Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247030 by AlanJones Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999090179

Attn My Dear,

This is to bring to your notice that I have register your ATM- MASTER CARD to the DHL COURIER .After several attempt to communicate proved abortive, I Decide to register your $5.8 millions united state dollars ATM- MASTER CARD with DHL COURIER , The delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their Official keeping fees since them refused. A reason for their refusal is because they do not know when you are going to contact them because the keeping fee is $45 dollars per a day.

I deposited it yesterday 29th Jan 2015 So that is reason why i did not pay for keeping fee. You to contact them now to avoid increase of their keeping fee for immediate delivery of your ATM-MASTER CARD. Because I will travel to Hong Kong on official assignment.

DHL DIRECTOR GENERAL (Benin rep)
EMAIL: ([email protected])
EMAIL: ([email protected])
PHONE NO+229-99090179

This are the information required for easy delivery of your ATM-MASTER CARD.

1. YOUR FULL NAME_____
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS______
3. YOUR HOME AND CELL NUMBER____
4. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION__
5. COUNTRY ______

Inform me as soon as you received your card do let me know ok

Best Regard

And God bless

Mr.ANDY LORD

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement