Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247565 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:47 am
Tel. Nos.: +22968222816 & +22994831835

moving money for better
Attention: Western Union Beneficiary

This is the Western Union Money Transfer® - Money in A Minutes service

Your Transaction Security Code #: WUMT-MY7910****/2015.

THE RELEASE OF YOUR FIRST INSTALLMENT PAYMENT.

We have receive your email, be advise it has been designated that the sum of $5,000.00 USD (Five Thousand United States Dollars) be paid to you daily using Western Union Money Transfer service as approved by U.N, till we send you the total sum of $2.700`000`00USD.

This is the first payment of your fund made out today and the payment is available to pick up once you pay the $95 for International Transfer Clearance Certificate and it will serve as re-confirmation of your payment file in our office.

Note that your first installment payment has been sent out, but you can not pick it up as your name has not yet been activated as the receiver.

Guarantee: You will start receiving your daily installment of $5,000.00 USD, after we confirm your payment of $95.00 USD for the International Transfer Clearance Certificate of your transaction, and after that your first installment will be released to you and the next installment will be available to you after 2hours.

You are to track it to confirm the availability. To track copy and paste our website below, https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global when open copy and paste the MTCN (#2178811413) then copy and paste the sender’s first and second name and click status.

MTCN/ #2178-8114-13
Sender First name/ PETER
Sender Second name/ MACHI
Test/ who made you?
Answer/ God
Amount/ US$5,000.00

and also be informed that i have been trying to rich you as you said but my call was diverted to voice message center.

I advice you to proceed to the nearest Western Union and send the $105 as soon as you receive this message.

This is where you should send the fee today and don't fail to do that as I have said.

Receiver Name==== FRANK IBE
Country =======Benin Republic
City ============= Cotonou
Text Question ===== Urgent
Answer ============ Today
Amount ======== $105.00
Sender Name ====
Mtcn ====

We looking forward to receive the payment information from you today immediate you send the fee.

After the payment of $105 you will start receiving your $5,000 USD every day through western union until your total amount of funds $2.700`000`00USD is fully paid to you.

Yours truly
Dr. Robert Anthony.
Tel:+229-68222816 or +229-94831835
For Western Union Payment Service.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement