Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247230 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:37 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22968104621 & +22961511742

ATM Department Officer Benin Republic
MR. RICHARD MORRIS
Email: [email protected]
Office Telephone: +22968104621
Direct Line: +22961511742

Attention Beneficiary:

Your Fund of $1.6Million Dollars has been credited into an ATM CARD to be sending to you as Award promotion from the United Nation World organization with the Federal Government of Cotonou Benin republic in west Africa, but this will cost you only $96usd for the signing of your ATM Award Legalization documents by the Senior Attorney General in Federal High Court of Justice Republic of Benin, and you have only day to sending this Money for the signing of your Award promotion documents which will make your ATM CARD to be send to you directly in your country without complication or more Fees!!!

You direct this payment through Western Union Money transfer and get back to me with the payment details and keep me informed with your mailing Address where your ATM CARD will be sending to you in 3days once I get this payment today from you!!!

Here is the Receiver Name to send this fee into:

Receiver Name Chidi Izu
Country BENIN Republic
Text Question WHITE
ANSWER GOOD
Amount: $96.00usd
M T C N#................................

I will be waiting for you to get back to you immediately with this payment as this is the something that holding your ATM Award promotion to be sending to you from my office here in Cotonou BENIN and you will soon happy for this opportunity that God has given to you!!!

YOURS FAITHFULLY

DR: RICHARD MORRIS: ATM AWARD DEPARTMENT OFFICER COTONOU
Email:[email protected]
Office Telephone: +22968104621
Direct Line: +22961511742

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement