Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247219 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:21 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +61299227165 & +2347013277595

Medical Australia Limited
Unit 4B, 128 - 130 Frances Street
Lidcombe, NSW, Australia, 2141
http://www.medaust.com
Tel / Fax: +61-2 9922 7165

Attn:

It's our pleasure to inform you that the above named company is a manufacturing company which is base in Australia. We manufacture advance hospital equipments (AHE), computer accessories, focal glasses/lens and microchips., Presently my company wishes to come down to Africa Nigeria,as we have been made to understand from the Chamber of Trade and Commerce in here that mineral resources are sold in Nigeria. We want to procure a raw material and if possible site our annex office/industry in your country due to the nearness of the raw material based on your good recommendation. Our humble purpose of contacting you is to make sure my company does not fall into awful hands in Africa as we like to come through you, because we have not been to Nigeria before. We also want you to be my company's representative concerning the sitting of our annex office/industry, which is solely going to be under your supervision, you shall aid the process of construction and incorporation and my company shall go into bilateral relationship personally with you. We shall come with letters of memorandum of understanding for your official endorsement. We implore you to assist our company in confirming a raw material by contacting this company (below) in Nigeria to enquire the availability
and indigenous price of the raw material.

Standared Minners Nig.Ltd
Jos Plateau State
Nigeria-West-Africa
Local Miner:Engr.Muhammed Sanni
Tel: +234-701 327 7595

The company ability was recommended from the Economic desk of the Nigeria High Commission in Australia, as a local miner who deals on this mineral in industrial quantity as advertised also by the company in the International Local Miners Brochure when they attended exhibition in Australia,2014. Please take note of our specification and price data.

Columbite Solid Mineral (CSM)
Description : Crystal Structure
Rich in Lithium
Dark Brown (colour)
Int'l standard scale:1000g=Ikg
Int'l price per kg=$2.100 (Two thousand one hundred dollars)
Quantity Required : 25,500KG (Twenty Five Thousand Five hundred kilograms)

NOTE:

On your contact to Engr.Muhammed Sanni, with the above telephone number for enquiry on our behalf, you may not disclose to him that foreigners will be coming for procurement to avoid possible increase of their price above the International standard price my company's is willing to buy. Beware this was the system with our previous dealers in Afghanistan before the recent turmoil that lead to the availability fall. The board of directors unanimously agreed that if we can get an indigenous confirmation of substantial quantity of the raw material and most especially- fair price we shall endorse 7% commission of the total purchase for you as our host representative for the first time. It is important to inform you of the continuity of this transaction because we'll be buying the product four-month intervals for five good years through you then we can discuss how to get landed properties for the establishment of our annex office / factory through you in Africa.

Best regards.

Dr.Michael Jones
General Manager,
Corporate Innovation
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement