studies in school.

Pls. Contact me in this email ([email protected]) for further details

God bless you

Miss Tiffany Gagudu

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#249328 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 2:21 am

Hello Dear

Thank you very much for your message which was well understood to me, well i am not a bad person ok because i come from a good family, as you requested that i should send you my details for you so that you will feel free and call me for confirmation, here is my direct mobile +233543471654 i will be waiting to hear from you soon thank you.

Regards
Tiffany

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.