Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#237640 by Calvin Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:56 am
x-store-info:fHNTDlzCF8Nxw6HwcfGQy+S7Ax/lqLSmNphQ3OF+T9E=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 183.79.56.192) [email protected]; dkim=pass header.d=yahoo.co.jp; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: 11chDOWqoTkfpPgQKx+tacRFOAbk8GfpgZn2A8h1PqjHjnunsVnLSoyodl7c/QTH1F2lU93pveQsGLmXe5QRAyr0pwbTQzJM2KXrCMnFrpLodU5hz/sv9chxoI3zw7OlFoHtJQ3Y+cv1Y5h475vUEYPiztjsHGkZxdLk2PBWCZyMN3Um0xDwUwaiRNNk9qA/Zs02tTB2W7Hqv15+7gwW3mRjEgqlPfGj
Received: from nh503-vm6.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp ([183.79.56.192]) by COL004-MC5F11.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:01:03 -0800
Received: from [183.79.100.138] by nh503.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 12 Feb 2015 21:01:02 -0000
Received: from [183.79.100.136] by t501.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 12 Feb 2015 21:01:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp505.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 12 Feb 2015 21:01:02 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 28257 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Feb 2015 21:01:02 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.jp; s=yj20110701; t=1423774862; bh=9BQ9P2oB+621TnTaXwVnlvGJH8mAs+YXMO4ReVy5Is4=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:X-YMail-JAS:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=LvfdSZbXocaZOAz5Vj4kKU/TADdLK54JfYyIoewJDb4G74JS7D0pNwh/q8F+ZonCy29w5Mza2p0/wfbT7hXJMcfPy4vxiagalIG3Oz68haLkL1lNVAkbapclo7gKLhaPyQXfw4a2g5hDflvCbPd22QnSMfWNGoRverOhoe7zJ7c=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=yj20110701; d=yahoo.co.jp;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:X-YMail-JAS:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=AAcBXp8HF84NUp9V9bYSWlGy3e/0R5XbQXM56bSNj4SvMNVYz7Z7Fp1bzAzNb0hGh0qjbExwLfTDlw/pRc9tij6trrhky/jgRg020WCMVZar2tih9GI5Q+F3doiZorxGj/NZ8R57zhaYBfMr+CB81I5QmCP86U9zUF+l1ry5beI=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: UKEaQqkVM1mg1WpnpqPv0SbrCfmQZCD2JX1qTiA5fpcwQqsJlosn83HHCRyTobJZDRNa5U45Y2UFqfPwkUtv2H4N_LBAI43_tO3B1f7Uk2_zXEMQe6cr6h4GAEeBfQjV.ytsveHdY.itf2R9Ji7UlKJmY3JY.NraKOFbn8fDutwFnLGWA7.cl6jHrPdUb15PH58TmYF1r0oIWABCznosPyQfDE_M24dspXSNmNa136OY3dXVP00q_eRqvJUFwFQCkMo1srSq1miRYDCaeMt1eqx9.t_6cz1DWMkRKCdsZbzCEG7wE116b_yeZ6PW3JzEdBpbMMgUi9EC9Pea80NrVPU7DfrkHfZz_Hq8.DlAmQSFMYVkdzhhET4iF22P0r85iL.OJ5eUo9kUDaBR0lJ8DFwWxnlTozoIlKKHMEF3RwA4shZ4xcq3.TVFyqm6rcCWWmfM18GTdS19MvDCLIKXoRwMwm91w5bQqdakNhNLGpN2Q20kA6S45v0HmLVSbysgm0KuxIgqeHymrEejrxQIed3Ef7kOUGI6jaGaEtJgec4SgrEGbXdG0DtOlWfrd6dowuMeQr91F4dIs93HLBVQWyi44D7CS4gPkn_uESgOGx5CXHGdlGKPovC9UnOgYUqOm6IZchsnwA392limENLknpP561WksQ4EkIomYgFRV44-
Received: from [154.68.4.73] by web100401.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Fri, 13 Feb 2015 06:01:02 JST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_57
X-YMail-JAS: v8WEx9kVM1nhjJAzRiax8N0y8RWZzQZy3GpjhPowYOiRFqHos4c989k0YHL0Tkgi_8lwnILz5hQ_rbJ51IOmyr8jNcR8rivlUGqaOzvlC4sn5NdF8B_l3gLMzcqWKpcGj0ic
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 06:01:02 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Phillip Banny Tisse <[email protected]>
Subject: Phillip Banny Tisse
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-362425564-1423774862=:14984"
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Feb 2015 21:01:03.0554 (UTC) FILETIME=[03111A20:01D04707]

Hello Greetings,

My name is Mr Phillip Banny Tisse the principal treasury officer with one of the prime banks in Cote d’Ivoire. I have decided to contact you through this medium based on a business proposal, which will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I know this might sound like scam to you because of a lot of activities going on in the internet today.But I assure you that this is real.

I am the personal accounts manager to one of our late client , a national of your country, who used to work with an oil servicing company here in Cote d’Ivoire, the late client made a numbered time (fixed) deposited for twelve calendar months, valued at €18,200,000.00 (Eighteen Million Two Hundred Thousand European Euros) in my branch. Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, PETRO-CI Corporation that my client died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a will and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that the deceased person did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents,including his bank deposit paperwork.

This sum of (€18,200,000.00) is still sitting in the bank and the interest is rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will come forward to claim it. According to the law of Cote d’Ivoire, at the expiration of 5{five}years, the money will l revert to the ownership of the Cote d’Ivoire government if nobody claims the funds.Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to deceased person for the fact that you have same last name with him so that this money will not be reverted by the government. If this request matches with your inward intention for success and greatness, then you are urged to make a quick response indicating your interest and readiness to participate and work with me to make this successful please reply fast to ths email address: Email:

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. In your return mail, please do forward your information as listed below if you are willing to complete this deal with me, to enable me put the total fund in your name

for claim as the next of kin to the deceased person:

(1)Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation with company nam:
(5) ID Card or internetional passport:
(6) Age and Sex:

I wait for your urgent reply

Best Regards,

Phillip Banny Tisse

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#247798 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:23 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22544049334

Add: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire.

Hello,

My name is Mr.Steven Banny the principal treasury officer with one of the prime banks in Cote d’Ivoire. I have decided to contact you through this medium based on a business proposal, which will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I discovered your email through comprehensive web email search on directory so I decided to contact you. I know this might sound like scam to you because of a lot of activities going on in the internet today. But I assure you that this is real.

I am the personal accounts manager to one of our late client, a national of your country, who used to work with an oil servicing company here in Cote d’Ivoire, the late client made a numbered time (fixed) deposited for twelve calendar months, valued at €16,500,000.00 (Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand European Euro) in my branch. Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, PETRO-CI Corporation that my client died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a will and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that the deceased person did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork.

This sum of (€16,500,000.00) is still sitting in the bank and the interest is rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will come forward to claim it. According to the law of Cote d’Ivoire, at the expiration of 10{Ten} years, the money will l revert to the ownership of the Cote d’Ivoire government if nobody claims the funds.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to deceased person for the fact that you have same last name with him so that this money will not be reverted by the government. If this request matches with your inward intention for success and greatness, then you are urged to make a quick response indicating your interest and readiness to participate and work with me to make this successful.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. In your return mail, please do forward your information as listed below if you are willing to complete this deal with me, to enable me put the total fund in your name for claim as the next of kin to the deceased person:

(1)Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation with company nam:
(5) ID Card or internetional passport:
(6) Age and Sex:

I wait for your urgent reply.

Regards,
Mr.Steven Banny

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#247799 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:25 am

Dear XXX,

I do trust you received my previous email today, this is to let you know that i am waiting for the required information of you in order to start the process of changing the relevant fund paper works in your own name as beneficiary of the Account to be transferred to you. All the transfer analysis and theoretical diagram of the account will be detailed and submitted for confirmation. So as it is now, once done, you will have every right over the account.Therefore you must not give any wrong impression because your attitude will determine the place that the bank here will follow.

It is important for you to note that before i contacted you,I had to think over this personally for weeks before taking the decision to contact you, because in the world we live in today with all sorts of things going on, it will not be easy to prove myself genuine and of good intentions but I implore you to work with me in this deal because it is a once in a life time opportunity that will change our lives. This may sound to you good to be true but is true,opportunities have not seized to exist despite all that goes on in the world today in the negative sense.

The information i have revealed to you concerning the deposit is true. As i said earlier,this late depositor died in 2006 in a ghastly car accident with all his family on their way from a weekend trip in the interior of the country. He was a contractor with PETROCI the government company in charge of Oil exploration and distribution. He was an engineer and did contracts ranging from supplies, maintenance and installations for PETROCI. He lived in this country for over 25 years. He married an African woman from Liberia and they had 3 children who all died unfortunately in that car accident on that fateful day.

It is because of the fact that he left no next of kin and the bank will confiscate this money if it is not claimed that I have contacted you since you share the same family name with him, so we can claim the money instead of forfeiting it as unclaimed funds.Among our staffs,I am the only person who knows how this information got to you,I am 100 percent sure that this will work out well for us then we will split the funds.

Therefore, endeavor to send immediately details of your full names,date of birth and your address,there are provisions where it will be filled here in the account form to make changes of the initial ownership of the account in your own name to enable the fund remittance in your favor.Upon receiving this information from you, I will change all the ownership guarantees of the Account in your name as the fund beneficiary to enable you contact the holding bank here with the application i will forward to you which you will copy and return to the bank here requesting them to transfer the funds to your account. In fact this will be mere formality as i would have arranged all the necessary back ups to ensure that the funds is released to you.

We should both focus primarily on aspects of the transfer process to your account.I am very upbeat that the transfer process will commence immediately once you send in the application to the bank here because the ground work has been laid successfully.I am a man of strong convictions so please as friend and partner to this project,we have to do everything possible to speed up the process.

Furthermore because of time differences between our two countries, I will also like you to check your emails on regular basis at least 3times each day for any important update.I shall be keeping you updated as soon as the need arises.As i wrote earlier, bear in mind that the process is going to be quite simple and you have my guarantees that there will be no breach of any laws in the process.As a banker I think i know the rules and will also ensure that all precautionary measures are in place for a hitch free transfer process.

All i need from you now is a double assurance that my half of the payment will be intact once remitted to your account that there will not be any form of betrayal until we meet in your country for disbursement.This i believe,starts a good business relationship between us.I am waiting for the detail in order to get the ball rolling.

All correspondence regarding this transaction between both of us should only be through this particular email address ([email protected]) or any urgent concern, call me on my direct telephone number +22544049334 as i have try to call you this morning your phone is not true and entering voice male.

Once more thank you and I hope I really can count on you.

Sincerely yours,

Steven Banny

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.