Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#240162 by malu53 Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:58 pm
Good day,

I am Miss Khadi Victoria 21 years old, doughtier of late Mr. Khadi Larry, an agricultural poetry was killed by rebel in gun shootout crisis of Bangui,Central African Republic. After I lost my father of enemies because of crises in my country, the Central African Republic. I found out that my life is in danger, so I had to run away from the country with the help of the UNITED NATIONS to the West African country called Senegal. I live in the United Nations in Dakar-Senegal with my mother but she was sicking high blood pressure (hypertension) disease since almost two weeks now due to thinking how to solve the situation.

Please visit this website to see more news about our country situation.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/12/11/world ... -republic/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxdsVBcF4gE

Therefore I wrote you to stand as the foreign liquidator to my late father funds deposited in my name, so that the transfer can be done in your name as the next of kin. I will give you the information that will be required. This is because after my explanations to the Bank they advised me to look for a foreign partnership could be help to invest this fund to any profitable investment as they can transfer my late father Funds to the person account foreign trustee . In the meantime, the money is (four million three hundred thousand euro only) and when I get a positive reply from you

So on your wish to help me out i would like to have your data such as:

1.your Full name
2.your Residential Address.
3.your Country
4.your City
5.your Occupation.
6.your age.
7.your Phone or fax number.

Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards. Remember: I am revealing my secret to you,because I need your help and I actually prayed that you will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known and you have to keep it secrete. The bank refused to realize the fund to me because of my condition status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow to realize this fund to me until i present a foreign trustee according to an agreement between my father and bank, and they submitted the agreement in the chamber of commence.

I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred into, that was why I contacted you and also the bank has advised me to nominate any foreign partner I trusted, that is why I approach you in this regard. As soon as I received your message, then I will submit a request that you provide to bank, as my next recipient of kin. whom I instructed to claim my inheritance in my name . Note that i contacted you after much prayer and fasting. Please, do keep this only to your self. do not disclose this transaction to any person.

Waiting for your urgent response and expect to hear your voice. Please call me with this telephone number +221772995144. You can get me on phone at 8.00 am london time.

From Miss Khadi Victoria
Received: from [41.82.39.10] --- Senegal
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015

Advertisement

#247318 by malu53 Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:07 am
Dear friend,

How are you and work? I hope my email finds you well. Really, it's been some long time since we last communicated but i have been praying and asking the almighty God to keep my life so that one day,I will be able to meet with you because you have shown me care and concern during when i was in need of your assistance.

Although i was unable to realize the transaction with you based on the developments then, but I thank the mighty God that all is well now. I am very happy to let you know that the bank has release my money to me through the assistance of Mr.Paul Luis from Paraguay, he is a kind-good man who is now my co-investor and Husband. I wish to let you know that i am in Paraguay with my husband and i send to you draft cheque of $350,000 to you and some other families who assisted me very much when i was in terrible situation in Senegal.

I have instructed REV.John Godwin, a reverend father in charge of Mission Baptist Church in the Refugee Center in Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque, contact him with his address below.I feel this is the only way I could say thank you.

Stay Bless

Yours Victoria Luis.

REV.John Godwin
Missionen-Baptist-Kirche
P. O. Box: 1225.421 RUE FELIX
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL 00221774245403
[email protected]
Received: from [196.207.204.21] <<< Senegal
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015