Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247819 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:33 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447053859249 & +447017515248

Dear ,

Thank you for your email, I needed to be careful due to the money involved, but now you have proven to me that you are a remarkable, honest and trustworthy person of your words. I am very happy about this, you have earned my full respect and trust, and I hope you will live up to the respect I have for you. Also you have no cause to doubt my integrity, and I am very confident doing this transaction with you, please do not let me down. There should be no need for surprises Brother as I assure that with our collaborative efforts we can pull this transfer through within the matter of days and the money would hit your account within 6-8 hours from here in Hong Kong. You have nothing to worry about with regards to that and I would indulge to take my word on this. I have taken care of the cost of retaining the attorney and also the taxes to be incurred from here in Hong Kong. Note that you will have to take care of the cost of setting up the offshore account in the United Kingdom as I have taken care of the cost of the attorney as well as the taxes to be incurred from here in Hong Kong. So your only obligation on this will be that you will take care of the cost of the account opening.

In this light, I have sent you the Name and contact details of an Online Bank so you can email them and make enquiries on how are you to open an offshore/on-line account opening like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your new account at Alliance & Leicester Bank PLC UK and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house. (NOTE THAT THE ALLIANCE & LEICESTER BANK PLC, UK has the same telex type with my Bank). You can then transfer the funds in safe and little bits to your main account for both of us.

Please find below the banks contact details.

SANTANDER BANK PLC.
Tel: +44-705-385-9249.
Fax: +44-701-751-5248.
Email: [email protected]

It’s advisable that you email the bank and request procedures for setting up an offshore/online account with them. I will await an update from you. Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast, I had to remain awake to get the notification about this contact details, you know the time difference. I call you brother so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood Brother and brother. God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives.

Attached is my Work ID for your reference.

Best Regards,

Your Brother and Partner,

Stuart Thomson Gulliver.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#247820 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:35 am
e-stander.co.uk registry whois
Updated 1 second ago - Refresh
Domain name:
e-stander.co.uk

Registrant:
AL BEDAERY ABDUL-SADA

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
30 QUEEN ALEXANDA AVENUE
HOVE
Brightonand Hove
BN3 6XH
United Kingdom

Data validation:
Registrant contact details validated by Nominet on 10-May-2014

Registrar:
PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com t/a PublicDomainRegistry.com [Tag = PDR-IN]
URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 02-Dec-2014
Expiry date: 02-Dec-2015
Last updated: 02-Dec-2014

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
dns11.ideaaweb.com
dns12.ideaaweb.com
dns13.ideaaweb.com
dns14.ideaaweb.com

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.