Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247223 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:26 am
From: From Confidential secretary to Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (GODWIN EMEFIELE) - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348027553374

Dear Beneficiary

I deemed it very fit and necessary introducing my self to you before this top secret .My name is Mr,Mike Ezeugo. Confidential secretary to Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (GODWIN EMEFIELE) .

In fact, I am aware of your dealing with my boss in respect of your approved ATM MASTER CARD in respect of your contract inherited fund been issued to you by office of Dr Good luck Jonathan Ebere (GCFR)

As a matter of urgency, i have secured your ATM CARD since two days now and trying my best possible to contact you as a beneficiary but my boss with his dubious character trying to extort money from you as this has been his foolish act since i emanated to this office as his confidential secretary.

I am a christian married with a wife and (3) children working with Godly mind with my boss but his foolish and fraudulent manner has tired me since a lot of foreign contractors has been paying him but nothing positive happened to their life rather his delay and wicked assistance which will end him up in jail .

My good friend, i want you to keep this TOP SECRET within you and stop your dealing with him and stop spending your hard earned money to my boss because as i am writing you now i have already secured your CARD.

I will like you to call me immediately on my Private Phone, +234-802-755-3374. for you to furnish me with your home address to enable me make the shipment today .And the only thing it will cost you now to get your card is only $175.

You can transfer the $175 along with your address with,Receiver (JAMES ALI) LAGOS NIGERIA AND CALL ME WITH THE MTCN.

Secondly, Promise me that you are not going to inform my boss about this top secret in order for me not loosing my job in process of helping you .

Awaiting your call.

Faithfully yours,
Dr Mike Ezeugo
+234-802-755-3374
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement