Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246748 by rococo Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:11 am
jernnifer.skyrock.com/profil/
jernnifer
Female, 26 years
Dakar - Senegal

Hello my dear, I want you to be my beautiful friend because I saw your profile here I was so interested in you please I want you to contact me at my email ([email protected]) NB I will not answer you here because it's hard for me to come here our whole conversation will e-mail ([email protected]) never forgets that I will send my photos to you, I am jernnifer name j 'await your espond
to my email thank you
Skyrok - BLOG
jernnifer1

Complement of the season it is my pleasure to contact you i am miss jernnifer am looking for friendship please contact me direct to my email ([email protected]) so i can explain more of about me with my pictures iam hardly come here thanks
[email protected]

well documented for gmail
see here: -
http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB. ... 1409757468
Advertisement

#246749 by rococo Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:13 am
mydailyflog.com/jernnifer/profile
jernnifer
jernnifer mohamed
27 year old, woman from United States

Hello my dear how are you doing i want you to be my lovely friend because as i saw your profile at here i was so interested in you please i want you to contact me at my email ([email protected]) NB i will not reply you here because is hard for me to come here all our conversation will be at email
([email protected])never forget i will send my pictures to you i am jernnifer by name

#246750 by rococo Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:15 am
netlog.com/jernnifermohamed
jernnifermohamed
female - 27 years, Ohioville, United States
Name: jernnifer mohamed

Hello my name is jernnifer it is my pleasure to contact you am looking for friendship please contact me direct to my email ([email protected]) so i can explain more of about me with my pictures iam hardly come here thanks

https://www.facebook.com/surcaeva.ula
Jernnifer Mohamed

:lol: pic as above
#246751 by rococo Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:26 am
fotolog.com/jernnifermohamed/
Jernnifermohamed - Profile removed

Hello
my dear i am miss jernnifer and was happy
to meet you here please contact me now so
i will explain to you more about me with my
[email protected] pictures
i am miss Jernnifer

#246752 by rococo Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:33 am
howaboutwe.com/
jenhalove
27, Female, Straight
New York, NY

about me
hello i am miss Jennifer i was happy to visit your profile here as i am looking for friendship please contact me now to my email [email protected] so i will explain to you more about me with my pictures
#246762 by malu53 Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:06 am
https://myspace.com/jernnifer.mohamed
Jernnifer Mohamed
Ohio, NY

i am very fair and humble with care and love i love to go church serve God study and i like cooking i like romance in time

also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 19#p335619
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 98#p349498

should be enough about this scammer, found more than 20 additional profiles :lol:
#247248 by malu53 Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:39 am
My Dearest love,
I thank you for your reply to my mail and I am reaching you once again in order to make our contact reality. How is your doings over there?, I hope fine. My name is Miss Jennifer Mohamed, I am 24 years old, also undergraduate in general nursing before unfortunate incident occurred along my way which brought setback in my educational career. But i am hopping to further my education in nearest future. I am single, never married, and i don't have children. My natural color is fair in complexion and 5.6ft in height.
I am from Sierra Leone in West Africa and presently residing in the Motherless babies home here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. English is my language and i speak English very well and i speak french and i also speak Spanish little . The name of my late father is Dr Nathaniel Mohamed. My father is now late, he died some years back during the last crisis in my country. He was one of the high officers in the leadership of my country. My father and mother was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country called Senegal where I'm presently living as a Motherless . My dear, I came on line in search of love and care which I have not gotten since the death of my beloved parents and family members. My hobbies are swimming, dancing, singing, cooking, reading, sports and watching movies. I would like to know more about you my
dear, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will also tell you more about myself in my next mail. I have attached along with this mail my pictures for you, though I am not all that photogenic. I hope you wouldn't mind and concern what you said yes i am ready to be your wife if you real mean what you said let us talk well to know how and when you want me to come over to your country to meet you . Thanks and i will be waiting to hear from you soonest and i am ready to have a good relationship with you ok.

I deeply appreciate your respond to my email. I must thank you for your mail and concerns towards me. Honestly life here in this Motherless babies home is very lonely, its just like one staying in the prison. My dreams each day is to come out of this Motherless babies home and continuing my education which i stop since the death of my parents. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. Now I'm residing in Motherless babies home in Senegal for my dear life. Right here in the Motherless babies home, i have one person who is good to me. He is reverend father Luke William who is the reverend father here in Motherless babies home. It has three hostel, female hostel, men hostel and the children hostel which i live in the female hostel. you can reach me by 12 GMT time through the Rev Father office number which was given to me by him (+221- 772-278-678 ). When you call, tell him that you want to
speak with me, so that he will send for me from the girl's hostel. Please call me today, I will love to hear your voice. I really want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.

Please listen to this, Before the death of my late father, he called me beside him with pool of blood and secretly revealed to me that he has the sum of Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars.(US$6.700 000) in a Bank, leaving me as the next of kin to the account. I kept this secret to myself and people in the Motherless babies home here. And I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. As a Motherless babies over here i don't have any right or privilege to go outside this Motherless babies home, nor even to claim the money deposited by my late father at bank. I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incident political crisis there in my country. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. In my next mail
to you i will give you the bank details of my late father where the money is deposited in. As soon as i hear from your respond, i will introduce you to the bank to recognize you as my partner and foreign representative who will claim and transfer the deposited fund from their custody on my behalf. I will love to hear your voice through phone today. Have a nice day and think about me. I will be waiting to hear from you today.
yours in love,
Jennifer.
Received: from [41.82.126.13] <<< Dakar, Senegal
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015

pic also scamlisted here
http://www.scambaiter-forum.info/t3568f ... le-20.html
#251587 by AlanJones Tue May 19, 2015 4:12 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221772278678

GREETING FROM JENNIFER,
happy new year I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of my new partner from France I am currently in the France for my studies here in the France with the projects i hold at hand now with my husband so i am in a little busy meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev-Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal,Rev Father James Mouda and his email address is as follows (
[email protected]) Or call him with this number (+221-772-278-678)
i told him to send a certified bank check of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
and please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the money.
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
yours friend

Miss Jennifer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#253647 by AlanJones Sun May 31, 2015 3:23 am
Tel. No.: +221772278678

My Dearest love,
I thank you for your reply to my mail and I am reaching you once again in order to make our contact reality. How is your doings over there?, I hope fine. My name is Miss Jennifer Mohamed, I am 24 years old, also undergraduate in general nursing before unfortunate incident occurred along my way which brought setback in my educational career. But i am hopping to further my education in nearest future. I am single, never married, and i don't have children. My natural color is fair in complexion and 5.6ft in height.
I am from Sierra Leone in West Africa and presently residing in the Motherless babies home here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. English is my language and i speak English very well and i speak french and i also speak Spanish little . The name of my late father is Dr Nathaniel Mohamed. My father is now late, he died some years back during the last crisis in my country. He was one of the high officers in the leadership of my country. My father and mother was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country called Senegal where I'm presently living as a Motherless . My dear, I came on line in search of love and care which I have not gotten since the death of my beloved parents and family members. My hobbies are swimming, dancing, singing, cooking, reading, sports and watching movies. I would like to know more about you my
dear, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will also tell you more about myself in my next mail. I have attached along with this mail my pictures for you, though I am not all that photogenic. I hope you wouldn't mind and concern what you said yes i am ready to be your wife if you real mean what you said let us talk well to know how and when you want me to come over to your country to meet you . Thanks and i will be waiting to hear from you soonest and i am ready to have a good relationship with you ok.

I deeply appreciate your respond to my email. I must thank you for your mail and concerns towards me. Honestly life here in this Motherless babies home is very lonely, its just like one staying in the prison. My dreams each day is to come out of this Motherless babies home and continuing my education which i stop since the death of my parents. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. Now I'm residing in Motherless babies home in Senegal for my dear life. Right here in the Motherless babies home, i have one person who is good to me. He is reverend father Luke William who is the reverend father here in Motherless babies home. It has three hostel, female hostel, men hostel and the children hostel which i live in the female hostel. you can reach me by 12 GMT time through the Rev Father office number which was given to me by him (+221- 772-278-678 ). When you call, tell him that you want to
speak with me, so that he will send for me from the girl's hostel. Please call me today, I will love to hear your voice. I really want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.

Please listen to this, Before the death of my late father, he called me beside him with pool of blood and secretly revealed to me that he has the sum of Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars.(US$6.700 000) in a Bank, leaving me as the next of kin to the account. I kept this secret to myself and people in the Motherless babies home here. And I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. As a Motherless babies over here i don't have any right or privilege to go outside this Motherless babies home, nor even to claim the money deposited by my late father at bank. I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incident political crisis there in my country. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. In my next mail
to you i will give you the bank details of my late father where the money is deposited in. As soon as i hear from your respond, i will introduce you to the bank to recognize you as my partner and foreign representative who will claim and transfer the deposited fund from their custody on my behalf. I will love to hear your voice through phone today. Have a nice day and think about me. I will be waiting to hear from you today.
yours in love,
Jennifer.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.