Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247785 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:46 am
Tel. No.: +233237232763

Dear XXX ,

Thanks for your mail. First and foremost, I will like to introduce myself briefly to you once again. I am 54 years old, married with three children. I have been working with my Bank for over 19 good years now and I strongly believe that with my banking experience, nothing can stop us from achieving a desired end immediately we proceed.

In regards to your response; I am assuring you once again that this transaction is 100% safety and guarantees because I am very sure of any information I am giving to you concerning the deceased.

However; this total fund (US$6,500,000.00) is in one account here in my bank. And nobody is coming for the claim because the deceased customer did not mention any next of kin when the account was open.

Please never you see this subject as a joke because I am bringing this great opportunity to you believing that it will favour both of us at the end.

I was mandated by the bank board of directors to locate any of the deceased next of kin or relation so that this (US$6,500,000.00) will be transferred to him or her, and I have tried my best but all to no success and if this fund should stays here in our bank after so many years till this time of the year! It will be transferred into the bank treasury as un-claimed fund and the Top ones here in our bank will share it among themselves.

I think it's better we claim this fund and share it by ourselves than to allowing the bank officials share it among themselves because they are already rich.

Once again, there is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

All the vital information's of the bank deceased customer which will perfect you as the next of kin or relation is intact with me hence I am assuring you of 100% success. As I will be here in the bank as an insider in giving you information's on anything discussed and as well advice you on what to do until this fund gets to your account.

Please I will highly appreciate your positive respond with the following information to enable me direct you to the bank for the claim to start.

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR FULL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION
YOUR MARITAL STATUS
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

In receipt of the above-mentioned information's, I will draft an application letter to you which you will use to apply direct to our Bank for the transfer of the total fund into your account. And I also send to you the depository agreement of the fund as a proof, But most Importantly, I will like you to assure me that you will not betray this trust and confidence that am about to repose on you. I have worked very hard in my life and I have always maintained high level of discipline and integrity. This is an opportunity, which I must strive relentlessly to accomplish. Besides, in a no distant time, I will be leaving for retirement.

Finally, Please accept the sharing ratio 60/40% respectively.

I am hoping to meet you and your family as soon as we get the fund transferred into your account, for disbursement and investment in your country.

Am waiting for your reply asap.

Mr. Fred Gamba
Tel:+233 237 232 763

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement