Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248497 by AlanJones Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:44 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348023363756

Mr. James Oha,
ATM Head of Operation
Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria PLC (GTB)
Direct Office Line: +234 8023363756

Attention: Fund Owner,

I am Mr. James Oha, ATM Head of Operation Department Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria PLC, I resumed to this office on the 20th of this Month and during my official research ending of last year I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $10.5Million with card number 5321452123409380 belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card have not been released to you but I was told that the formal ATM head of operation who left this office two months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that I will not approve or support him to take your card.

Furthermore, I write to know if you are aware that people are coming to ask for your fund? a man called Mr. Paul Williams have been disturbing me to release your fund to him and i do not know who sent him, could it be you? i am wondering why he knows that your fund in under my care and i also want to know if you are the one that sent this man called Mr. Paul Williams to come to my office and ask after your fund, Please take a look at the below emails he have been sending to me request and plead for me to release your fund to him.

I have never given him a chance to get your fund, so please go through the email he have been sending to me all this while and see if you are the one that directed him to me. Go through them and get back to me as soon as possible.

We look forward to hear from you.

Mr. James Oha,
GTBank Management
Tel: +234-8023363756

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement