Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247169 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:07 am
Tel. No.: +16464932137

Who Has $95? All This Money Can Be Yours

And Help This Diplomat Agent Get Back Home

ATTN PLEASE:

I am the diplomat agent responsible for the delivery of your parcel. I received your mail while I have been in this airport for couple of days. It’s mandatory that the delivery of your package will take place today because it has given me a lot of stress while I was told that it will take me only 2days.The way Your New York City HOME LAND PORT SECURITIES inspects consignment shipped out of French Country is not well pleased. I am having a little problem here with New York City HOMELAND SECURITY, intercepting the consignment with regards to the American Gate Passing certificate PAPER which is delaying my coming to the above address you supplied to make the delivery to you. They persisted I must obtain the American Gate Passing certificate Paper before I will be allow to connect my flight to Your City.

the Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money I presented the Clearance certificate, Yellow Tag and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.I have I more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver, but they refused to past me out, asking for American Gate Passing certificate PAPER after finding out the content of your consignment box. I asked the man in charge Mr. Anderson Dave the reason of all this delay because the entire necessary documents is complete and this package has been on transits from PARIS FRANCE and the authority over there did not demand for such certificate and he did not detailed the reasonable answer of the
stopped, but keep on telling me that it's illegal to enter the country with the UN open Package without the American Gate Passing certificate PAPER otherwise they will inspect the consignment since is sending from individual to individual. I don't have any means to contact you when I arrived this airport and my only means to communicate with you orally, is phone and email so please here is my direct line (646) 493 2137 to connect me anytime.

At the moment I have negotiated with the Customs Authority to allow me in with the consignment but they refused. They now directed me to contact the origin of the consignment to get the clearance and I have also contacted THE BENIN REPUBLIC EMBASSY and through the help of a customs officer Mr. Robert Daniels, they said that it will cost sum of $95.and you must understand that time do not wait for anybody and I’m still trying to meet up with the FLIGHT SCHEDULE today.
And provide her with the following information:

Your full Name................
Your Address:................
Home/Cell Phone:.................
Age.......................

Kindly send $95 To BENIN REPUBLIC Immediately through western union or Money Gram with the name below so that they can obtain the required CLEAN BILL OF RECORD to enable me board my flight to come over to your based, send the fee to our office in Benin Republic with the information’s below:

SEND WITH THE NAME OF COMPANY'S CASHIER:
Receiver's Name== FRANK IBE
Country== Benin Republic
City== Cotonou
Question== In God
Answer....... We Trust.
Amount....... $95
Send the MTCN
You can get in touch with him on Dr. Peter Godwin on to enable them pick it up and obtain the paper and get it fax to me on this fax number,(646) 493 2137. I will be forwarding this email to the company now. To avoid any delay, once you get the money send kindly email me for me to be updated. Please don't delay because I don't have enough time to be delay. Send across the $95. To our office in Benin as soon as possible to enable me arrange the American Gate Passing certificate PAPER of the consignment as to assure that the delivery is completed ASAP.

Thank You,
Emali;[email protected]
Agent Eric Obinna
John F. kennedy international airport New York USA (646) 493 2137

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#248103 by AlanJones Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:07 am
Tel. No.: +22964165194

DIAMOND BANK.
ATM International credit Settlement.
Directorate of International Payment.

Attn: My Dear Beneficiary!

This is to officially notify you about your Fund that was suppose to be rendered to you via numerous ways i.e, Courier Companies, Western Union Money Transfers, and Banks wire transfer. Due to this lost of Funds of our’s which was suppose to be given to you but failed to. So in this case, a beneficial meeting was held on the 20th Of February 2015 at the World Bank in Switzerland, which top officials and Central Bank Governors from different countries in the world were present at the meeting, Which they discussed on how your Fund can be given to you without any lost at this time. Be informed that you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your ATM payment. In conclusion at the meeting, The President of World Bank, Mr.Robert B. Zoellick, has strictly authorized 6 Banks in the World to deliver all individual beneficiary Funds through courier companies. Your Fund which is truly $45.5 Million USD (Forty-Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States of America Dollars) which was listed among the list of beneficiary list to be paid among all other beneficiaries in various countries in the world to be paid via ATM MASTER CARD. Below are the authorized Banks;

Daiwa Bank®/Osaka/Japan.
Caja De Madrid/Madrid/Spain.
Lloyds Bank®/London/England.
Diamond Bank® Plc/Benin Republic.
Banco di Santo Spirito/Rome/Italy.
Bank of New York Mellon Corp/New York/USA.

Each of this Banks are to distribute 350 ATM MASTER CARDS to all beneficiaries in the World that are to receive their compensation ATM CARD. So, this Bank (DIAMOND Bank®Plc.) will send you your ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum withdrawal is $50,000 USD per day, while minimum withdrawal is $20,000 USD per day. Note that this ATM CARD of yours has been activated and a security pin code number will be issued to you from this Bank as soon as you receive your Card for a safer withdrawal. Please contact the ATM CARD payment department Manager Mrs.Rose Odililon, by sending your information to HER for an immediate response. Contacts of Mrs.Rose Odililon, are as below;

Mrs.Rose Odililon,
Director of ATM payment department DIAMOND BANK Plc.
Tel: +229:64165194

NOTE: FOR NON APPEARANCES, DO NOT CONTACT Mrs.Rose Odililon, IF YOU CAN NOT PAY FOR THE SHIPPING OF YOUR ATM CARD.

Your Full Name: ?
Country/Your Address: ?
Contact Home/Cell Phone: ?
Age/Sex: ?
A Scan Copy of your Identity: ?

Please make a Choice of delivery for the Shipping of your ATM CARD as they are as charged Below;

DHL COURIER COMPANY Shipping fee: $125.00 (1 day delivery)

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO YOU BECAUSE THIS LAST MAIL,
FedEx COURIER COMPANY Shipping fee: $120.00 (2 day delivery)
UPS COURIER COMPANY Shipping fee: $145(3 day delivery)

Receiver name------------- DAVID IDIMA
City---------------COTONOU
Country----------BENIN REPUBLIC
Test Question-----Code
Test Answer-------- ATM
MTCN......
For oral discussion, you can reach
Mrs.Rose Odililon, via email or phone his hot line given to you above as soon as you receive this important message for further directions and also update him on any development from the above mentioned office. NOTE: Due to impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM), so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs.Rose Odililon
Chief Remittance Officer,
DIAMOND BANK® Plc.
In Respect of The World Bank®

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#250478 by AlanJones Mon May 11, 2015 3:04 am
Tel. No.: +16464932137

Who Has $95? All This Money Can Be Yours

And Help This Diplomat Agent Get Back Home

ATTN PLEASE:

I am the diplomat agent responsible for the delivery of your parcel. I received your mail while I have been in this airport for couple of days. It’s mandatory that the delivery of your package will take place today because it has given me a lot of stress while I was told that it will take me only 2days.The way Your New York City HOME LAND PORT SECURITIES inspects consignment shipped out of French Country is not well pleased. I am having a little problem here with New York City HOMELAND SECURITY, intercepting the consignment with regards to the American Gate Passing certificate PAPER which is delaying my coming to the above address you supplied to make the delivery to you. They persisted I must obtain the American Gate Passing certificate Paper before I will be allow to connect my flight to Your City.

the Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money I presented the Clearance certificate, Yellow Tag and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.I have I more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver, but they refused to past me out, asking for American Gate Passing certificate PAPER after finding out the content of your consignment box. I asked the man in charge Mr. Anderson Dave the reason of all this delay because the entire necessary documents is complete and this package has been on transits from PARIS FRANCE and the authority over there did not demand for such certificate and he did not detailed the reasonable answer of the
stopped, but keep on telling me that it's illegal to enter the country with the UN open Package without the American Gate Passing certificate PAPER otherwise they will inspect the consignment since is sending from individual to individual. I don't have any means to contact you when I arrived this airport and my only means to communicate with you orally, is phone and email so please here is my direct line (646) 493 2137 to connect me anytime.

At the moment I have negotiated with the Customs Authority to allow me in with the consignment but they refused. They now directed me to contact the origin of the consignment to get the clearance and I have also contacted THE BENIN REPUBLIC EMBASSY and through the help of a customs officer Mr. Robert Daniels, they said that it will cost sum of $95.and you must understand that time do not wait for anybody and I’m still trying to meet up with the FLIGHT SCHEDULE today.
And provide her with the following information:

Your full Name................
Your Address:................
Home/Cell Phone:.................
Age.......................

Kindly send $95 To BENIN REPUBLIC Immediately through western union or Money Gram with the name below so that they can obtain the required CLEAN BILL OF RECORD to enable me board my flight to come over to your based, send the fee to our office in Benin Republic with the information’s below:

SEND WITH THE NAME OF COMPANY'S CASHIER:
Receiver's Name== DAVID ABISI
Country== Benin Republic
City== Cotonou
Question== In God
Answer....... We Trust.
Amount....... $95
Send the MTCN
You can get in touch with him on Dr. Peter Godwin on to enable them pick it up and obtain the paper and get it fax to me on this fax number,(646) 493 2137. I will be forwarding this email to the company now. To avoid any delay, once you get the money send kindly email me for me to be updated. Please don't delay because I don't have enough time to be delay. Send across the $95. To our office in Benin as soon as possible to enable me arrange the American Gate Passing certificate PAPER of the consignment as to assure that the delivery is completed ASAP.

Thank You,
Emali;[email protected]
Agent Eric Obinna
John F. kennedy international airport New York USA (646) 493 2137