Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247605 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:40 am
Part of a Senegalese refugee scam

Mr Patsy Sowya - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22177594810

Sowya Law Chamber & Associates, Rue 48 Avenue Lamina Gueye, International Airport Road, Dakar, Senegal, P.O. Box MB0142

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#247821 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:37 am
Tel. No.: +221775941810

ADVOCATE PATSY
SOWYA
ADDRESS: LAW FIRM IN DAKAR SENEGAL
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR-SENEGAL , P.O.BOX.MB 0142.

ATTN:

I Barrister (Dr.) Patsy Sowya the Principal Attorney of Sowya Law Chambers & Associates write to let you know Rev. Father Simon Herbert came to my office today. He gave me ( € 658 Euros ), he told me you will send me the remaining balance ( € 100 Euros ) tomorrow morning 15th of April 2015.

I Barrister (Dr.) Patsy Sowya, the Principal Attorney of this Sowya Law Chambers & Associates is assuring with the power been bestow upon me as a senior advocate of this country to secure this requested documents within two working days as soon as i receive your payment.

Kindly use the below information to send the ( € 100 Euros ) to me THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OR THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with my name and office address:

Receivers Name: Patsy Sowya
Address: Rue 48 Avenue Lamina Gueye
International Airport Road
City: Dakar
Nationality: Senegal
Telephone: +221775941810
Sender name................................
Mtcn:.................................
Text Question:.....................
Text Answer:.......................

As soon as you make the Payment THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER kindly forward to my law firm all the information needed to collect the money here.

I want you to forward to this law chamber the following informations as it will appear on the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath.

Your passport or id card number__________________
Your Country Origin____________________
Your phone number________________________
Date of birth_____________________
Sex_______________________
Your occupation___________________
Your home address________________
Your full names________________
Your state________________

Regards,

Barrister (Dr.) Patsy Sowya
Principal Attorney
Sowya Law Chambers & Associates.
Tel: +221775941810.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#247822 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:38 am
The fake reverend at the refugee camp

Tel. No.: +221769033710

JESUS CHRIST IS OUR LORD AND OUR SAVIOR,

MY SON IN CHRIST I RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE. YOU KNOW EVERY COUNTRY HAVE THE LAWS THAT GUIDE THEM AND NO ONE IS ABOVE THE GOVERNMENT LAWS, EVEN IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY I BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE SOME LAWS THAT GUIDE THEM TOO.

I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT MISS MELVINA BORWEH LATE FATHER MONEY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IF YOU CHANGE IT IN SENEGAL CURRENCY IT IS A VERY BIG HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY.

AS I INFORMED YOU BEFORE MAY BE THEY WANT TO CLAIM THE MONEY BECAUSE HER LATE FATHER HAVE DIED OR BECAUSE THEY THINK MISS MELVINA BORWEH IS A SMALL GIRL THAT SHE DON'T KNOW HER RIGHT.

AS A REVEREND FATHER I NEVER INVOLVE MY SELF IN ANY THING THAT WILL DAMAGE MY NAME OR PUT MY LIFE IN DANGER. IF I AM NOT SURE ABOUT MISS MELVINA BORWEH LATE FATHER MONEY I WILL NOT INVOLVE MY SELF IN THIS MATTER.

I SWEAR THIS WITH ALL MY HEART AND IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD WHICH I SERVE ALL MISS MELVINA BORWEH TOLD YOU IS TRUE 100 PERCENT.

AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE MISS MELVINA BORWEH SHOW ME THE ORIGINAL TWO DOCUMENTS SHE HAVE HERE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF HER LATE FATHER AND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE WHICH HER LATE FATHER USED TO DEPOSIT THE MONEY IN ULSTER BANK UNITED KINGDOM.

MY PLAN IS AFTER WE GET THE REMAINING OTHER DOCUMENTS POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE LAWYER, YOU AND MISS MELVINA BORWEH WILL SEND THE FOUR DOCUMENTS TO THE ULSTER BANK UNITED KINGDOM WHERE HER LATE FATHER DEPOSITED THE MONEY.

IF THEY REFUSE TO RELEASE MISS MELVINA BORWEH LATE FATHER MONEY AFTER THEY RECEIVE THE FOUR DOCUMENTS, I WILL MAKE A PLAN ON HOW TO SEND MISS MELVINA BORWEH TO THE ULSTER BANK OFFICE IN UNITED KINGDOM TO SEE THEM.

I WILL DO ALL MY BEST TO MAKE SURE MISS MELVINA BORWEH GET HER LATE FATHER MONEY BACK FROM ULSTER BANK UNITED KINGDOM WHERE HER LATE FATHER DEPOSITED THE MONEY BEFORE HE DIED.

REMAIN BLESS IN JESUS NAME,

TEL: +221769033710.

FROM REV. FATHER SIMON HERBERT.

MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD BE WITH YOU.

#247823 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:39 am
The fake bank

Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447035940317 & +44020788539919

WELCOME TO ULSTER BANK LIMITED UNITED KINGDOM.
BANK ADDRESS: 11 16 DONEGALL SQUARE EAST GROUP HEAD OFFICE BELFAST BT1 5UB UNITED KINGDOM.
FREE POST : P O BOX 1527
TEL : (+447035940317), FAX : (+44020788539919)
EMAIL:( [email protected] )

Sir/Madam,

I have been directed by Mr. Jim Brown the director of foreign operation/wire transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we received in our bank.

We have earlier been informed about you through mail by the young lady Miss Melvina Borweh (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/ representative for the claim of her late father's money deposited with this bank.

Late (Mr. Kromah Borweh) is one of our late customers he deposited the sum of Six million Five Hundred And Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ($6.550,000.00 Million USD) into our custody which her daughter Miss Melvina Borweh was the Next of Kin.

Hence you have been appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin you hereby to present the following documents to our bank before the financial department of Ulster Bank LTD will remit the stated fund into your bank account which you will send to us.

(1) We need Original Copy Death Certificate of Late Mr. Kromah Borweh

(2) We need Original Copy Deposit Certificate issued to Late Mr. Kromah Borweh by our bank.

(3) We need Original Copy Power of Attorney and Affidavits of Oath which must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the young lady is currently residing in Senegal.

On receive of the above documents we shall verify them and once we are satisfied we shall process your claim and effect the transfer of the funds into your bank account which you will send to us.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, we promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question's please do not hesitate to contact Ulster Bank director of foreign operation ( Mr. Jim Brown, Tel: +447035940317 , Email, [email protected] )for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Ellvena Graham
Chief Operating Officer Ulster Bank LTD.

#247824 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:41 am
The fake refugee girl

I got your mails, i am really tired of you, you always make this issue long, if i know you are like this before i would not contact you first time to help me out,
here is the scan copy of my id card you requested, if you don't believe all i told you come over here in Dakar Senegal to visit me,
If you are not able to help me just quit please, Rev. Father Simon Herbert will help me find good man who will help me transfer my late father money, Is it when i die here you will help me out,
Please is not must that you will help me out, if you don't have money to help me please quit thank you,
i wait your final answer now, From Melvina.