Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#248231 by AlanJones Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:49 am
Dumb scammer offering to work with other scammers, but mass mailed every address he could find

Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +201279214022

Bro,I Greet you.Clients within the Egypt,Lebanon,Kenya,Jordan,Kuwait,Sudan,Saudi,Oman,Dubai,Morocco,Algeria,Bahrainshall be very well attended Face to face diplomatically and account/westyavailable within this locations.You can reach me on this Phone No+201279214022 & write/add ( [email protected]) for us to work together and Know ourselves more.Don Ken

Slightly different format

My Man,I Greet you.Got your email from my box,I will like to work together with you.MG within the middle east shall be very well attended Face to face and account/westy available within this locations.You can reach me on this Phone No +201279214022 & write/add ( [email protected]) for us to Share more and better.Don Ken

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#264945 by AlanJones Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:20 pm
The dumb scammer is back.

Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +201279214022

Bro,I Greet you.I got your message on my working mail and I will like to work together with you.If you have Jb within Africa/middle east,Europe,they will be attended Face to face diplomatically level and account/westy are available within this locations.You can reach me on this Phone No 201279214022 & write/add ([email protected]) for us to work together and Know ourselves more.Don Ken

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.