Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247340 by AlanJones Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:04 am
Reply-to: Reserve Bank of India - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +917532082397

Your Winning amount of {$500,000.00} Us Dollar has been deposited with State Bank of India, RBI, Contact for claim, Send your Name and phone number immediately.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#247341 by AlanJones Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:04 am

FROM RESERVE BANK OF INDIA, NEW DELHI.
6, Sansad Marg, Sansad Marg Road Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Reference Number: 28961-85A14-861
Funding Method: By Wire Transfer
Amount: {$500,000.00} Us Dollar.
Our Ref: R.B.I 730/29/2017

Attention XXX

I am Radhe Shyam Prasad, Accountant to Reserve Bank of India, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.

Your Winning amount of $500,000 Us Dollars was deposited with us by the United Nation Organization's to be transferred to your Bank Account, your transfer will be made immediately but you have to send down to us your Banking information's as follow:

Your Account Name:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Your Account Number:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Your Bank Name:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Your Bank Branch::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Your Home Address:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sex/Age:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Your Phone Number:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Send this information's asap in order to complete your transfer within 24hrs from now.

You will be responsible for the (C.O.T) Cost of Transfer Charge of $ 140.00 Eq to Rs 8,900/-

Send your Banking details and I will provide to you the information to send the transfer charges and then your fund will be transferred into your Account.

For more details you can call me on my below phone number.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mr. Radhe Shyam Prasad
Accountant, Reserve Bank of India
6, Sansad Marg, Sansad Marg Road Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
+917532082397.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.