Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#246746 by Tim Atem Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:00 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.73.4
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.107.170.83 with SMTP id t80csp157720ioe;
Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:39:05 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.50.8.6 with SMTP id n6mr5087029iga.12.1429299545235;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail.utsu.ca (sac.utoronto.ca. [128.100.101.9])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id d8si2348861igz.54.2015.04.17.12.38.53
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=128.100.101.9;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Received: from [41.58.73.4] ([41.58.73.4])
by mail.utsu.ca (Kerio Connect 8.0.0);
Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:24:37 -0400
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Attention Beneficiary,
Reply-To: [email protected]
Organization: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:24:37 -0400
X-Mailer: Kerio Connect 8.0.0 WebMail
X-User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
MIME-Version: 1.0

MR JOHN ABOH OF
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
35 Marina P. O. Box 5216,
LAGOS- NIGERIA.
EMAIL: [email protected]

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Mr. John Aboh the Director, International Remittance Department of this Bank, my Boss, Mr. Jacobs M. Ajekigbe, the Managing Director/CEO of this bank is now on compulsory leave and all power have been vested on me to make all international payments.

Due to reported cases of corrupt practices in other Nigeria Banks including the Central Bank of Nigeria, the Federal Government has revoked/cancelled all power vested on those banks and has appointed our bank First Bank of Nigeria to make all foreign payments.

Be informed that the Federal Government have approved the release of part-payment of $2.5M (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand US-Dollars only) out of your total funds, which has been in this bank for many years unclaimed because my boss Mr. Jacobs Ajekigbe, collaborated with the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria to refuse to tell you the truth on how to claim your fund because he has been using the interest accumulated from your fund every year to enrich himself without your knowledge.

I want to help you pull out this fund to your bank account using the easiest and the quickest method, which have not been made known to you before. By this method, you will open a domiciliary account with this bank First Bank of Nigeria , your fund would be lodged into this domiciliary account and paid in directly to any bank of your choice.
After the transfer, you will confirm the fund in your bank account within 5hours the same day. No Cost of Transfer COT and no stoppage from any Government departments as the transfer will be done within the bank alone and it is very safe.

The method which was introduced to you before is the Telegraphic Transfer TT for which confirmation was 48hrs, because of the time factor,petitions could come from various organizations stopping your payment and asking you to pay huge fee which would be difficult for you to pay so that they can benefit from the huge interest your fund generates while still in the Bank.

This method is not safe for you because it is not done within the bank alone as information of the payment would be sent to the Central Control Unit CCU of the Federal Ministry of Finance and office of the Accountant General of the Federation.

As a good Christian, I have nothing to gain by keeping your fund, I want to assist you receive your fund before my boss resumes office. You have to follow up and work with me now, so keep this very confidential because of fraudsters and impostors who go about presenting various bank accounts in order to divert another beneficiary's fund.

your present/valid account co-ordinates and amount to be claimed so that I do not transfer your fund to the wrong Bank Account

Yours sincerely,
Mr. John Aboh

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#247553 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:58 am
Tel. No.: +2347016786464

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
35 Marina P. O. Box 5216,
LAGOS- NIGERIA.
Bank EMAIL: [email protected]
Phone No: +2347016786464

Our Ref: FBN/SVC/APL/15/1 Your Ref: Date: 22 / 04 / 2015

Dear XXX,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email regarding your fund transfer part-payment capital of $2,500,000.00 us-dollars to your Bank account. Be informed that i will open a domiciliary account on your behalf where your fund will be transferred to your Bank account.

On that note,i urge you to reconfirm your details information as stated below to avoid mistake on the transfer of the fund to your Bank account.

Re-confirm as stated below;-

1) Your name in full
2) Your contact address
3) Your phone number
4) Your Bank Account
5) ID/ Drivers License

I awaits the confirmation of your details information as stated above.

Yours sincerely,
MR JOHN ABOH OF
Director,International Remittance
Department.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.