Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248292 by malu53 Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:36 pm
godisable
54 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: los angles :=)
Height: 6 feet 9 :shock:
Body type: athletic
Marital status: Widowed
Children: Yes, they live at home
Want children: Yes
Education: Bachelor's degree

About godisable
I am here, I stay in shape and my heart, I try and smile at what life has to offer me either good or bad. I am a strong believer that there is a time for everything when one needs to be serious but most of the time I truly like to smile and enjoy life to its fullest. I consider myself to be very compassionate and a true romantic.

I enjoyed reading your profile, you're a very pretty woman and based on what you wrote,I think we have a lot in common. I'm looking for my best friend which will hopefully lead to something much more special.I am very young and sweet(I think.lol),very attentive(I'm a great listener)and you won't find anyone more HONEST than I am.I'm the farthest thing from being a player that you'll ever find I want a serious, one-on-one,monogamous relationship with ONE woman,leading to "best friends" and eventually marriage.I love to cuddle, public shows of affection are never a problem (lol) looking for a long-term relationship and on. you can text me on here 339) 526-4646 or you should email me on here [email protected] hope to read from you back.. John
Advertisement

#248294 by malu53 Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:52 pm
phone number 339-526-4646
Phone Provider RNK INC.
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2001-03-20
City and State Bedford, MA
#248298 by malu53 Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:39 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2015/04/28
Location Houston, Texas, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (162.218.229.106:57904) <<< The Optimal Link Corporation ( Cloud Servers, Dedicated Servers, cPanel Web Hosting), Houston, TX
#248728 by malu53 Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:39 pm
How are you doing? Thanks a lot for your respond to our chat. I am so happy to know you care to know more about me and I know hopefully we will get to meet each other once we know every aspect of each other. There is a lot you would like to still learn about me and I hope you are ready to share all about you with me and hopefully the kind of person you are and what your dreams are.

I am really a sincere and honest person, am caring, kind, friendly and very easy to get along with, am, social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed,adaptive, have a big heart and I do believe in the truth and honesty..Because honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all. I know it's hard to be completely honest but I try to be who I am and do what I know how to do best. No one really can change who I am or my personalty because I believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who I really am.. I know the kind of person I am and the way I treat others. I really do care a lot about others who care for me.. I am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely..

I am really looking for a lady who's completely honest and sincere about her words and feelings who's ready for a long term relationship.who's ready to build up a family with someone real.. I want a woman who I know I can have faith and completely trust with all my heart..Because to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust, love and trust are one big family and with both..A relationship will be the greatest you ever imagine. I believe in devoting my time to my loved once and making them real happy..They are my own families and I always do look forward to that day I will get to meet my dream woman. I know when she get to meet me she will be so happy to get a long with my kind of person too.

The truth of your words has made me write you again and I feel so comfortable writing you because I believe that been open towards each other is the only way we can get to know each other better and sharing the same feelings together to make us grow trusting each other and believing each other. I am a very open person and I think you know that. There is nothing about me I need to hide, been open helps in building up a relationship and its the only way both lovers will get to understand each other even more and better and they will know how to appreciate every little things been done for each other.

You do have a great personality and I am moved by it and I really don't know what to say right now, the beauty of your words has captured my heart in such a way that I feel like I am listening to you in person and you are enriching my heart with this wonderful word. I must say again you are such a wonderful person.Your opened has helped me in trusting your kind of person and I have no reason to doubt because the beauty and the truth of your words has spoken for you and you been completely honest towards me. Honesty is the greatest key in building up a solid friendship leading to a serious relationship, been honest towards each other matter most and I am that kind of person I will never lie or hurt, I will never deal with my feelings in such a way hurting others, I hope you understand what I meant there.

I hope I made your day by writing you and I can't get you off my thought. I look forward to chatting with you baby.
John
Received: by 66.196.80.116
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015