You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#247265 by Jack Fendly Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:12 am
From RESERVE BANK OF INDIA TRANSFER UNIT Tue Apr 21 06:37:37 2015
X-Apparently-To:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 217.174.240.154
Received-SPF: none (domain of server217-174-240-154.live-servers.net does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [217.174.240.154]
Authentication-Results: mta1510.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=rbi.org; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=rbi.org; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO server217-174-240-154.live-servers.net) (217.174.240.154)
by mta1510.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:06:07 +0000
Received: (qmail 22043 invoked by uid 33); 21 Apr 2015 07:37:37 +0100
Date: 21 Apr 2015 07:37:37 +0100
Message-ID: <20150421063737.22039.qmail@server217-174-240-154.live-servers.net>
To:
Subject: *NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS TRANSFER FROM RBI
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 33:cleffy.php
From: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA TRANSFER UNIT <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 6542

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
India's Central Bank
Central Office 6, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001, India.

This is to bring to your notice that we have received a Cheque of 500,000,00 GBP (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS AND BRAND NEW TOYOTA CAMRY 2014 CAR) on behalf of TOYOTA AUTOMOBILE COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM from (DIPLOMATIC MR STEPHEN GATES) in some days ago, But we could not inform you Due to the investigation that was going on about the Cheque of 500,000,00 GBP because the company said that after the funds has been completely transfer to your personal account the depositor Mr Stephen Gates will be coming to your home address for delivery of Toyota Camry car to you

This is a very huge amount and has you know that there is a lot of Cheque frauds going on all over the world, that is why it took us some time to confirmed that the Cheque we received is okay and genue because we do not want to be fraud in our bank.

We contacted the British Government to be aware of this issue in case we later face any problem or fraud regarding this payment but the British Government gave us 100% assurance that if any problem occur they will be responsible for it and they agree with us.

Your 500.000.00£, Winning Certificate, a covering document of money
Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims from the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through the LOTTERY AWARD has been finalized.

This is the information and the batch details that we received from
The pacific courier company in other to claim the money for you....

Ref Number: EUM DN 0508-9T6
Batch Number: EUM QY-3LJ4
Serial Number: 20911

YOU ARE TO GET BACK TO US WITH THIS INFORMATION BELOW..

VERIFICATIONS FORM

FULL NAME
ADDRESS
TEL/FAX NUMBERS:
POST CODE:
CITY:
STATE:

For more information call
Toyota Automobile Company
United Kingdom
+44 871 915 2495
+44 871 915 6505

©"COPYRIGHT 2015 RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ALL RIGHT RESERVED"
This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of this message without further investigation.

Your's Sincerely,

FOREIGN EXCHANGE
REMITTANCE DEPT

======================================

Bharatiya rijarva bai?ka
bharata ke kendriya bai?ka
kendriya karyalaya 6, sansada marga,
na'i dilli - 110 001, bharata.

Yaha hama me? se kucha me? (rajanayika ema'ara s?iphana ge?sa) se ?oyo?a o?omoba'ila kampani yuna'i?e?a ki?ga?ama ki ora se 500,000,00 jibipi (panĘca lakha mahana bri?isa pa'u??a aura bra??a na'i ?oyo?a ki kemari 2013 si'e'ara) ka eka caika prapta hu'a hai ki apake dhyana me? lana hai dina pahale, lekina hama ke kara?a kampani ke pha??a ke bada kiya gaya hai puri taraha se apane niji khate me? sri s?iphana ge?sa li'e a raha hoga jamakarta hastantara?a ne kaha ki kyo?ki 500,000,00 bri?isa pa'u??a ka caika ke bare me? cala raha tha ki janĘca karane ke li'e apako sucita nahi? kiya ja saka apa ke li'e ?oyo?a kemari kara ki ?ilivari ke li'e apane ghara ka pata

yaha hame? hama nahi? karana cahate hai? kyo?ki hame? prapta ceka ?hika hai aura genue pu??i ki hai ki karane ke li'e kucha samaya liya kyo? yaha eka bahuta ba?i rakama hai aura apa duniya bhara me? sabhi para ja raha caika dhokhadha?i ka eka bahuta pata hai ki vaham? hai, vaha yaha hai ki hamare bai?ka me? dhokhadha?i ho.

Hama bri?isa sarakara hama bada me? isa bhugatana lekina bri?isa sarakara ke bare me? kisi bhi samasya ya dhokhadha?i ka samana mamale me? isa mudde ke bare me? pata hona karane ke li'e samparka hame? kisi bhi samasya ho, to ve isake li'e jim'medara hoga ki 100% asvasana diya aura ve hamare satha sahamata hai?.

Apaka 500.000.00 Pa'u??a, paise ki eka ko kavara dastaveza prama?apatra jitana
paise lo?ari puraskara ke madhyama se kanuni rupa se prapta hu'i thi karate hu'e kaha ki bri?isa sarakara se davo? ke li'e lon?ri?ga sanrak?a?a aura sapatha patra ke patra ko antima rupa de diya gaya hai.

Yaha janakari hai aura hama se prapta baica vivara?a hai
an'ya me? prasanta kuriyara kampani apa ke li'e paise ka dava karane ke li'e....

Rephari sa?khya: EUM ?i.Ena. 0508-9T6
baica sa?khya: EUM QY-3LJ4
siriyala nambara: 20,911

Apa nice isa janakari ke satha amerika ke li'e vapasa mila rahe hai?..

Satyapana pharma

pura nama
pata
durabha?a/ phaiksa nambara:
Ayu:
Seksa:
Vyavasaya:
Pos?a ko?a:
Desa:
Sahara:
S?e?a:

Adhika janakari ke li'e kola kare?
?oyo?a o?omoba'ila kampani
yuna'i?e?a ki?ga?ama
+44 871 915 2495
+44 871 915 6505

©"bharata sabhi adhikara surak?ita kopira'i?a 2015 rijarva bai?ka"
yaha sandesa gopaniya aura nama pane (esa) ke li'e hi karana hai. Apa icchita praptakarta nahi? hai?, to i-mela vapasi se pre?aka se samparka kare? aura phira apane sis?ama se isa sandesa ko ha?ana kare?. Apa kopi ya kisi an'ya vyakti ko usaki samagri ko isaka istemala karate hai? ya khulasa nahi? karana cahi'e. Apa sandesa paka?a ya sansodhana kiya gaya ho sakata hai sandeha hai ki agara isa sandesa ke kisi bhi bhaga ya aspa??a hai, pre?aka se samparka kare?. Hama sa?ikata ke li'e ko'i jim'medari svikara nahi? kara sakate ya
age ki janĘca pa?atala ke bina isa sandesa ke pur?ata.

You cannot win a lottery you haven't entered

Please DO NOT tell a scammer you found their details posted here
Advertisement

#248486 by AlanJones Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:18 am
Slight change in email address

From: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA TRANSFER UNIT - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +448719152495 & +448719156505

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
India's Central Bank
Central Office 6, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001, India.

This is to bring to your notice that we have received a Cheque of 500,000,00 GBP (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS AND BRAND NEW TOYOTA CAMRY 2010 CAR) on behalf of TOYOTA AUTOMOBILE COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM from (DIPLOMATIC MR STEPHEN GATES) in some days ago, But we could not inform you Due to the investigation that was going on about the Cheque of 500,000,00 GBP because the company said that after the funds has been completely transfer to your personal account the depositor Mr Stephen Gates will be coming to your home address for delivery of Toyota Camry car to you

This is a very huge amount and has you know that there is a lot of Cheque frauds going on all over the world, that is why it took us some time to confirmed that the Cheque we received is okay and genue because we do not want to be fraud in our bank.

We contacted the British Government to be aware of this issue in case we later face any problem or fraud regarding this payment but the British Government gave us 100% assurance that if any problem occur they will be responsible for it and they agree with us.

Your 500.000.00£, Winning Certificate, a covering document of money
Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims from the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through the LOTTERY AWARD has been finalized.

This is the information and the batch details that we received from
The pacific courier company in other to claim the money for you....

Ref Number: EUM DN 0508-9T6
Batch Number: EUM QY-3LJ4
Serial Number: 20911

YOU ARE TO GET BACK TO US WITH THIS INFORMATION BELOW..

VERIFICATIONS FORM

FULL NAME
ADDRESS
TEL/FAX NUMBERS:
POST CODE:
CITY:
STATE:

For more information call
Toyota Automobile Company
United Kingdom
+44 871 915 2495
+44 871 915 6505

©"COPYRIGHT 2015 RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ALL RIGHT RESERVED"
This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of this message without further investigation.

Your's Sincerely,

FOREIGN EXCHANGE
REMITTANCE DEPT
R.B.I, IND

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.