Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247779 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:36 am
Tel. No.: +19724549958

Attention: XXX,

I am diplomat Stephen Shirey, working under the international monetary board in West Africa, Accra Ghana. I have been asked to contact you by the IMB (International Monetary Fund & United Nations) on the delivery of 2 metallic trunk boxes to you. I am currently in your country, other consignments which i arrived with was been authorised via my monetary license to be deliver to a chinese ambassador who lives here also.

I am currently sending you this email from Livingston Texas, Livingston Municipal Airport where i have already finalize the delivery of the other boxes to who i was assigned to deliver them to. Due to the fact that i deal on foreign affairs i was asked under an approval of the international monetary agencies involved to deliver the 2 said boxes to you that was why i contacted you.

Due to informations i have received from the United States Customs services and Homeland Security, your consignment delivery has been put on hold due to lack of informations by delivery personnel and their international monetary license is not recognised under international immunity therefore, the United States monetary laws are been broken by those diplomats.

A legal procedure has been given whereby the delivery of your consignments are to be made to your bank since it is against the United States policy to deliver such a huge amount of funds to a beneficiary's doorstep.

Please get back to me with your delivery details.

FULL NAMES
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
BANK ADDRESS
TELEPHONE
CLOSEST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
SCAN COPY OF ID

Your questions are important and further information shall be given to you under the response of this email.

Regards,

Stephen Shirey.
(972) 454 9958

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement