Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248510 by AlanJones Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:34 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +918130833744

Hi, XXX

I am acknowledging receipt of your email dated.... and thank you for your interest in my donation of $1,5 million dollars to you and your amazing family. and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do, I don't trust handing over this transaction to anyone at this earliest stage expect my paying bank, since I am satisfied that you can be trusted. I choose bank reserve bank of India to disbursement my donation because they have the full capacity to make such transaction go through successful without delays and mainly they are currently advising and handling my investment in Asia and distribution of my financial donations to Charities Homes, Communities, School, Hospitals and wonderful beneficiaries like yourself.

This is official information to informing about my plans to send your donation fund to you via Bank Transfer or check can be mailed to you. This system will be easier for you and i the 1.500,000,00 USD was deposited with reserve bank of India for security reasons and better protection of the funds. I am going to send your donation amount of $1,5 to you via Bank Wire Transfer. just contact and follow the reserve bank of India instruction and directive to enable you receive your fund.

After going through your profile I was convinced that you could be trusted and will be honest and responsible enough to at least help and assist the needy within your locality from the $1,500,000.00 USD I have donated to you and will be receiving from my paying bank (Reserve bank of India). Since your email address was among the emails which was submitted to me by U.S Lottery Board, U.S Defense Contract Management Agency, World Census Bureau & the Charity Assembly, to be considered as one of our beneficiaries,

I was happy to receive your information's and then decided to give you a chance to live a more comfortable life. This is a life time changing opportunity for you & your family and you can only achieve that if you make wise use of this donation. and i believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of $1,5 million you must be a God fearing individual, I am a God man believer and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe. Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, for source and verification please see the link below: you will find some of my financial donations to the needy, less privileged and charity projects all over the world,

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/328/ ... -charities
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... arned.html

You advised to contact reserve bank of India and reconfirm your full information as soon as possible for further directives to receive donation, Feel free and contact Dr. Ashok Singh Jr, Foreign Remittance department India, following instruction and directive to enable you receive your $1.5 million usd.

HEREBY BELOW THE BANK CONTACT INFO; RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
PERSON IN POSITION;DR, ASHOK SINGH
CUSTOMER CARE ID: [email protected]
PRIVATE EMAIL; [email protected]
TELL PHONE +918130833744

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm the below information to my pay-out bank (reserve bank of India) and Upon receipt of your information the International banking services transfer department will send you an email to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds $1,500,000.00 USD (one million five hundred thousand dollars) I humbly urge you to cooperate with the reserve bank of India in other to enhance a smooth and successful transfer of the funds which i donated to you, because my foundation has no branch in your city, Send your full details to the bank as stated; try to call the bank as soon as you contact them to avoid any further delay,

Your full name..................
Home address....................
Home phone.........................
Your cell phone.................
Your age and marital status..........
Your Occupation.................

send the above details to reserve bank of India;
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

Your full cooperation is highly anticipated. Congratulations,

I hope you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your Area. I also will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is my major objective of donating this money to you.

You?re sincerely,

Regards,

Howard G. Buffett
An American businessman,
former politician, philanthropist, photographer, farmer,
& conservationist.The middle son of billionaire investor W. B,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement