Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247526 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:52 am
Tel. No.: +2348104461897

The Desk of,
Mr.Arthur Progress Kuje,
Debt Reconciliation
Officer to ECOWAS Bank for
Investment and
Development (EBID)
+234 810 446 1897

Dear XXX

My name is Mr.Arthur Progress Kuje, I am a Financial Reconciliation Officer to ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID) Association, Our unit known as (Wealth Management Team) was set up by the ECOWAS Chancellor of Exchequer "Eco movement" to reunite missing and or stolen funds/Estates to their respective beneficiaries, Heir Apparent or relatives.

As status of payment arrives to our office and instruction given to pay all approved indebted beneficiaries, We have from the information gathered here in our office confirmed, you are entitled to $10.5Millions US Dollars which you may not be fully aware of and as a result may have been scammed in pursuant.

This is very important and we are duty bound to handle it with strict confidentiality for security reasons, Are you fully aware of the existence of this fund in your name and have you been contacted at any point regarding to the claim or have you been misrepresented and scammed in pursuant? We bring to your notice that no clear and legitimate claim have been made to the dividends which is now under the supervision of Ecowas Investment Firm for security reasons.

The ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID) Bankers Associations have agreed on paying out Donations, missing/stolen or deceased customers Estates to their Relatives and next of kin beneficiaries which you are among, I hereby wish to inform you that 21 working days only have been given to our team to do the verification/processing of the claims on our desk and pay you the rightful beneficiary the sum of $10.5m USD only or pay it into the Governments Treasury should you fail or decline to process the claim as a ghost beneficiary.

NOTE; Waiver shall be secured in your favor for the registration and delivery of your fund but before we can proceed you need to reconfirm the following information to avoid verification/ processing error that could result to sending your fund to someone else in error.

NAME IN FULL:
ADDRESS:
TEL (HOME):
TEL (CELL):

Get back to me promptly for further clarification on this material.

Yours in Service,
Mr.Arthur Progress Kuje
Wealth Management Team Leader
Ecowas Bank For Investment And Development
+234 810 446 1897

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement