Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#245914 by Ready to expose them Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:36 am
Are you desperately in need of a loan? Have you been denied of a loan
from your bank or any institution? Do you need financial assistance?
Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or buy a home? Do you want to
have a business of your own and you need a Loan for your financial
demands? Contact us today for your loan. We are ready and able to help
you out on either Business or Personal Loan. Offer is available at an
affordable interest rate of 3%. Interested applicant should contact us
via email:[email protected]

Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from mail-ie0-f195.google.com ([209.85.223.195]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmxus001) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MBmOP-1YYiGf3FfL-00AqAK for <>; Tue, 14 Apr 2015 02:51:26 +0200
Received: by mail-ie0-f195.google.com with SMTP id tr6so183298ieb.0 for <>; Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:51:26 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=vostX7omYTrj7coZy8BZgxG5UizI9iXHCfp5p2O+cvE=; b=V9kI1agPLCVYd1GcAt7z9iDwVVt+krnkvrissDlhT/LgpwRvZGTl/i4Y4oirPFPTu9 wci7OsmFkM3yu4eR/g8G8/nLVys/RQh0rRxHsO5ftIXvJX+AMqlsz6o9DNIEK7v7OXqz LodUd4lF4FQB3Av6j1dxzJkL6bOC/d2pEp8r3Eq5TlkjLTBLvv2IsDKDxn8rQTm/2qJE xH8xp64+XN4+wq2rkn2If/gNlBA9yS8SOXckC57DVwvMsEwPT8jlWthgVahucJF/g1wp DEtnOSlZTpo+uWvN3WXtP5CoXchQBQzgluJ4LDMYPyXNPgHkBttQpb0JEk9DnX5D+doI H0HQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.50.142.2 with SMTP id rs2mr20291358igb.1.1428972686481; Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:51:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.36.77.207 with HTTP; Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:51:26 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 01:51:26 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOq0-aBKy_JGgi-bN6pdnyKOZYg1qUwbEG__6M_1bzC=RVhUtw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Are you desperately in need of a loan?
To:
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Bcc:
Envelope-To: <>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:7fHXBfaUDFI=:37ubwxVPioFQhuVJYhToXdJAo6 MaPP5DG2ugRffB0IWXtn8p03pSorYqwHXUFfSHNimxExrawAZfF+9xXFmlxEu8itt37n8nZgo abB/eAWLgSDev6AuPYQDNGuGF+9IVqqJzMFZhXTnfltZWywly3/Nxfv5IRZWGQL0U1E+qd9rM jRIV5O85XCoWoGtyBqxyEvNzK6/WUhUxTq7cJDxK6mDEJE/fB6cLckv1iUHkm50GE69kCUGlw 240xYg/F8DMrqXKCwPox756HsrpPzi9yfGPAgLgNEB5e6C4cSOHr1zSFpNUzPHA7PShBNHSC6 ev4z833dBY1ku00clSf0mpnKfvSD2IRsV0VTpg1H+iXdqD6V1AVgW1+7KHhDnMc58tJd8NGiH Fx8wQMDcvEYSN6In//n+yHY2Zp7A3uCWKMzsBKiFg1lBKDTScJq5fT1vk2cGGQQ0Q/iJH2DpN pbADw5MhqnssVzL2vk7ZTlXno3MbsVv0x5D8I7p2GA5O+TG7txBYVPOhZnnlCbZ6Jr4YyUQhq DqJo/uZdcaGAivG5sv7ECHUtZNuVip385HryWAw5ULj+hg/rntMLgsiZ096BRkxfv6Secuy4y Er1509ii0hp/pKuuhX8xxMMmpDW64g2UFSH5RNC0N8IXwTl8CloUabsXoCU64pxltiGQTQKrT S0w9r9+VOhqfKYeGsqxPBqQ8Ov/DFpDqAgVgnkMZqvhFxGse8bExB8Ec6BaRTjuMx1aoLP851 mOByivjymbybS/54m8hXggB+9MOQPbSw0K5bI/zXnFTQicwVBJNyVVkM5I21T7/MlP9DHwsmv OT3qn6PGrPUVpl0JTPtSfAKO0xi+sGiLoB2I8ylVXuRZqKQZ290L4AfTSzYmuW2Q0iIfvQuXj KbNM8/Apxyl2wAgSR/GHTi9axzZ7Bb92M++u1uoQ1nGDc2mIe05et5IUKsTb+QvIw8AiXsCas TzbjHgICcUoQBBPHQ/jVCEikniXMp/Y032vt2A0/rbAEeRcKYVejElCHRAsmuOoT5+Ag/+K3t GXtSbpt1qyeQTu3jnp3LKaZXkdiKkPhcUJ9Tf/yS97W4iTtP3asbRwKeYZjVkCpzVfgor9Fsu TeH+Vgyfy2d7ZvPsjZgIkpaCWXzqCm6KhoX+wF5YuIZJX8WRHbncDTrTdogyB/NRqK0fvkQD9 XOkPYmSDc78KWrRUtdrSmcrnn6ARNS6LJ0h0QlHXqPTsftck0O5fzzzlpPJz6hv2uPsShmntB aYMnilZ3NJDx91gdMxjKon3q334XV8wjaiHLT921qr8Kh7mAo56hgNNKNx++Vv6Cy63Y9Jy0/ 9BVgV51aV6C/YYL3yfkmg4Fk5w==

Please DON'T tell scammers they are posted here.

If you've been a victim you can join and ask for help.
There are good people ready to listen and support you. You are not alone.
Advertisement

#246676 by Ready to expose them Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:47 pm
Attn: Applicant,

Nicholas Smith Loan Investment Company is a lending firm that gives out loans at an interest rate of 3% to people/business organizations who are in need of money.

We offer all kinds of Loans to serious minded persons within 4 Days of reaching us. To get this loan procedure started, send to us the following details:-

BORROWER;S INFORMATION

Full Names:

Phone number:

Contact Address:

Amount needed as loan { It must be in US Dollars }:

Loan duration:

Monthly Income:

Have You Applied Before{ FROM ANOTHER LENDER OR FROM THOSE ONLINE SCAMMERS BEFORE}:

Do You Speak English?

Do you pick phone calls?

Hope you are serious, and not to joke with this offer?

Additional information that can help us serve you better?

As soon as the borrowers information's are filled and returned, then the loan terms and conditions will be prepared and sent to you. Then after that your fund will be approved and accredited into your account number as soon as all the loan process have been concluded okay.

I await the filled out loan form from you right away so that your files can be opened up in my office and also to enable the loan process to commence at once...

Thanks And GOD Bless,
Dr Nicholas.

nicholas smith
OUR CUSTOMERS TELL THEIR WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE
United States

Hi ,
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
- nicholas

Kind Attention: ,

I am in receipt of your mail and the information that you have

provided about yourself have been investigated and they are all

correct as a result of this you are qualified for the loan

amount of $10,000.00 which you intend to borrow as loan.

BELOW IS THE LOAN CALCULATION REPAYMENT PLAN

Loan Balance: $10,000.00

Loan Interest Rate: 3%

Loan Term: 2 years

Monthly Loan Payment: $429.81

Number of Payments: 24

Cumulative Payments: $10,315.49

Total Interest Paid: $315.49

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 23 payments of
$429.81 plus a final payment of $429.86.

Kindly get back to me right-away if your are ok with the above

loan terms and conditions so that your loan amount which is the

sum of $10,000.00 can be APPROVED for transfer.I will be awaiting

to hear from you so that we can proceed with the transfer

process for your loan amount at once......Thanks and God Bless

You,

Regards,
Dr NICHOLAS.

#246678 by Ready to expose them Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:36 am
Kind Attention: ,

I am in receipt of your email were you agree with the loan re-payment plan that sent to you by this loan firm board of directors. As we guarantee you that in this Transaction that there will not be any kind of Fraudulent Activates or any kind of Cheating on it. I want you to know that your loan amount of $10,000.00 dollars have been approved for transfer by the board of this company.

Also i want you to know that you will be responsible for the cost of transfer which is a fee for every borrower to pay who requires the services of the transfer of their funds to them by the bank, as the banks over here are been paid for services rendered to clients.

*We don't charge "any other fees. The only fee you will be required to pay is the transfer fees for the money to reflect in your country for pick up . This is because our loans we give out don't need insurance because of our large security base on (Government support) and support from the AIICO monetary security in LONDON.

* Also before we can go on with this transaction, You are now required to make a choice or choose from the 3 options of transfer in which you want your loan to be transferred to you, so that we can proceed with the transfer. Below are the mode of transfer we use in transferring funds to our customers, carefully examine them and get back to us with one of the listed mode of transfer you want us to transfer your loan to you, so that we can continue with the transfer of your loan funds.

BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.

In this field, you will be required to submitting your banking details to us to enable us make the transfer into your bank account. This will take up to two to three days for the loan to reflect in your nominated bank account. If you are in legal agreement with this mode, you will be require to make a down payment of the sum of $350 transfer of the loan.

WESTERN UNION TRANSFER / MONEY-GRAM.

This is the fastest way of sending money world wide. You will receive the fund within five to ten minutes to reflect in your desired destination. If you are in legal agreement with this mode, you will have to send down your Western Union Receiver's information's so that the loan can be transfer to you and you will make a down payment of the sum of $300 for the transfer of the loan.

THROUGH COURIER SERVICE TRANSFER.

You will receive the fund via Courier Delivery (D.H.L) service to be delivered to you at your Contact home address. You will have to send us your valid contact home address if you are in agreement with this mode. This will cost the sum of $500 for the loan amount to be delivered to you in your home.

I await your swift response to this mail stating when you will be able to remit this payment so that we can effect the transfer of your funds into your country.

Note: That your loan is protected by a hardcover insurance policy which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the loan before it has been remitted to you.

This means that the above charges for the transfer of your loan cannot be deducted from the loan amount, hence must be provided by you for the loan funds to be transferred over to you, Once again we are sorry for any inconveniences this might caused you.

Please note and get back to us and respond if there is any problem any where, kindly get back as we await your swift reply to this mail so we can start processing the loan for transfer immediately. Thanks and God bless you.

Dr Nicolas,

C.E.O.

#247132 by Ready to expose them Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:53 pm
Kind Attn: ,

I am in receipt of your email now and the content of your email was well noted and understood here. I was about leaving the office to catch up a flight to Ghana, when your email came in, And also, If you noticed, I was in the office as early as 6:30a.m my time this morning to respond to incoming emails and i also sent to you the loan re-payment plan that was prepared by the board of directors yesterday that was waiting for review by me to send it to you. Finally i sent it to you very early this morning immediately i got to the office and it was also nice to get a fast response from you which will enhance the fast and quick process of your loan transaction here to you here without fail as you are dealing with a reliable loan firm and most importantly a God fearing human, As over here the FBI work with us, I am telling you all this to let your mind be relaxed and know that you are at the right place to get your loan amount online without fail ok. So now i am responding to your email were you said you are going with the bank to bank process in getting your loan amount here were you will be making the payment of the sum of $350 dollars as the loan transfer process charge. Before i finally exit the office for my business trip, I will want you to know that you will have to send down your banking information's you will like to get your loan amount of $10,000.00 dollars with here and also a scan copy of your ID card that will make us really know you well and who we are about to grant this huge loan amount.

Mrs Joanne Marston, I will be awaiting your email later in the day when i return from my business trip that will contain a scan copy of your ID card and also your banking information's which you will like to get your loan amount with here after you must have made the payment of the bank to bank transfer charge via western union payment information's of our accountant that will be sent to you on my next email. I don't know if you can make the payment tomorrow / Monday morning, So as you will still get your loan amount before 12pm your time in the afternoon on Monday without fail. Because today i will be very busy and i will return back to the office very late in the evening. As follows is my personal phone number : +2348058850075, I will give you a call with that phone number later in the day when i am back from my trip ok. Thanks and God bless you as you read and understand all and provide all the information's ask of you.

Dr Nicolas,
C.E.O.