Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247400 by AlanJones Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:37 am
Tel. No.: +15104735417

Dear,XXX

I. receive your email, and your information as well regarding your Unpaid compensation cheque of $8.5 million dollars I Ms. Carman L.Lapointe We personally take care of every thing, regarding the delivery of your fund to you at your home address,

And also please take note,that you are to pay for the Notarization fee,350(GBP) of your fund so that the delivery can Commence, and your Unpaid compensation cheque of $8.5 million dollars will be delivered to you at your doorstep in less than 72 hour,s after The Notarization fee is been confirm by me as the Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary to all beneficiary of this fund.

I, await to confirm the payment available by you in your next email (Notarization fee,350(GBP) mind you after the payment is been confirm by me as the Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary,your certificate of ownership will be giving to you as the real owner and your (AIR WAY BILL TRACKING NUMBER) to enable you track your package on the air till it gets to your home address,

Below is the payment information which you are to use in making the payment via Western Union/Money Gram to our accounting officer.

Receiver Name: David Carlo Blair

Text Question: In God

Text Answer; We Trust

Address:14326 Shaver St.La Puente, CA. 91744 United States

Await your swift respond.

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Carman L.Lapointe
Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary
General For Internal Oversight Services
(510) 473-5417

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement