Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#249161 by AlanJones Mon May 04, 2015 2:41 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447045759556

UBS BANK A.G
No 1 Marsden Street
10th Floor
Manchester, M2 1HW,
United Kingdom.
Web site: www.ubs.com

Attn: Sir/Madam

I hope this proposal meets you in a good state of health, I am an investment consultant working with Bank UBS A.G. Zurich at their offshore department in Manchester, United Kingdom.

I need your help to transfer and invest the sum of GBP£24,000,000.00 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling that accumulated as undeclared profit at this branch of UBS bank, Manchester, United Kingdom under my management.

All that is required to get the funds transferred out of here is to put your name on the Non-Investment Account holding the funds.

This practically makes you a Non-Resident Customer of UBS A.G. bank. I will then guide you on how to apply for Closure of the Account and credit transfer of the funds to your designated bank account. You will get 40% of the funds for your role.

Get back to me with the following details:

1. Your full names, coloured Photocopy of your International Passport, Driver's License etc..
2. Your reachable Fax, Tel and Cell numbers for adequate and easy communications.
3. Full address which will be inclusive in the Partnership Agreements and Testaments of Deeds.
4. Areas of Investment, Your Company’s name / position in your company

We will consummate the funds transfer within one week and I can be contacted by phone: +447045759556 or email: [email protected]

Sincerely,
Robert Gregory (Mr.)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement