Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#249319 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 2:10 am
Reply-to: Lilyan Manga-William - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22998765619, +22967393092 & +22997233733

Your silence is some kind of shocking to this office, are you aware that we have completed the verification of your details for the claiming of this fund as the regulation requires? if we must proceed with your transaction then you must keep frequent reply; this is a Ministry and there are certain rules to be followed before the fund will not have any problem in reaching you and after our meeting today, it has been decided that you either claim the fund or as the fund owner order the termination of the fund and lose the fund to be ordered back to the Government Reserves Account as an unclaimed fund, I really wish you to claim this fund but not with the character you have showed which simply shows you are willing to let the fund go.

Please note: this morning after our meeting where we submitted your files for the fund claim and its approval, the Board now want you to send to us your scan signature which will allow us to terminate the fund if you are not ready to meet up the requirement for the stamp duty fee which is $55.

I emailed you several times and you did not respond and I feel you are ready to lose it, if you have had or been affected by the fraud in Africa, I want you to know today that this is the chance you have to receive your only approved fund in Africa, I did mentioned to you that you were just unlucky to lost the money you lost because you dealt with impostors and now you have a great chance which I want you to try trusting my word, please decide today and let us know.
Details of sending the stamp fee of $55.00 are below and please send it as i directed you below without mistake;

Receiver’s name: Joseph Izu
Question: Yes?
Answer: Yes
Amount: $55

Mtcn control number…….
Sender’s name……..
Sender’s address………
Sender’s phone………

Thank you for your understanding while I am waiting for the payment details.

Yours sincerely
Mr. Lilyan Manga-William, director recovery fund.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#249320 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 2:12 am

Beneficiary XXX
I called you just now time 10:27 AM Monday 5/4/2015 and what i heard from was voice answer, hoping to hear back from you soon. feel free to call me back on +22998765619 OR +22967393092 and +22997233733.

Respectfully sir,
Mr. Lilyan Manga-William
Director recovery fund, Benin Republic

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#251972 by AlanJones Thu May 21, 2015 1:20 am
Reply-to: Mrs Rose Williams - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22997233733

Attention Beneficiary,
This is to officially informed you that we have concluded arrangements to effect your payment of $800,000.00 USD through WESTERN UNION Swift Money transfer services today, but the maximum amount you will be receiving every day starting from tomorrow is $5,000.00 as reflected in our transfer system daily until the funds is completely transferred.
This special arrangement is being used to avoid all scrupulous demands by both the states and federal authorities that have previously delayed your payment till date; we shall need your maximum co-operation to ensure that strictness and confidence is maintained to avoid any further delays. You are to discard any request asking you to send money to any agency such as Courier Company, Bank and Security Agency as there are no such and any money committed there will be regretted, so be wise. The above arrangement has been signed and endorsed by UNITED NATION (UN), EUROPEAN UNION (EU) given credence that this transaction is devoid of any form of illegality.
Please contact the Accredited WESTERN UNION Agent for the details of your first payment of $5,000 USD and reconfirm your correct details that you will like the first transfer to be program with such as Receivers Name, destination where you will like the transfer to be send to and your cell phone number for urgent communication if the need arise.
Fill your details below for reference purposes:
*NAME OF CUSTOMER:
*ADDRESS:
*TELEPHONE:
*Text Question:
*Answer:
Contact the below Electronic Transfer unit of WESTERN UNION for immediate programming of your first transfer:
General Manager: Mr. Edward Vincent.
Mobile:+229-97233733
Remember your obligation to secure an International Remittance Form as stated in United Nation act of (FRT209) that will help build and renew your transfer file for record keeping as a way of checkmating the present Economics crisis situations.
Thanks and God Bless

Mrs Rose Williams.