Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#247557 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:16 am
Tel. Nos.: +393890191432 & +17693031526

Hello XXX

Thank you for your interest to work with us. My name is Redolfi Luigi; I am the mediator/loan officer at Elipso Finance Srl . We are a private finance company; we represent and cooperate with a group of reputable private investors in Europe to arrange and provide funds for our clients. Working with us will be close and personal.

We are registered in Italy and licensed to provide credit to individuals and entities; worldwide. We can arrange up to €50 Million euros to finance different kinds of approved projects. Our loans are flexible and early payoff is allowed, there will be no penalty.

Our interest rate is 3% per year. The purpose for loan request can be anything from business, personal and Mortgage purposes as long as it does not involve anything illegal. The basic terms on which we
give out our loans are outlined below, a more comprehensive breakdown is written in the enclosed document.

Borrower must:
1. Choose between 1 and 30 years to pay back.
2. Sign the loan documents which will be available only after loan approval.
3. Provide all information required to process loan.
4. Have a bank account.
5. Be responsible for security of the loan.

Note: The loan application form is enclosed (attached) in this email.
For us to proceed, fill the loan application form and also indicate the reason why you need the credit money. Once I have that information I will give you further instruction

I will be happy to answer any question(s) you may have
Await your prompt response and thank you for your interest to work with us.

Best Regards

Mediator,

ELIPSO FINANCE SRL
25, Viale Piero and Alberto Pirelli 20122 Milan (MI) Italy
+39(0)3890191432
+1 (769) 303-1526
EMAIL: [email protected]
WEB: http://www.elifins.net/it/

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement