Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247795 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:20 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22506563212

Dear Beloved In Christ,

Greetings to you in the most wonderful name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Christina Kendo, I am married to Dr Jude Kendo From Ivory Coast, I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a government building contractor before my husband earlier this year January 25 2011.We were married for eleven years without a child due my fibriod problem.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I have decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home . When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $2.5Million (USD) dollars in a bank.Presently the money is still in the bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months,because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage .. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want to you use at last 80% this fund for orphanages, widows and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% to take good care of your good God Given Home. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money.

This is why I am taking this decision to donate this fund for charity. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health .My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth, always be prayerful all through your life. Waiting to here from you immediately and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, for this same purpose. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
l remain yours sister in Christ.

Mrs Christina Kendo

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#247796 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:21 am

My Dear XXX

I received your response and I feel fulfilled for your acceptance to cooperate with me in this project. I prayed before contacting you and I know God has his plans for bringing us together.I want you to understand before this letter came to you, I prayed and fast ask God to direct me to a good person, I pray that God will give you willing to handle this divine project according to the desire of me and my late husband to the glory of God.

I am confined to the hospital and I am always in pain I do not have much time to write or talk on phone because doctors are always against my stressing myself. I receive many pain killing injections which makes me drowsy all the time.

I will be happy to be alive to see this divine project come to pass through you, and my prayer is that the lord our God who as made it possible for me to come across your contacts will surely give you the wisdom and understanding to handle this project to his glory. so if your Ready to follow up the project Could you please send to me your info:

Your full names:

Address:

Telephone Numbers:

if possible your picture let me know whom i am dealing with. I will want you to send me your full name and address so that I can swear to an affidavit on oath that will officially and legally approved you as the next of kin to this fund, so that even if I am no more, your claim to the funds.

To this effect all communication should be via e-mail, and I will not want you to expose this to anybody or have further discussion about this with anybody till the fund his transfer to you, even I don’t want my brothers in-law to know about this fund, because my late husband warned me not to have any further discussion or relationship with them over this funds.

To elaborate on the desire of my late husband and mine, this fund must be channelled to humanitarian and Charity services with much emphasis on propagation of the gospel. God in his infinite mercy will surely bless you, but do not fail to always pray for me. I am writing this letter with the assistance of a sister nurse in Christ who uses to help me.

I wait patiently for your response.

Yours sincerely

Mrs Christina Kendo.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#247797 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:21 am
Dear Beloved In Christ,

thank you for your action to God have the glory this is my telephone no (+225 -06- 56 -32 -12) your free to call me eny time you like .
God Bless you
from Christina Kendo