Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248244 by AlanJones Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:35 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +19175031832, +19299991734, +447031919236, +447031916095 & +2347066655666

DEAR SIR
I AM BRIAN PHILLIPS
FEDEX NEW YORK OFFICE
Phone: +1-917-503-1832.
Phone: +1-929-999-1734.
call me.
email: [email protected]

warning dont allow your atm card to send back read carefully and take your atm card for sure.

DEAR SIR, I swear to deliver your atm card immediately you cooperate and fulfill your last fee of $100 dollars and i must surprise you by making the delivery once i saw your turn up payment i swear in the world to avoid Fbi not to handle me.

your loaded atm card is fifteen million dollars was came from zenith Bank London see their contact below

Zenith bank Phone: +44-703-191-9236. or +44-703-191-6095.
contact manager name is : Davis Williams.
Email: [email protected]

when you send the last $100 dollars make sure you give us all your correct House address and phone number to avoid delivery mistake. don't allow your atm card to return back as it is ready to deliver since this time. let me swear to you that immediately you send this last $100 dollars your atm card will no longer stay in our office but it must stay in your House address for sure this is truth believe me honestly try and see FedEx action this time I swear.

This is opportunity to take your atm card no matter what happen FedEx is out now to deliver your atm card.

Read carefully to succeed while your total fund from zenith bank London was fifteen million Dollars.

My our advice is for you to complete and send the last $100 dollars and take your atm card final process do not allow your atm card to return back as it is ready for delivery believe me honestly.

the reason I directed you to west Africa is because the attach certificate very low amount of $100 dollars than other countries also make sure you contact David Rebholz of FedEx in west Africa for him to issue the attach certificate in the rate of $100 dollars only.

see the Name to contact FedEx in west Africa for your last attach Document.

Name: David Rebholz.
Phone: +234-706-665-5666.
Email: [email protected] or contact him for your attach document before our FedEx new york shall

deliver your atm card.

THIS IS THE NAME TO SEND THE FINAL FEE.
send in money gram only or western union,

Name: Udeoji Amaliwu Francisca
Amount: $100 dollars.
city: Lagos.
text question: delivery.
text answer: Card.

Then you send the mtcn.

Brian Phillips
CEO director
FedEx Office, New York
Tel: +1-917-503-1832
Tel: +1-929-999-1734.
call me
Reply here: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement