Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247540 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:31 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22995308129

Hello My Dear.

Greetings to you , I know that this message will appear as a surprise to you that we barely know but the i trust you will not betray an ill woman. I have a brain tumor, I suffer terribly at the moment. My doctor just informed me that my days are numbered because of my ill health and continuous deterioration . Currently, I have exhausted all my savings for my medical care and something tells me that the end of my life is near.

But I do have some funds for my charity project which i and my husband planned before he died, these funds are deposited in a fixed deposit in a local bank here in Benin. purposed for charitable foundation. My marital status is such that I'm single because I lost my Husband for over 9 years now and unfortunately we have not had a child together, which I am no one to leave my legacy . Therefore, to release my funds I would like to make a donation so that there is no stiff tax on my money.

To this I would so graceful and in order to help the poor to give what amounts to said legacy worth (4,000,000 ?) (Four Million Euro) to enable you to establish a charitable foundation in my memory so that those who are ill, homeless and those suffering from abject poverty will be honored and remembered.

I have no fear because before contacted you, i have for several nights thought about this and my instinct convince me to contact you as a trusted person to whom I can entrust with this matter and it is the result of why I am doing so by contacting you.

Know that you can keep certain amount for yourself and the rest will be used to create a charitable foundation in my memory and a federation in the fight against cancer and also build orphanages, will let you know the amount you will keep for your self when you contact me. Please kindly contact me back with the following information: Your name and first name, your exact address and your mobile/house/office telephone contact, and an identification Card such as drivers license or international passport data page so I can forward them to my bank and have you present to the bank as the next person in charge of this fund, so that if i die anytime, the situation will not be complicated. My Private email: ( [email protected] ),

I count on your goodwill and especially on the proper use of these funds.

Yours Sincerely
Breslin Susannah
My Private email: ( [email protected] )

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#247541 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:33 am

My Dear XXX

Thanks for your mail and understanding. My Telephone +229 95 308 129

Greetings to you in the name of our lord God, I hope with my prayers that all goes well with you and your families? I write to you with pains from the hospital bed, and all my attention been focused on your answer reassured me a lot of your availability, acceptance and willingness you showed for the retriever of this fund for your mutual benefit and that of the less privileged children. God chosen you to receive this fund for the charity project.

I'm Quite confident in God I am convinced after my reading of your response, that you will assist me for the retriever of this fund into your designated Bank account for the Charitable Foundation as my last wishes. All i need from you is trust, sincere, and 100% assurance that you will not betrayed the trust i imposed on you for the release of this fund (€4,000,000.00) for your mutual benefits and that of the less privileged children in your country.

I need words of assurance from you with the promise that you will not betrayed the trust i imposed on you, when the fund is finally transfered into your account, as soon as i get the assurance from you, i will give you LETTER OF APPLICATION and the contact of my Lawyer, whom will forward to you the legal documents, such as my last WILL and the original Certificate of Deposit of the Fund, in this effect i will need words of assurance from you with 100% GUARANTEE that you will not BETRAY me and the trust i imposed on you. As soon as i get bthe word of assurance and GUARANTEE from you, i will immediately forward to you the LETTER OF APPLICATION and the contact of my Lawyer, whom will assist you with legal documents for the transfer.

If I chose this is that God's work and certainly you are a person of honesty and integrity. Before I've sent my message to call the night I watched my health despite praying to God the Most Gracious that he can choose me a honest person who will assist for the retriever of this fund for good circumstances. and i believed that you are the chosen one by God.

This is on the condition that you will take only 35% of the fund for yourself, while you will use the remaining 65% for the less privilege people in the society, to build charitable Foundation/hospital in my name as my last wishes. Do send me your words of assurance, so that i can give you more details and further instructions, and the contact of my Lawyer, whom will assist you for the legal documents..

Attached is my photo from the hospital bed, I will need your photo or passport to enable me know you more better..

Looking forward to your immediate response.
Remain blessed
Mrs. Breslin Susannah

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.