Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247174 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:14 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22501580596

Dearest Beloved One,
My Name is Miss. Justin Dorris, I wish you can assist me stand as my late father foreign business partner for declaration of my inheritance money in one of the financial institute here in this country, this money will be for an investment through your care and support towards my stay in your country as i further my education there in your country, I will appreciate our further our communicate through my private email address below : ([email protected]) for more details, please don’t be offended of my busing into your privacy without your knowledge. Expecting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Justin Dorris.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#247175 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:15 am

Dearest Beloved One,

May I first introduce myself to you; my name is Justin Dorris, Am 21 years old originated from South Sudan. I got your E-mail address/profile through my internet search from your country national chamber of commerce when I was searching for a good and trust worthy person who will be my partner and believe it is better we get to know each other better and have trust to each other because I believe any good relationship will only begging and last if it is built on truth and transparency, for some years and months now i have being keeping this secrete on myself only.

My late father Dr. Justin Robert Arop, was the Group Executive director of Finance with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan, He was assassinated alongside with my beloved mother including our only brother on the house and our family house was burnt down by the rebels during the previous crisis in my country when Janjaweed militants busted into our house with his troop, I waited for the conduct of my parent’s burial as our relatives arrange it and was done perfectly, after the burial of my Parents, my uncles decided conspired and sold my father’s properties to a Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. On a faithful morning, I opened my let father’s briefcase and found out the documents which he made a deposit of huge amount of money in financial institute in Ivory Coast on my name as the next of kin. This makes me to traveled dawn to Ivory Coast to withdraw the whole money to relocate to abroad to start a better life and continue
my studies.

On my arrival to Ivory Coast, the Branch manager of the financial institute whom I met in person told me that my late father’s instruction to them was the money will be release to me only when I presents his foreign business partner who will help me relocate to overseas and invest the money overseas. I decided and chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust in any way even when this money will be transfer to you. But rather take me as your own daughter or beloved sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me invest this money overseas.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you on your acceptance to help me relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me, if they realize about this huge amount of money on name my life is at risk. The total amount is USD$18.4 Million and I have confirmed from the financial institute here in Ivory Coast the existence of this money in their custody. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% from the total amount for your services and the balance shall be my capital in an establishment in your country. As soon as you indicate your interest in helping me, I will rush to the financial institute to inform them the readiness of my partner in claim of this money. In the light of above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your interest which will show your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to yourself; I will wait for quick respond for more details to initiate you to the financial institute, Please call me through my mobile number as follows: +22501580596. i will waiting for your call. thanks

Yours Sincerely,
Justin Dorris.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#257769 by AlanJones Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:02 am
Dearest beloved ,
How are you doing today over there in your country, I hope all is well with you, if yes, may the lord God be the glory. I write to inform you that I have finalize all the total cost required by the bank over our fund transfer into your account. Please confirm from the bank and get back to me as soon as possible and ask them when they are completing this transfer. Waiting to hear from you as soon as you hear from the bank. May the good God richly bless you.
Yours daughter,
Miss. Dorris.