Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248651 by AlanJones Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:47 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968160360

We have deposited the check of your fund ($2.500`000`00USD) through Western Union department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Western Union director Dr.kenneth aka via. He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________

Though, Mrs. Franklin Moore has sent $5000 in your name today so contact Dr.kenneth aka as soon as you receive this email tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and
question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Best Regards.
Robert Williams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#248652 by AlanJones Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:48 am

How are you doing today dear XXX,I called your number but you did not pick then i leave voice message so that you can call me back.
I am waiting for your urgent call to me so that we can proceed for the transfer.
Here is my direct line/+22968160360
Dr.Kenneth Aka

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#249347 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 4:07 am
Tel. No.: +22968160368

Western Union ®
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
34 Kerekou Matthew Street.
Portonovo- Republic Du Benin
PHONE NUMBER;+229 68160368
REF NO: 250-153

ATTENTION DEAR CUSTOMER,
GO AND SEND $1750 VIA WESTERN UNION WITH THIS BELLOW INFORMATION'S OK.

Here is the information you will use and send the $1750 .

RECEIVER NAME ....RAPHAEL EJOH.

CITY............PORTONOVO

COUNTRY....... BENIN REPUBLIC

TEXT QUESTION......WHEN

ANSWER TEXT .........TODAY

AMOUNT ...............$1750

Once you send the money to any branch of western union send to us the payment information immediately for easy pick and once we recieve the money from you we will transfer the $5,000 immediately and keep on sending.

We await to recieve the payment information.

Dr.Kenneth Aka.
+229 68160368

#251608 by AlanJones Tue May 19, 2015 5:01 am
Tel. No.: +22962524174

ATTN: DEAR CUSTOMER

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU? I AM HERE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FUND IS STILLREADY HERE IN OUR OFFICE TO BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU BUT THE ONLY THING STILL HOLDING THE TRANSFER TO TAKE PLACE NOW IS THE REQUIRED FEE $105.

I AM ASSURING YOU WITH 100% GUARANTEE THAT ONCE YOU SEND THIS $105 TODAY YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5,000 AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE FEE AGAIN OK.

SO PLEASE TRY TI GET BACK TO THIS OFFICE TODAY WITH THE PAYMENT AND YOU WILL REJOICE AFTER THE FEE IS RECEIVED I PROMISE YOU.

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION WHERE TO SEND THE FEE $105 VIW WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.

RECEIVER NAME ....STEVE ANAG.
TEXT QUESTION......WHEN
AMOUNT ...............$105 USD

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AS I LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY.

MR. EMMANUEL HAUBERK
PHONE: +229 62524174

#253611 by AlanJones Sun May 31, 2015 2:10 am
Tel. No.: +22968549509

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU? I AM HERE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AFTER OUR MEETING TODAY WE HAVE DICIDED THAT YOU SHOULD SEND THE FINAL PAYMENT OF £7,500 BY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.

SO KINDLY GET BACK TO US TODAY SO THAT WE WILL GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION WHERE TO SEND THE FEE BY MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION.

MR. EMMANUEL HAUBERK
PHONE: +229 68549509

#253613 by AlanJones Sun May 31, 2015 2:12 am

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU? I AM HERE TO LET YOU
KNOW THAT YOUR FUND IS STILL READY HERE IN OUR OFFICE TO BE TRANSFERRED TO
YOU BUT THE ONLY THING STILL HOLDING THE TRANSFER TO TAKE PLACE NOW IS THE
REQUIRED FEE $105.

SO GO AHEAD AND SEND THE $105 AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF THE PAYMENT.

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION WHERE TO SEND THE FEE $105 VIW WESTERN UNION OR
MONEY GRAM.

TEXT QUESTION......WHEN

AMOUNT ...............$105 USD

MR. EMMANUEL HAUBERK

#258594 by AlanJones Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:46 am

SEND THE $7500 BY MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION TO BELOW INFORMATION AND CALL ME AT +22968549509.

TEXT QUESTION......WHEN
AMOUNT ...............$7500 USD

MR. EMMANUEL HAUBER
PHONE: +22968549509

#259425 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:07 pm

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY, YOUT FUND TOTAL SUM OF $3.5MILLION USD IS STILL IN OUR OFFICE WESTERN UNION BENIN BUT THE ONLY THING HOLDING THE FUND TO BE TRANSFERED TO YOU IS OUR TRANSFER FEE WHICH IS ONLY $105.

SOGET BACK TO ME TO KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL READY TO NRECEIVE I OR WE SHOULD CHANGE THE OWNERSHIP.

THANKS AND I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

MR. EMMANUEL HAUBERK