Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248348 by AlanJones Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:10 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22998616390 & +13232095897

Attent...

I am a former US Army Contractor presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) USA. During our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment left by a diplomat from Baghdad who was supposed to deliver these packages to you but failed to provide necessary clearances needed by the US Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 75kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is about $3,800 USD.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than $68 Million to $70 Million each and the consignment is still left at our Storage House here at the Los Angeles Int Airport till date which was delivered through a registered shipping Company known Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. Approximately, the details of the consignment includes your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva and are all tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes. However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city and other details. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the cl
earance processes so as a

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned shipment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money together in the trunk boxes since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United states Treasury Department after being abandoned by the shipper so immediately the confirmation is made, I will pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address. Once we are through with this process, I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared towards providing the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself. I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Regards
Mr. Marvin Carradine

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#248349 by AlanJones Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:11 am

Attn: XXX

Thanks for your quick response to my email.Please be informed that I have crossed checked your details with the information stated on the official documents received from the United Nations office in Geneva and it has been confirmed that you are the actual beneficiary to receive the consignment being held at the Los Angles International Airport Storage Vault containing two trunk boxes weighing approximately 75kg each.

Furthermore, for you to have full confidence of the existence of the funds in the consignment trunk boxes, a copy of the US Customs Ultra Scan Report from the Airport is attached to this email which indicates that the trunk boxes have been scanned and confirmed to be filled with United States Currency to the amount of $70 Million in the box so in order for me to negotiate with the airport vault authorities for the release of the withheld package to you, I will go ahead and pay for the US Non Inspection Charges of $3,800 which was the main reason the consignment was with-held by the airport authorities here in Los Angles since these charges were not paid by the diplomatic agent delivering this consignment to you from Baghdad.

Please note that once I have been able to clear these release requirements, I shall board the next flight to your city to deliver these boxes to you but you have to assure me that my own share of the funds will be given to me on my arrival. Please be informed that I have attached a copy of my Los Angles Airport (LAX)I.D with the customs Ultra scan copy of the box alongside this email for you to have confidence of whom you are dealing with and also for facial recognition immediately I get to your city Airport or any venue suitable for us to meet.

At this point, I advice you re-confirm your full name, address again, Telephone number and the nearest airport to your home then wait to hear from me once I have paid for the Non Inspection Charge and concluded negotiations for the release of the consignment to you but you have to assure me once again that my own share of the money will be given to me as I am doing this all by my own and not with the consent of my colleagues.

Warmest regards,
Mr. Marvin Carradine

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#248350 by AlanJones Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:11 am
Attn: XXX

It was a success as I have finally in your country.This process requires you to pay in their office before they will issue their receipt paper. This Receipts serves as an evidential prove, thereby satisfying luggage as genuine and legitimate having passed International Airport, satisfactory examination. It is difficult for me to borrow money from any one at this time, considering the fact that I was on my way.

At this point, it has become imperative for you to support with the balance payment of €255 so that, I can complete the money for the air port Tax. required by the flight company Authority. Please note that due to the exigent situation, we need to round this up fast to avoid too many eyebrows on the delivery.

Do try and send the €255, so that I would add to my €900 to complete the needed. Remember that this cost is for me to settle all the issue here in airport and proceed immediately with the box to meet you. It is also unanticipated cost which I did not bargain for hence your understanding and assistance is highly needed.

The payment mode of the €255 that is needed to support for the consignment tax requirement shall on the air port be given to you on your request but bear it in mind that this is the only role you are to pay in this delivery process. I shall leave International Airport to meet you once air port authority receive the €255 from you and pay for the tax. To save all tides, I hope you recognize my effort so far in this process, in ensuring a safe delivery and to guide against any unforeseen circumstance. It is now left for me to delivery them to you.

For your Information, do you intend to meet me at airport or do I rent a cab to your address? Let me know this quickly, so I can furnish you the payment mode for the €255 on your request. Importantly.

At the moment I have negotiated with the INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,Customs Authority to allow me in with the box but they refused.They now directed me to contact the origin of the box to get the clearance and I have also contacted Custom office To USA and through the help of a customs officer Mr.Peter Davis,they said that it will cost sum of €1985 to obtain itMeanwhile, I have called our office in Benin Republic to find out the cost of the CLEAN BILL OF RECORD as well and they told me that it will cost you the sum of €255 to get it from our Custom in Benin. Now is almost 2:30 Am while i want to make this delivery today and go back Today.

Therefore, I want you Kindly send €255 To Benin Republic Immediately through western union with the name below so that they can obtain the required CLEAN BILL OF RECORD to enable me board my CAP to come over to your based,send the little fee to our office in Benin with the information’s below:

SEND WITH THE NAME OF COMPANY'S CASHIER’S NAME:

Mr ===Christopher Nwobu
Country==Benin Republic
City==Cotonou
Question==When
Answer.......Now
Amount: €255 Mtcn...

Please,to enable them pick it up and obtain the tax paper and get it fax to me on this fax number,+229-98616390.I will be farwording this email to the company.To avoid any delay,once you get the money send kindly Email me,and let me know because that is the only means i can afford to communicate with you now till i get to address as well as your home address.Please don't delay because i don't have enough time to be delay.Send across the €255 To our office in Benin as soon as possible to enable them arrange the CLEAN BILL OF RECORD of the consignment as to assure that the delivery is completed a.s.a.p.I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

All the best,

Sincerely
Mr. Marvin Carraine

#248351 by AlanJones Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:12 am
Attn:

I am sorry to confront you in this manner because it seems your eyes is being closed. I have told you time without number that i will go back. You have to pay it.

Listen, your consignment is right in the office and it will be delivered to your door step within 24 hours,

Reply this sent it for your goodness sake, I beg you in the name of anyone you love in your life.

At this point, I advice you re-confirm your full Telephone number and concluded the payment for the release of the consignment to you but you have to assure me once again that you are nice to me as I am doing this all by my own power and not with the consent of my colleagues.Please text me the address for security reason,

Warmest regards,
Mr. Marvin Carraine
+1 323 209 5897

#248491 by AlanJones Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:32 am
thanks for your email, Please do provide the above information accurately, because this they cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of money.

Secondly,the only money you pay for the delivery to take place is just €255 for the excess baggage fee. from the government Republic of Benin, and you are giving a limited time to send the payment and please be advise that you are to send the payment to American Embassy office in benin they are aware and you are to use this information to send the €255 and please be informed that you are not going to pay any other payment to any body.i would ask you to come and meet me at the US Customs office in Terminal 2. but to avoid risky. you will wait for me at your ranch so that we can open the boxes on my arrive.try and sent the €255 to the correct information so that once they confirm it benin people will call embassy here to release the boxes.

This the payment information below:

WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM

Receiver Name/ Christopher Nwobu
City / Cotonou
Country / Benin
Question / In God
Answer / We Trust
Amount / €255

I will be waiting to hear from you so that we can count the money on my arrive to your place.

Marvin Carradine