Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247388 by AlanJones Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:14 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +27618913349 & +27865579154

Dear Sir,

It's my pleasure to have contact with you and earnestly solicit for your cooperation in making a business investment and transfer of (US$31,500,000.00) to your country in your account within a period of one week. I am a high placed official working with The South African Department of (Labour), in Johannesburg.

Please I must plead for your confidence in this transaction. The fund accrued to me from foreign contracts Over-Invoiced through my private connections. The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from the bank here in South Africa to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by me as associate/receiver. By virtue of my position as civil servant in my country, I cannot acquire this money in my name or anybody in my country and I?m not allowed by the civil service code of conduct to own or operate bank accounts outside our shores, on the other hand, it is not safe for me to keep the money here due to unstable political environment.

After due consideration I resolved to look for an overseas partner who could work with me to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the reason for this letter. The transaction, although discrete, is legitimate and the fund will be transferred successful with all necessary back-up official documents showing the legitimate source/origin of fund. The process will be legitimate, executed with full transparency and 100% success rate.

I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risk either to you or me. However, please kindly do not expose this information to anyone else. I am constrained not to issue more details about this profitable business investment until I get your response indicating your interest and we shall discuss details in full. Reply specifically to([email protected]) I look forward to do business with you.Tel: +27618913349 Fax: +27865579154.

Best Regards,

Kopano Innocent

South African Department of Labour

Johannesburg, South Africa

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement