Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247041 by AlanJones Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:54 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27746884831

Tel: +27 746884831
Email: [email protected]
Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Henry Brown, the elder son of Mr. David Brown. During the current crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned/some Black farms in our country, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and their followers.

My father was one of the big Tobacco farmers in the country and knowing that he did not support the president's political ideology, the president's Supporters invaded my father's farm, burnt down everything, shot him and as a result of the wounds he sustained, he became sick and died after two days. And after his death, my mother and I with my brother and one of my sister decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our lives to South Africa. BUT, before my father died he wrote his WILL, which reads "(MY BELOVEED SON, I WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SUM OF US$35.5 MILLION DOLLARS WHICH I DEPOSITED IN A BOX WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN JOHANNESBURG (SOUTH-AFRICA). IN CASE OF MY ABSENCE ON EARTH CAUSED BY DEATH ONLY.

You should solicit for reliable foreign partner to assist you to transfer this money out of SOUTH AFRICA for investment purpose. I deposited the money in your Name "Henry Brown" as a personal valuable as I wouldn't like the Security Company to know the actually content of the metal box for Security reasons, the box can be claimed by you alone with the deposited code, your mother has all the documents, take good care of your mother, brother and your only sister"
From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my family depends on this money as much, I will be very grateful if you can assist us. We are now living in South Africa as POLITICAL ASYLUM SEEKERS and the financial law of South Africa does not allow asylum seekers certain financial rights as such huge amount of money, I can not handle any banking transaction, not even allowed to take employment or to invest any amount of money in the Country. In view of this, I cannot invest this money in South Africa, hence I am asking you to assist us to transfer this money out of South Africa for investment purposes. For your efforts, I am prepared to offer you 30% of the total fund, while 5% will be set aside for local and international expenses and 65% will be kept for my family and me.

Note: the key to this transaction is absolute Confidentiality, trust and honesty because without trust and honesty this business cannot be established. This transaction is 100% risk free. I await your earliest response.

Best regards
Henry Brown

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement