Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#246666 by Ready to expose them Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:58 pm
Dear Beloved In Christ,

Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics,It is by the grace of God that I received Christ,knowing the truth and the truth have set me free.Having known the truth I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God´s mercy and glory upon my life.

I am Mrs Rose Shumejda from San Antonio Texas.I am married to late Mr.John Shumejda who was the President of agricultural equipment giant.AGCO Corp, who perished on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham. Please View the Website below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/1742404.stm
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europ ... and.plane/

We were married for twenty-seven years without a child,Since his death I decided not to re-marry.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($1,000,000,00)(One Million US.Dollars)with a bank in the Texas here and now the management of the bank have just wrote me to come forward to receive the money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over.

I am presently with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment of the lungs, I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.It is my last wish to see that this money is invested and at the end of every year distributed among charity organization.
And for your compensation, as soon as the money enters your account take 25% of the total money, 5% for any expenses while 70% will be for the work of GOD.

I took this decision because i know that there are a lot of poor people suffering from different kind of disease and nobody to come to their aid.With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank were the money is been deposit .I will also issue you a letter of authority and certificate of claim that will prove you as the new
beneficiary of this fund.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.
I await your urgent reply.

My email contact is ([email protected])
Yours in Christ,
Rose Shumejda

Return-Path:
[email protected]
Received:
from mail.jpw.no ([144.76.43.201]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmxus004) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0M6S6v-1ZYCZE3YIF-00yScn for <>; Fri, 17 Apr 2015 15:02:28 +0200
Received:
by mail.jpw.no (Postfix, from userid 33) id E478D87E46D; Fri, 17 Apr 2015 14:38:35 +0200 (CEST)
To:

Subject:
Dear Beloved In Christ
X-PHP-Originating-Script:
33:default.php
Rose Shumejda <[email protected]>
Reply-To:
[email protected]
MIME-Version:
Content-Type:
text/plain
Message-Id:
<[email protected]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2015 14:38:35 +0200 (CEST)
Content-Transfer-Encoding:
quoted-printable
Envelope-To:
<>
X-GMX-Antispam:
5 (nemesis mail header analyzer); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus:
0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Filterresults:
junk:10;V01:K0:FJQS/vcAs2s=:TV5Jz5iiP41mhM6eAkvaUDZnmeLc E7WzjvP2dpv1wGhJer0QIH96kWA2A4E/eZHdCL4OlPpDLqwKr8hwvDFLruDnQCpsTPztGfuKo LusRfazH1v7uHGMW0zdONJF4Lxbhu9xO/mph6y19/5Tk9FgjV5cdCMfNO8MiXbVxRFb0VVEzd QcFPaqR+bG+9LxP32PzWRFyZhjRGnOXfZIB/PHZaV6KvW7fo6UpvGUAMF1zpo5dH3nKNIF/wF tmzv8/i+ZVUetbeJqm898PEgc+v0EKJqhQtoJsbU2+GVvd4gpN3N1vmS9W7K5Afd77r1R0Kbu r4eWyeSYC3L7ZGZaZxvUpBjoP1t9EMWCX0261Wmw0MsZkA05HBETAFcW8rDodK6dsRwdaxAmC ht/Z3PxI9ekWeB45Hf6n4saoEzaU8kKJ1a0ub4xx2Nf0Ujla13pKmKF/cREfIPiu0y7GuCeXQ NQN7WFHAB6b1ZMxztTWUT00q5RPS0mKBWm5KJZj6Zfq+DDcn9xvDYmwu8Z/FxjUuO3rjf0Xvf /VnVqtskI0+7XZvi8/kdHrMVu9dEFGrvOj1GZ0CWUZHsAoRzhneym9Op5T4zCzgIkn9/Ykxvb AAs0cV60sYT4I/D2KQLXheN6E0TC30PxsJsmYUIsGqKdauIqvs+8k/kZO+U2Y7ClBM1R4Rjvx Mwo3efZFhs3LzMRkJJpsPlpib4C0XgvJhD9Z2EAz/SWh6yr+WX1/X9kf0YVv+xrNk4EM7t/x3 KM3s1uMF7eOdM9FBIA0V6TgTx7Pqmfyb26gWykMsTzpw+S2Oxq4ujQ4dU6LfEUVpX1A7egP12 SniFdf2SmPGx+uI7QwzTVYf/bBMi82FEjNBVvrppXOGpHFCNZxnW4IjFEZtZoad6dm+8n8CUN HG/JoO4rMrltWuEWtw6neCdvCOaEoao9uu76UcKHnnSSVihPoMRE5JHxCwRw2VUnEIhIF0CRv Ys82VoZQMN0eoqg4ZJLeWxK/YgPE0uGlBUygXCUIyUbnuYWCvTLzJOkpK7wOCuKvSDUyGc2Yp jh8AE71A1uytH3dGedB+wkBvRFjYdOV3aSrmLMFvEpv3XI9tL8BGKh37u8hRyv+73Y3AE5w+8 fDKi5Tzc0AlbNq+EFjuh/AI2ow4+dhc0d4qUrWZ2OyidI6SIX0qwQilswaRCoWF01FqPSUKYO +mC28vssk9SPFIL0C92L7fX2fyb6jWIJcEBz/CvTdL8qPILdMb7sEHpndNEb7l7r05sr1EeHx uCvbBbbVN268hbIW0tGggA8xdErl4nc8ZVb1FgrgaPleZ/Zh+k36KZ1slsvtH3a2P4pA8Fngn gdOBCLBbQn0XaeJK8yJnU+I5Ll61tN9UlZK4NaYc0ZmxrrTg0VpmwwJOWJTfdtSsctFrirWE2 oJElCInUuHMwfrxuu+Mw8yhnzTXE3Wnt09jR9dUmBzGDVv92D1DcUTg4CbjdEDolJB7QPuN/w mwetPrBrz5jXJNfSRLPezLzNiFDjj5/3jPaZ9YzY/+2Z2kfcY+r4ctq+quUbHaH31ZRIVyZBJ PzLPiipFHjA4x+h8fs=

Please DON'T tell scammers they are posted here.

If you've been a victim you can join and ask for help.
There are good people ready to listen and support you. You are not alone.
Advertisement

#247566 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:49 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14047934913

Dearest Beloved ,

I am in receipt of your mail and am happy that you are a devoted christian and strongly believe in humanitarian work.
It was based on my illness and since my doctor have confirm that I have just few months to leave and i want to keep the wish of my late husband.

All I need from you is absolute trustworthiness, hoping that you will not sit on the whole money when transferred into your account.I have just spoken to my family Doctor concerning you and he has promise to help us effect the change of beneficiary to your name and am very happy that you are a real child of God .I still believe the work of God and even if it has been confirm to me medically that i will not live long,
I will be happy to see that you use this fund to help the poor and the needs.

I have unfold my family Doctor upon the receipt of your mail.I want you to also contact him via his email contact to enable him commence for the change of ownership in your name and you should mention my name to him and let him know how you want to receive the fund.

Let nothing trouble your mind now for our Lord will take absolute control of everything and you will surely receive the fund just make sure you get in touch with my family Doctor now he will help see that everything went on well.

Below is his contact information to enable you contact him via his email address.

Name:Doctor Randy Anderson
Tel:: +1-404-793-4913
Email: [email protected]

I want you to feel free to contact him via his email address or you can call him because I have known him to be a God fearing man and he will help see that the fund is being transferred to you.

I will be waiting for your mail to enable me know if you have contacted him.
Remain Blessed.
Mrs. Rose Shumejda

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#247792 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:09 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14047934913

Dearest Beloved ,

Greetings to you and every member of your family, i have been expecting to hear from you and since i did not hear from you i have to contact to know how you are doing and if you have contact my Doctor, Randy Anderson.

Beloved in case you may not have contact him please do since i have all hope on you now and i pray our father in heaven will give you the wisdom and knowledge to handle this project.

Let nothing trouble your mind now for our Lord will take absolute control of everything and you will surely receive the fund just make sure you get in touch with my Doctor now he will help see that everything went on well.

Below is his contact information to enable you contact him via his email address.

Name:Doctor Randy Anderson
Tel:: +1-404-793-4913
Email: [email protected]

I want you to feel free to contact him via his email address or you can call him because I have known him to be a God fearing man and he will help see that the fund is being transferred to you.

I will be waiting for your mail to enable me know if you have contacted him and always remember me in your daily prayer as i have all hope that i will surely witness this project before resting upon the bosom of our Lord.

Remain Blessed.
Mrs. Rose Shumejda

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.