Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247589 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:10 am
Tel. No.: +601126156295

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your reply.

Let me briefly introduce my business activities to you. I am a commercial facilitator, Trade Agent and Business Representative. My scope is basically searching for eligible companies to bid for government supply on commission basis. I receive 5% commission from the seller/manufacturer in any successful contract done through my recommendation. Please note that I do not buy goods directly; rather I introduce companies/products to government Ministries and also back their quotation up for a successful bid.

I wrote to you because there is an ongoing submission of bid for juicy products in Malaysia. i contacted you for cooperation should your company be interested to submit offer. This is a very good opportunity which we can cooperate, while i submit an offer for your company.

Kindly send me the list of your company product,

Kindly confirm if your company can bid for the supply of the products. As soon as I receive your information, I shall provide you with the quantities and information you need to prepare an offer for submission and registration to the board as required.

Sorry i cant call you right now because of my prayers,But we cam talk more here.

Thank you and I await your reply.

Regards,

Mr.Ahmad H
A.K. Agency Sdn Bhd (91332-W)
16, Jln. Kesidang 10/6
Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel:(+60)-1126156295

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement