Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247574 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:37 am
Tel. No.: +233546136243

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply. I tried to call your phone numbers as you gave me but i was unable to get you, the number was on answering machine and sometimes says that the number is incorrect. Please, call me and also forward the following informations to me so that we can commence with the power of attorney on your data information as the next beneficiaries which will involve change of ownership certificate and affidavit of oath:

1; Your full names and address
2; Your direct telephone numbers
3; Your international passport/driver's license photo copy.
4; Your occupation.

Are you married or not? how many children and your position in your office?

As soon as you forward the above information the attorney here will proceed for the legal change of ownership certificate and the release and delivery of these golds and money to you and we will now buy ticket for this young girl (Deborah) to meet you.

My phone number is +233546136243

Regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement