Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248599 by rococo Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:37 pm
Subject:
GOOD NEWS ---- Hello, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund Transferred

Dearest Friend, Happy new day to you,
This is Miss Favour Cole (when and where at the refugee camp in Senegal) but now that i am married (Mrs Favour), Who contacted you some few months ago over a transfer of fund to your account as Stated Earlier in my proposal, I I am sending you this mail to remind you of how I Concluded with the said money transfer, though knowing very well that you 'Showed concern by offering the Necessary could help you. And thank you very much for the least assistance you gave me and at this, I intend to pay you back for good. I am very successful with the transfer of the funds which I contacted you for an assistance Which is completed today.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in Canada as the shuttle's completed.

I am Compensating YOU with the sum of ($ 400,000,00) FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart. I would have sent you this email but due Earlier this how hurriedly my trip along with my husband it was CANADA and since then he has been monitoring my movement, Then I signed and Cashier draft Cheque of $ 400,000,00.Dollars on your behalf as I I am successful with this transfer.

I will like you a contact Reverend Father Dennis Mark for the collection of this Cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and this humanity, Therefore GET THE TOKEN That came from my true heart.

Contact him through his email address below.

Name: Dennis Reverend Mark (Christ The King Church)
E-mail: ..... ([email protected])
Telephone No .... (+ 221-770973998)

My dear and small not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement. All contact should be between you and the Reverend Dennis Mark.You can send me mail to tell me what he said when you contact him.Thanks once more and GOD bless you and your entire family.

Regards,
Mrs Favour.

Sender: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2015 0:35:45 +0000

also documented here: -
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... 741#p72199
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 84#p426876
Advertisement