Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248352 by AlanJones Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:14 am
Tel. No.: +12092674535

Thank you for finding time to get back to me as I requested. My names are Mr. Matt Kear and this is my telephone number:+1-209-267-4535. You are free to call me anytime and I will always answer once I am in a comfortable place to talk. I want to ask for your help in getting back the money left behind by a citizen of your country Mr. Angelino Taguba. If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial. I am presently the Information Systems and Facilities Manager of my bank here in United States of America and please do not expose this transaction for any reason, I will give you more information of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you accept to do this with me.

Late Mr. Angelino Taguba lived and worked in Los Angeles, California, United States of America as a real estate business man and he deposited in our bank the sum of four million, six hundred thousand US Dollars (US$4,600,000.00) as fixed deposit for a period of two years in 2008. This deposit has long matured and has gone dormant for over five (5) years. We have tried to reach him and could not. His telephone number cannot be reached, emails sent to him kept bouncing back as undelivered and we never got any response from the letters posted to his residential address. This issue prompted me to carry out an independent investigation about his whereabouts since he did not provide a next of kin or beneficiary at the time he made the deposit with us. I later realized with shock that he was shot dead sometime in March 2010 by criminals who robbed them while on vacation in Mexico. In order to verify the truth of the matter, I went to Mexico and confirmed he was dead, it is a sad story for a kindhearted and generous person like him. This matter was not reported to our bank and nobody in our bank is aware of this except me.

I have on my own made inquiries at your embassy here in the United States and also visited Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Manila, Philippines, no information of him was found. I have checked our records, there is no information of him relating to his address in his country and he did not put nominee at the time he made the deposit. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of his relatives. Since this is the issue, I want you to apply as the beneficiary of the deceased to claim the deposit from our bank since it is believed he was from your country according to his name. I know there are a lot of Philippines here in the United States, but it is only someone from outside United States of America can successfully make this claim because of the way our bank works. It does not matter whether you knew him or not, it does not matter if you have any kind of relationship with him or not, I will guide you all the way to make this claim. It is not a matter of being greedy or having bad morals, we are not hurting anyone by making this claim and it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the hands of few corrupt government officials while we have the opportunity to live better with it. This transaction is a risk free transaction and as the Information Systems and Facilities Manager of my bank, the final approval of your application will be done by me. Once I approve it, you will have the right to claim the money.

We will share the money into two equal parts (50:50) for each of us when the claim is made. Everything will be done successfully and legally, have no fear about this. Right now, I have all the copies of documents relating to the deposit he made that you will file to back up this claim. All I require is your sincerity and honest cooperation to enable us make this claim successfully and we have to do this within shortest time possible because the money will be reverted to the Treasury Department's account if not claimed now. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what next to do to make sure you receive the money. I am waiting for your consent in order to move to the next step towards getting the money. Thank you.

Your sincerely,

Mr. Matt Kear.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#250296 by Bryon Williams Sat May 09, 2015 11:12 pm
Yes, it is a scam. That is why it is posted here to warn people.

No one in the world is going to write strangers on the internet willing to give them money.

This scam will require you to pay fees to obtain the pretend money.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#250298 by CumminsDslPwr Sun May 10, 2015 12:22 am
Bryon Williams wrote:Yes, it is a scam. That is why it is posted here to warn people.

No one in the world is going to write strangers on the internet willing to give them money.

Are you sure Byron?
So are you saying there is no Santa Clause, or the Tooth Fairy either? :lol:

In God We Trust, All Others Must Pay Cash
#250653 by AlanJones Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 am
New email address - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#251043 by AlanJones Thu May 14, 2015 2:44 am
Also using email address [email protected]

Tel. No.: +12092674535

Greetings to you,

Thank you for finding time to get back to me as I requested. My names are Mr. Matt Kear and this is my telephone number:+1-209-267-4535. You are free to call me anytime and I will always answer once I am in a comfortable place to talk. I want to ask for your help in getting back the money left behind by a citizen of your country Mr. Angelino Taguba. If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial. I am presently the Information Systems and Facilities Manager of my bank here in United States of America and please do not expose this transaction for any reason, I will give you more information of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you accept to do this with me.

Late Mr. Angelino Taguba lived and worked in Los Angeles, California, United States of America as a real estate business man and he deposited in our bank the sum of four million, six hundred thousand US Dollars (US$4,600,000.00) as fixed deposit for a period of two years in 2008. This deposit has long matured and has gone dormant for over five (5) years. We have tried to reach him and could not. His telephone number cannot be reached, emails sent to him kept bouncing back as undelivered and we never got any response from the letters posted to his residential address. This issue prompted me to carry out an independent investigation about his whereabouts since he did not provide a next of kin or beneficiary at the time he made the deposit with us. I later realized with shock that he was shot dead sometime in March 2010 by criminals who robbed them while on vacation in Mexico. In order to verify the truth of the matter, I went to Mexico and confirmed he was dead, it is a sad story for a kindhearted and generous person like him. This matter was not reported to our bank and nobody in our bank is aware of this except me.

I have on my own made inquiries at your embassy here in the United States and also visited Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Manila, Philippines, no information of him was found. I have checked our records, there is no information of him relating to his address in his country and he did not put nominee at the time he made the deposit. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of his relatives. Since this is the issue, I want you to apply as the beneficiary of the deceased to claim the deposit from our bank since it is believed he was from your country according to his name. I know there are a lot of Philippines here in the United States, but it is only someone from outside United States of America can successfully make this claim because of the way our bank works. It does not matter whether you knew him or not, it does not matter if you have any kind of relationship with him or not, I will guide you all the way to make this claim. It is not a matter of being greedy or having bad morals, we are not hurting anyone by making this claim and it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the hands of few corrupt government officials while we have the opportunity to live better with it. This transaction is a risk free transaction and as the Information Systems and Facilities Manager of my bank, the final approval of your application will be done by me. Once I approve it, you will have the right to claim the money.

We will share the money into two equal parts (50:50) for each of us when the claim is made. Everything will be done successfully and legally, have no fear about this. Right now, I have all the copies of documents relating to the deposit he made that you will file to back up this claim. All I require is your sincerity and honest cooperation to enable us make this claim successfully and we have to do this within shortest time possible because the money will be reverted to the Treasury Department's account if not claimed now. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what next to do to make sure you receive the money. I am waiting for your consent in order to move to the next step towards getting the money. Thank you.

Your sincerely,
Mr. Matt Kear.

#251044 by AlanJones Thu May 14, 2015 2:45 am
Greetings once again,

I have to first thank you for your willingness to carry out this important claim with me. This is a serious transaction and should be taken as such at all times, I am certain that in less than 14 banking days the money will be in your account. You will only have to follow my directives to avoid mistakes in the process of making the claim. The most important elements in this claim are: trust, confidentiality, sincerity and cooperation. None of these important elements should lack in both of us throughout the process of the claim in order to be successful, it is very, very important.The truth about the whole issue is that our bank will turn this deposit to the treasury department's account if this claim is not made before the end of the month of May 2015 and it is important we are quick in applying for the claim. As I previously assured you, you stand no risk of any kind in this as I am here to influence things in our favor and I am 100% sure that we will be successful, your application will be expressly processed and approved since it is on my table that this will come. It does not matter if you have any relationship with late Mr. Angelino Taguba or not, you do not have to worry for any reason.

To tell you a little of myself, I was born on the 14th day of October, 1958. I am originally from Montana, United States of America and I have lived in Muncie, Indianapolis for years with my wife and two daughters. I love my family very well and would not want to disappoint them for any reason. If I am not sure of what I am doing, I cannot be doing this. Take this transaction very serious and be careful to avoid mistakes. Any email you receive from our bank should first be forwarded to me so I can read it and advise you on it before you give a reply to it. If the need be, I may even write the email which you shall give back to our bank and then send it to you so you can send it from your own email address. If however you are called, always tell them to send you email by claiming you do not understand their spoken english well. This is basically to avoid been asked questions you cannot give the rights answers and thereby jeopardize our chances of getting the money. Even if they tell you to come in person to our bank, tell them you cannot come in person because of your busy schedule. These important roles are what you are to play, once you do them, be assured that we will receive the money and the interest on it as well. The interest is on simple interest rate of 4% per annum. The amount we are going to get is four million, seven hundred and eighty four thousand US Dollars (US$4,784,000.00) and this will go along way to help our finances. Please do give me your details below to enable me draft an application letter of claim which you will send to my bank through email for further process:

Full Names:
Residential/Official Address:
Marital Status:

The next thing I will do is to draft an application letter of claim which you will have to send to our bank through email. The application letter of claim will come with two attached documents: the certificate of deposit and the last letter our bank sent to late Mr. Angelino Taguba. I got the two documents from his file with us. Please, do not make the mistake of forwarding the application letter of claim and the documents with my name or email address on it, take note of this. Do let me know once you send it, please. I'm sure that once I make the necessary endorsement in regard of your application and also approve it, the money will be paid into any bank account you may provide regardless of where the account is and I will join you for my own share. If there is anything you do not understand or wish to ask, you are to write and ask so I can have the issue cleared. Thank you once again for your willingness to do this with me.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Matt Kear.

#251045 by AlanJones Thu May 14, 2015 2:46 am
=======================================================================================
Please, fill your names, address, and telephone number in the spaces provided for them in the below sample of application letter of claim. The application letter of claim together with the attached documents should be sent to this email address: [email protected] and remember to remove this part of the email with double dotted line before sending the application. Send the email now to enable it processed as soon as possible.
========================================================================================

The Executive Director,
Prime Trust Financial Bank,
4018 North Broadway Avenue
Muncie, Indiana 47303
United States of America.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Application Letter of Claim

I, (your full names), wish to apply for the claim of the deposit belonging to Mr. Angelino Taguba who is now dead. The fixed deposit account number is: 0811278219. To support my application, I have attached a copy of the deposit certificate and the last letter you wrote to him in regard of the said deposit. I would have made this claim before now if I had known about it. It was about four days back that I received a parcel about the deposit from someone who described himself as a friend to Late Mr. Angelino Taguba.

From the attached letter, I learned that the deposit will be lost to the treasury department if nothing is done to claim the deposit by 30/04/2015. I do not wish to let this happen, hence my application for its claim as I was a close friend to late Mr. Angelino Taguba. I will not be disposed to come to the United States of America in person for the claim; I will be willing to tender my bank account details where the money will be transferred to me once my application is approved. Thank you in advance as I hope my application will be given your urgent consideration and approval.

Your sincerely,
Full Names:
Address:
Phone Number(s):

Image Image

#251046 by AlanJones Thu May 14, 2015 2:47 am
Tel. No.: +17657550877

Prime Trust Financial Bank
Muncie, Indiana 47303
United States of America.
Phone: +1-765-755-0877

Dear XXX,

HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE AND THE ATTACHED FORM SHOULD BE FILLED AND SEND TO US THROUGH EMAIL.

We are in receipt of your application letter of claim dated May 4, 2015 along with attached documents for the deposit made by Mr. Angelino Taguba who you have told us is now dead. We are sincerely sorry for the loss, please do accept our condolences. We have checked his records with us and have seen that he did not put any beneficiary or next of kin at the time of deposit. Since he is dead, you can stand as the beneficiary if you meet our requirements for the same.

You will have to give us the death certificate of Late Mr. Angelino Taguba, you are to scan and send it to us through email. You are also required to download the attached Deposit Claim Form, print it and fill it properly using pen. After this, you are to scan the filled form and send it back to us as an email attachment together with his death certificate. Once we receive the death certificate and the filled deposit claim form, we shall have your application reviewed and take the necessary steps to make the money available to you if approved.

It is a good thing that you applied for the claim of the deposit at this time because the deposit is about to be forfeited. We therefore encourage you to immediately do what we have asked you to so as any delay could be to
your own disadvantage. Do accept our condolences for the loss once again.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Marilyn Smith
Chairman
************************************************************************************************************************************
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Information contained in this email is confidential & intended for the addresses only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the address is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents, and notify the (Prime Trust Financial Bank) immediately.
*************************************************************************************************************************************

#251047 by AlanJones Thu May 14, 2015 2:48 am
Prime Trust Financial Bank,
Muncie, Indiana 47303
United States of America
Phone: +1-765-755-0877.

Dear valued customer: Winniefredo E. Quebrar II,

WE WILL TRANSFER UPON THE ACTIVATION OF THE ACCOUNT:

We acknowledge the receipt of your identification proof and all verification done successfully. In reference to your application of claim on the fixed deposit account number (0811278219) as made by Mr. Angelino Taguba, we have approved your application and as recommended by the committee setup in regards of the deposit. The committee has voted to proceed in waiving the fixed deposit to you despite your inability to come to the bank in person. This is because the documents with which you backed your claim are copies of the original documents issued to Mr. Angelino Taguba in respect to this deposit. More so, you are the only person who have put up claim on this deposit which have laid dormant for over four years.

Henceforth, you are the beneficiary of the fixed deposit account (0811278219) and we shall take all necessary measures to transfer the money to you. This deposit as you are already aware, has been unserviceable
for more than four years, hence you will be required to have it activated before the transfer can be made. All dormant accounts regardless of the account type must be activated by depositing at least the minimum sum of US$1,000.
You are hereby required to pay the compulsory activation fee of one thousand US Dollars without which activation cannot be made.

Taking into account, today's exchange rate, US$1,000 is equivalent to XXX. Rather than coming to United States to make this deposit, we will make arrangement to receive the activation fee through our correspondent agency account in your country, as we do not have any bank branch in XXX. You also have second option by coming to 4018 North Broadway Avenue, Muncie, Indiana 47303, branch for cash payment.

After making the payment, you will be required to scan the deposit slip and have it sent to us through email. Also give us your account details as seen below for us to make the transfer to you:

Account Name:
Account Number:
Bank
Name:
Bank Branch Address:
Swift Code:

Acknowledgment of this important email will be highly appreciated for activation and transfer of your inherited fund. Kindly notify us of your readiness for activation payment to enable us provide you with account details.

Thank you for banking with us, we are committed to excellence.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Marilyn Smith
Chairman
****************************************************************************************************************
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Information contained in this email is confidential & intended for the addresses only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the address is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents, and notify the (PTF) immediately.
****************************************************************************************************************

#263435 by Elle28 Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:15 am
CumminsDslPwr wrote:
Bryon Williams wrote:Yes, it is a scam. That is why it is posted here to warn people.

Are you sure Byron?
So are you saying there is no Santa Clause, or the Tooth Fairy either? :lol:
#265978 by mimi11 Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:06 am
how can we trace them if we received an email from them? I mean trace them deeply because I think they're using VPN to hide their IP